Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 9:42 pm 

Larael Greenleaf wrote:
Welcome! Hope your having fun here. As Smeagolisfree99 said JOIN THE PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!!!! Nice meeting you, BTW I'm Larael and ummmmmm.....I live in Bristol, England. GO UK!!!!!!!!!!!and I'm glad you became an official member!!!!!!Hope to see ya around!!!!!!!! :-D

Thanks Larael, its good to be here
Nice meeting you too ^_^ :D

-Newra

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2005, 4:15 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Newra wrote:
Elberethsq wrote:
Hey, I also like science fiction and fantasy! I read them and also write fanfiction of science fiction and fantasy! Plus, I'm an LotR fan, although not much of Star Wars. I've never seen it, and I don't know the difference between that and Star Trek. :bye2:

Hey! You've got to watch Star Wars. Star Trek and Star Wars, they have nothing in common....
I like to read fan-fictions too when I get free time. Do you have any fan-fictions published somewhere?
Thanks ^_^
-Newra

Well, I do have fanfiction, but I haven't published any online. When I do, I think I'll publish them on www.fanfiction.net because that's the most popular, well-established fanfiction sites on the Internet. :bye2:

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2