Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: LOTR crimes
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2016, 7:28 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

I would never help Sauron build more dungeons beneath Dol Guldur because I'd be making too much money selling toxic potions to the Shire-folk under the guise of 'curing their winter colds' which I guess I just admitted to.... But yo know what they say... it's never enough when you get lots of money so I would then be caught selling Legolas shares in a haircare products company, and then before they could lock me up I would abscond with his money.

1. Blow a trumpet every time Arwen starts to say her wedding vows
2. Tripple the baking soda in Bilbo's birthday cake
3. Warn Golum that Gandalph and Aragorn are looking for him

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2016, 3:00 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Good one, Jax! :lol:

I would never be able to blow a trumpet every time Arwen starts to say her wedding vows, because I would be confined to the dungeons of Minas Tirith, trying to explain why I had to admit to trippling the baking powder* in Bilbo's birthday cake, and splattering half of Hobbiton with icing, and marzipan flowers. Of course, this tidbit of information would have leaked out during my vigorous, and occasionally horrendous, questioning, after I got caught telling Gollum that Gandalf, and Aragorn, are looking for him.

*baking powder is generally used in cakes

1. Smash all of Barliman's ale kegs, and flood the Prancing Pony cellars.
2. Paint Orthanc white, and place a 10,000 watt lighthouse type light on top of it.
3. Rearrange all of the books, and manuscripts, in the great library of Minas Tirith.

PostPosted: September 25th, 2016, 8:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Lol I thought it worked out pretty good too. haha

Eh... powder... soda.... it's all white powdery stuff used in baking. :P

I would probably get caught smashing all of Barliman's ale kegs, and flooding the Prancing Pony cellars. I would then be banished to mordor for my crime and would admit to painting Orthanc white, and placeing a 10,000 watt lighthouse type light on top of it. I would never, however, rearrange all of the books, and manuscripts, in the great library of Minas Tirith because I'm not motivated enough to go through that much work and effort... :P

1. Try and convince Aragorn that Alien's abducted Arwen
2. Paint pink flowers on the Black Gates
3. Steal Galadriel's ring and sell it to the highest bidder

PostPosted: September 25th, 2016, 9:51 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would never try to convince Aragorn that aliens abducted Arwen because he wouldn't believe me, since she's standing right beside him. And, I would definitely get caught painting pink flowers on the Black Gate by the Mouth of Sauron; at which point, I would admit that I stole Galadriel's ring just so I could sell, er, give it to him.

1. Tell Éowyn that Éomer has a better horse than she has.
2. Join Túrin's band of outlaws and give up their location to Morgoth.
3. Go Orc hunting with Elladan and Elrohir with only an axe as a weapon.

PostPosted: September 27th, 2016, 10:46 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I would probably get caught telling Éowyn that Éomer has a better horse than she has. To quickly change the subject, though, I would admit to having gone Orc hunting with Elladan and Elrohir with only an axe as a weapon. I would never, however, Join Túrin's band of outlaws and give up their location to Morgoth.

1. Slay a dragon and blame it on a hobbit
2. Dig a giant hole under Treebeard's roots while he sleeps
3. Send Sam's brace of conys flying through the air and landing in the river to float away.

PostPosted: September 28th, 2016, 5:09 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would never slay a dragon and blame it on a hobbit because, to misquote Gandalf: "It does not do to slay a dragon and thereby eliminate him from your calculations, if you wish to use him in your nefarious plans." I would get caught digging a giant hole under Treebeard's roots while he sleeps, and be dragged off to yet another dungeon: where, again under intense questioning, I would be forced to admit that I sent Sam's brace of conys flying through the air, whereupon they landed in the river, and floated away.

1. Steal Frodo's phial of starlight, and use it to light up your backyard barbecue.
2. Pick all of the apples in every orchard of the Shire to make apple cider vinegar, you can then sell to the hobbits to kill the weeds in their vegetable gardens.
3. Paint logos and slogans on the great walls surrounding Minas Tirith.

PostPosted: October 10th, 2016, 1:15 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I would admit to stealing Frodo's phial of starlight, and use it to light up your backyard barbecue, because everyone would be asking where I got my outstanding lighting! I would probably get caught pick all of the apples in every orchard of the Shire to make apple cider vinegar, you can then sell to the hobbits to kill the weeds in their vegetable gardens. I could never do THAT much without getting caught.... I would never get around to painting logos and slogans on the great walls surrounding Minas Tirith because I would be wrestling with the hobbits to save my hide for stealing their apples and selling them their own product after I made apple cider vinegar.

1.Give Gimli some of my infamous apple cider vinegar instead of ale and tell him if he can't stomach your brew he can't hold his liquor.
2. Bend Legola's arrows in an attempt to win in an archery contest against him.
3. Tell the hobbits that Goblins are coming and steal their dishes and food from their larder in the confusion

PostPosted: October 10th, 2016, 2:19 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would have to admit that I gave Gimli some of my infamous apple cider vinegar instead of ale; and I would also have to admit to telling him that if he can't stomach the brew, he can't hold his liquor ..... because I would be in the Houses of Healing getting a large laceration sutured where he 'tapped' me on the head with his axe. I would never bend Legolas' arrows so I could win an archery contest against him because it wouldn't do me any good. Then, after leaving the archery butts, I would get caught stealing the Hobbits' dishes, and the food in their larder, because to create confusion so I could rob them blind, I had lied about Goblins coming, and attracted the attention of the Sheriffs.

