Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 7:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: No Passion...
PostPosted: July 8th, 2007, 4:10 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

Hey, i think im going to leave the forum for a while, I'm just sick of feeling unwanted, and left out here. All you guys have these special bonds with one another, and I just feel left out.

I used to love coming on here, but now there is no passion, no spark. I used to think that I could start forming some real strong friendships here, but I dont think I have.

I feel pathetic and useless in discussions, I'm always getting shot down, nobody seems to talk to me. I feel like i'm just clogging up the system, that I'm dead weight and that you guys just put up with me because your nice people.

Instead of having fun on here, i feel an obligation to post, to continue talking and posting and trying not to slip away.

I'll come back occasionally, to post in Calypo's Fury when I'm needed and other threads that I feel attached to.

I feel sick sometimes, when i see all these groups that are so close, with their inside jokes, and special names and little parties. I know that most of these bonds were formed a long time ago, but I wished I could be part of them. I kept trying and trying, but I guess I came off as rude or annoying.

I dont feel like I'll ever be really, truly accepted on the forum.