Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 11:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2006, 10:53 am 

*disappointed*
Owh, thought you had a special hint #3 written in invisible ink that revealed itself only in moonlight on the 13th...

Anyway, people have posted plenty of advice to make it up for the missing one! :angel:

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2006, 11:38 am 
Maia
Maia

Location: I'm everywhere at once. I am currently lost in the land of quotes.

Eä wrote:
*disappointed*
Owh, thought you had a special hint #3 written in invisible ink that revealed itself only in moonlight on the 13th...

Anyway, people have posted plenty of advice to make it up for the missing one! :angel:

*laughs* :roflmao: :laugh:
You might want to keep coming here to check, Ea, because I just might spring the magical #3 on you when you're not expecting it! ;) :yes:

"I am he [she =P] that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2006, 7:16 pm 
Maia
Maia

daughterofkings wrote:
i read that a good way to do it is't by letters and numbers, but remember the shape on the keyboard. then you get a random pattern that you don't forge

also, i know a friend of mine uses foreign words, becuase she stresses about having forgotten which one she used, but that might help against the dictionary thing...

i use really old words that not a lot of people know. that or i dive into my dads pastor books and find me a nice, hard to spell, greek word or something like that.

<center>“Envy consists in seeing things never in themselves, but only in their relations. If you desire glory, you may envy Napoleon, but Napoleon envied Caesar, Caesar envied Alexander, and Alexander, I daresay, envied Hercules, who never existed.”
at one point, I was alejandrah.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 16th, 2006, 5:18 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

hi part time hacker Anduril here, nooo i have never hacked anything worth hacking, no i'v have not hacked anyone on this forum (ok one but she's a friend and asked me to do it cos she forgot her password and her Hotmail had crashed.) I hack my freinds accounts at school but they know i do it and i don't change anyof thier stuff, just leave littel mesages here and there.

ok, when hacking someones account the first thing i type is something important to them. Fo instance, if on tis forum i found that someone always used the same name for thier horse, it was in elvish (which they were keen on) and they used the same name on at least one other forum then i would guss that to be thier password.

Another thing don't use passwords connected to you in any way. I knew that one of my freinds freinds had a horse called Molly. Her favrot number was 9. My freinds pasword was Molly99.