1. Drain the Dead Marshes to build a new housing development.
2. Level Orthanc and ask the Ents to create a woodland park where it stood, and in the surrounding areas.
3. Have a graffiti painting contest on the walls of Minas Tirith.

PostPosted: October 20th, 2016, 2:14 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I would NEVER drain the Dead Marshes to build a new housing development because then people would find my secret... er.. I mean. No, I wouldn't do that.
I would, however admit to leveling Orthanc and asking the Ents to create a woodland park where it stood, and in the surrounding areas. I would then be caught having a graffiti painting contest on the walls of Minas Tirith with all my new Ent friends.

1.Tell Boromir that if he goes to the Council of Elrond he will die
2.Cut Elrond's hair in his sleep.
3. Steal ALL of Arwen's shoes.

PostPosted: October 20th, 2016, 3:20 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would admit to telling Boromir that, if he goes to the Council of Elrond, he will die; but only after I got caught cutting Elrond's hair while he slept, because his elf hearing is so acute he awoke after the first snip of the scissors. I would never steal all of Arwen's shoes because I have small feet and I doubt they would fit me.

1. Tell Gríma that he should claim kinship to Théoden while he's under Saruman's spell.
2. Tell Éomer that he will have to sit out the Battle of Pelannor because Firefoot has come up lame.
3. Tell Éowyn Aragorn has bought a ring, and will propose shortly.

PostPosted: October 28th, 2016, 8:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I would absolutely never tell Gríma that he should claim kinship to Théoden while he's under Saruman's spell because I can't stand the man. I would probably be caught tell Éomer that he will have to sit out the Battle of Pelannor because Firefoot has come up lame, because Eomer would probably know better. I would then admit to Eomer that I told Éowyn that Aragorn has bought a ring, and will propose shortly in order to quickly change the subject.

1. Sing a song of six pence pocket full of rye... O_o as you dance through the orcs at helms deep cutting them off at the knees.
2. Claim to be the reincarnated Glaurung in human form and threaten to take over Edoras single handedly.
3. Leave a black rose Saruman's throne in the Palantir room and a note prophesying his death.

PostPosted: October 28th, 2016, 8:49 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would never sing a song of sixpence and a pocket full of rye as I dance through the Orcs at Helm's Deep, while cutting them off at the knees, because I'm hopeless with any kind of weapon. I would have to admit that my claim to be the reincarnated Glaurung in human form, when I threatened to take of Edoras single-handedly, because it would be so obvious that I'm not who I'm claiming to be. And I would get caught trying to leave a black rose on Saruman's throne in the Palantír room with a note prophesying his death, because my curiosity would make me stop and look into the Palantír to see if Sauron was at home.

1. Follow Frodo and Sam through the Dead Marshes while claiming to be a property developer looking for a new golf course site.
2. Sneak into the Halls of Mandos and seek out Fëanor and his sons and tell them that you have located the two missing stones.
3. Crash Finarfin's dinner party: eat all of the desserts and dance the polka with Eärwen.

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2016, 9:22 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I would be caught Following Frodo and Sam through the Dead Marshes while claiming to be a property developer looking for a new golf course site. I would never be able to sneak into the Halls of Mandos and seek out Fëanor and his sons and tell them that you have located the two missing stones... Mostly because Inwould still smell like the Dead Marshes and they would catch me from my smell if I tried. So instead I would crash Finarfin's dinner party: eat all of the desserts and dance the polka with Eärwen.

1. Give Gandalf a parot for his birthday that would repeat EVERYTHING he ever says.
2. Switch lit Frodo's elvish bread with magoty Orc bread.
3. Kill all Sam's strawberries that he plants after returning to the Shire once the ring is destroyed.

Post subject: Evil.Shieldmaiden
PostPosted: November 4th, 2016, 4:49 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would never give Gandalf a parrot for his birthday, regardless of whether it would repeat everything, or not, because I have no idea when his birthday occurs. I would admit to switching Frodo's elvish bread with maggoty Orc bread, out of a sense of guilt , when I got caught kiĺling all of the strawberries Sam planted when he returned to the Shire after the Ring was destroyed.

1. Steal and give all of Smaug's treasure to Sauron to help fund his campaign to regain his ring.
2. Run against Samwise Gamgee in his bid to become Mayor on a platform of offering all hobbits free pipe-weed for life.
3. Help the Uruk-hai catch up to the Fellowship by boring holes in their boats while they're ashore on a lavatory break.

PostPosted: November 6th, 2016, 4:42 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I would never steal and give all of Smaug's treasure to Sauron to help fund his campaign to regain his ring.
I would admit to runing against Samwise Gamgee in his bid to become Mayor on a platform of offering all hobbits free pipe-weed for life.
I would get caught trying to help the Uruk-hai catch up to the Fellowship by boring holes in their boats while they're ashore on a lavatory break.

1. Replace all the weapons in mordor with foam replicas
2. Replace all the horses in Rohan with bycicles
3. Replace all the food in Hobiton with protein shakes

PostPosted: November 13th, 2016, 3:55 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I would never replace all of the weapons in Mordor with foam replicas because I don't want to have to face Sauron's wrath.
I would get caught replacing all of the horses in Rohan with bicycles and, during my interrogation, I would admit to replacing all of the food in Hobbiton with protein shakes.

1. Offer to teach Lúthien the tango.
2. Warn Thingol that the Dwarves will murder him if he doesn't smarten up.
3. Steal one of the Mearas and sell it at a horse sale in Gondor as a work-horse.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 356 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23  Next