Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: There and Back Again
PostPosted: September 18th, 2014, 12:59 am 
Balrog
Balrog

My journeys have taken me long and far from home and sometimes sanity but I have found my way back to the loveliness that is AU.
:bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2: :bye2:
I was formerly know as Lady Rinoa. Some of you may remember me and others may not. :happy:
I came to say hello to old friends and fellow LOTR lovers that have come after my disappearance!
I admit I just created a new account because I could not remember how to get into this one but I figured it out again. Thankfully. :lol:

A lot has happened since I was last wandering the halls of AU. I have graduated with Highest Honours from college with two Associates Degrees and am now working at Universal Studios. Sadly working food carts to support my father and myself while he is on disability but still a great place to network! My time for auditioning is just not here yet it seems and I must keep the roof over our heads and food in our tummies. Kind of important. :lol:

I hope everyone here has been well!
Hello to everyone how joined after my disappearance again!
See you all around! ❤

Post subject: Re: There and Back Again
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2014, 11:35 pm 
Istari
Istari

No, I dont believe we met when you were first on here, but have now through a Once thread, so Welcome Back!!!! :D

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2014, 11:54 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Thank you, Tink! ^_^
It's really amazing how much I have missed AU... I wish it was more active like it used to be but that's okay. Maybe in time. :teehee:
I know through the Once thread I'll be seeing you around quite a bit.
;-)

There is lots of fun to be had on the Once thread especially once the new season starts. :p

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2014, 6:49 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Welcome back! And you may want to get your newest account deleted, since I'm not sure if you're allowed to have two accounts. Just send a PM to Lhunardaien (who is one of the current Mods) and she can delete it for you (since you can't do this yourself). If afraid you won't find me in the Once Upon A Time Club, since I don't care for it. I prefer shows like Under the Dome (still keeping my fingers crossed that it gets renewed for a third season, since they can't end it like that), Family Guy (can't wait for that crossover with the Simpsons next Sunday), and the 100 (I love these survival type shows), to name a few. I pretty much watch every show on the CW, whether I like it or not. :)

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2014, 9:12 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Marida wrote:
Welcome back! And you may want to get your newest account deleted, since I'm not sure if you're allowed to have two accounts. Just send a PM to Lhunardaien (who is one of the current Mods) and she can delete it for you (since you can't do this yourself). If afraid you won't find me in the Once Upon A Time Club, since I don't care for it. I prefer shows like Under the Dome (still keeping my fingers crossed that it gets renewed for a third season, since they can't end it like that), Family Guy (can't wait for that crossover with the Simpsons next Sunday), and the 100 (I love these survival type shows), to name a few. I pretty much watch every show on the CW, whether I like it or not. :)

That is very true. Thank you, Marida. :) I forgot who all the Mod titles when to right before I left. :lol:
Everyone has their own show preferences so I understand. :) Yeah the Simpsons/Family Guy cross over is going to be SO interesting and hilarious! I'm excited for it too! I usually watched a lot of BBC when I had it and had the same attitude towards all the shows like you do for CW. I'd watch them even if I didn't like them. :lol: I have my fingers crossed for you that Under the Dome gets renewed for Season 3! :D