Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2005, 2:16 pm 
Vala
Vala

elijah wood Fan wrote:
wow, never had SOO many welcomes on a forum before, thankies, and i hope to see you all round the forum :-D
heehee, my banner works now! :) (but then i just thought, i got these to banners from the media section on this site, and their not dedicated to me, and i've found that all your banners have been made for you, as they have your name in the corner on the banners, am i allowed to still have these ones even though they were not made for me? or do i have to get one made?)

I was actually wondering the same thing. When I first joined I also used banners from the media section but then it occured to me that they weren't dedicated to me. So I don't know if you can use them...I started using ones that were made for me and ones I made myself but I'm not sure. Does anyone here know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2005, 3:35 pm 
Ent
Ent

Hello o fan of Elijah!
Any fried of Tamurils is a friend of ours ;)

Hope you have fun here, Al.x

^ Thankyou so much everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2005, 5:34 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Beriadanwen wrote:
elijah wood Fan wrote:
wow, never had SOO many welcomes on a forum before, thankies, and i hope to see you all round the forum :-D
heehee, my banner works now! :) (but then i just thought, i got these to banners from the media section on this site, and their not dedicated to me, and i've found that all your banners have been made for you, as they have your name in the corner on the banners, am i allowed to still have these ones even though they were not made for me? or do i have to get one made?)

I was actually wondering the same thing. When I first joined I also used banners from the media section but then it occured to me that they weren't dedicated to me. So I don't know if you can use them...I started using ones that were made for me and ones I made myself but I'm not sure. Does anyone here know?

I'm pretty sure you can use them. Why not? If it's not allowed, than it should be written in the rules, which its not. So feel free to use them. And elijah wood Fan, you can always get some dedicated to you in the Requests section if you're really queasy about using ones not dedicated to you. But most people just use banners that are dedicated to them, because it's more personalized, and they got to decide what they wanted on their banners, what text, etc.

Hope I answered your question. If you really want, I can go ask a moderator, but I'm pretty sure you can use them. :bye2:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2005, 1:59 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

thankies Elberethsq :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 16th, 2005, 2:13 pm 
Istari
Istari

Hello there! Its wonderful to have another Elijah fan!! I hope to see you around my fellow Elijah lover. Hehe bye for now! :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2