Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 15th, 2024, 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2008, 11:50 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

2 Months?! :swoon: A tad long, dontcha think? Your poor OC's probably thought they'd been abandoned! Shame shame. :tongue: Although sometimes I can be just as bad. Like that one time with TWII... :whistle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2008, 6:56 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

:blush: ok, ok, so it was a little long. :lol: but you know for a while there I wasn't in much of a RP mood... at all. ;) so I have an alibi. lol awww! *huggles teh OCs* never! yeah, you and TWII sometimes... don't "shame, shame" me ;) ... poor Beckara. :tongue:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2008, 10:38 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

A little... yeah, and I didn't really blame you. I was going through a Sweeney Todd phase at the moment... and Will wasn't on a whole lot... there was no one to really RP with either. :no: I know I can be just as bad with that. Aww, now you're making me feel bad. Ara ish a mushy strawberry - you know that you mushy banana you! :tongue:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2008, 11:07 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

lol, see! :P yes, I remember that... and at that same time I think Prince Caspian had just come out so I was majorly obsessed with anything to do with Narnia. So, yeah, it was understandable. :yes: haha... yup. ;) well, I didn't mean to. I was only speaking the truth. :tongue: although I'm not quite sure what mushy strawberry-isms has to do with anything. :erm: :lol:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2008, 11:33 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yeah, I was so depressed during that time... you were so into Narnia and I was just sitting there with my poor little OC's wondering if you would ever come back to teh PotC Fandom. I kinda went a little crazy without any RP's... :blink: Like on Sunday, you should've seen me! I was on and off all day like, "Did she post yet?! Oh, where'd she go now? Is she mad at me and that's why she didn't reply yet? Hey there's PD - no, she's gone!"

So totally not obsessed... :whistle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2008, 11:45 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

awww, now you're making me feel bad! :guilty: but I didn't mean to make you depressed at all! :blink: awwww! but you should've known that someday Narnia would settle down and everything would be back to normal! *bonks Ara* and, yeah, for quite a while they I didn't do anything to do with RPs. :blush: poor Ara and the OCs... *feels bad* Sunday? you don't mean this Sunday do you? You mean the Sunday way back when all this was happening, I hope. ;) ummm, wow... lol I didn't know people waited for my posts quite like that. :lol: but I'm flattered. don't worry about me being mad at you though! :hug: haha, but that was funny to read through your thoughts... :P

*brands Ara with a brand that says "Obsessed"* ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2008, 11:55 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I know you didn't, but I guess I'm just used to people not talking to me... like some of my friends sometimes when they're in a 'mood'. I always hope I've never done anything to upset you... that's just how I am I guess. :yes: Nope, it was this Sunday when you kept popping up and going away... yes, I did take my medication that day, but I guess it's not helping... :lol: You have no idea how many times I clicked your profile to see if you posted anything! It was ridiculous... like if I never would see you again! Ah, thank you.. a little insight into my own mind and without those stupid inkblots, too. :teehee:

*Tries to see teh Obsessed mark on her forehead and becomes distressed when she can't* :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2008, 12:03 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Ok, I see... I guess. ;) sometimes that happens to me too. Although not that often since I don't talk to many of my RL friends on a daily basis and my I-net friend are always welcoming and friendly (even if their days haven't been ship-shape. :P (it's sad that I talk more to you guys than to my RL friends :blush:) but I understand what you mean about wondering if you were the cause. Trust me, I do that a LOT. ;) oh... hmmm, was that when I was updating my charries thread? :erm: Or that was Saturday, wasn’t it? Er, on Sunday I was on for most of the morning and then the evening. I don't know why I would've been popping in and out. That was yesterday, right? hmmm.... I was making graphics as the night went on. Maybe that was it. *shrugs* haha, really? wow... I did not know that! :lol: it is a little... funny/odd though. :teehee: ;) stalkerish... yet flattering. :lol: yeah, you're welcome... thanks for the... er, tour of your mind. :erm: a little strange, but cool all the same! ;)

sorry, I used a non-washable marker for that mark. :whistle:

anyway.... :yawn:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2008, 12:37 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Same here, I don't much see my friends anymore because a lot of them are busy with summer sports camps or on vacation.

Anyway, I love Beckara! I can't wait to keep roleplaying... just waiting for Pandora in KAWEOTH.. she seems uber busy lately. :erm:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2008, 4:21 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I know exactly what you're talking about, Ara... exactly. :yes: It's sad but true. although it's not like I envy them much... me would not want to be gone all summer long. :no: I like having some downtime, you know? oh well, I can chat with my i-net friends... who I probably have more in common with anyway. ;)

love Beckara? That's an understatement for me. :teehee: I am going through a die-hard Beckara obsession right now! I'm gonna reply to at least RWTT at some point... and this would be a brilliant time to continue with TWII. ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2008, 6:01 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Neither would I... I would go insane without the internet! It's more than an addiction for me... it's a way of life. Although, you guys do make up for my real friends, as terrible as it sounds.

Ha ha... I think you're right.. although you're probably a tad more obsessed than I am right now, but I'll try to get something down for RWTT and TWII tonight. It really depends on if I'm going to be bothered by my mom and her boyfriend. They enjoy it when I spend time with them since I'm always on the computer... :blush:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2008, 11:15 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

lol, I totally ditto that! :blink: haha, I love that... The Internet - It's A Way Of Life. lol that should be some sort of slogan or something... or Beckara - It's Not Just An Addiction, It's a Lifestyle. :lol: ;) I dunno if it sounds that terrible... :erm: it's the same with me too.

yeah, I think I might be just a wee bit more obsessed than you are... :whistle: well, I hope you spent enough time with them... I can understand the whole "always on the computer" thing. Although I STILL think you're on more than I am. :P :innocent:

btw, did you see that video of Miley Cyrus? :blink: The one where she and her friend are mimicking what some other Disney star is saying. She's acting like a total spoiled brat in it. you know I think she truly isn't a nice person. At all.

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2008, 11:40 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lol, well I'm just good at making up slogans, aren't I? :teehee: I'm so tired I can hardly think straight. Although I'll probably be up until 1:30 AM tossing and turning and trying to get to sleep, like I always am. That's part of the reason I sleep in so late. I can never get comfortable and spend about an hour trying to find a good postion to sleep in. :closedeyes:

I probably am on more than you... but that's because you also have to share your compy. I don't because this one is all mine... I bought it with my Christmas/birthday/Easter money and it's really nice. :)

No, I didn't... what's it about? The last thing I heard about her was that she wanted to do a cleaner version of "Sex and the City"... I mean, how is that even possible? :blink: She's turned into such a concieted little piece of trash. I used to like her back when Hannah Montana first came out, but then the fame got to her head and swelled it up like a balloon. Her true colors are finally showing. :eyeroll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 26th, 2008, 12:28 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

haha, yeah... I guess so. ;) ahh, I have been there many, many, many times... that's when things start getting interesting really! :lol: Yeah, I do that too sometimes... or else I find myself thinking about AU ect and then I can't ever sleep... :teehee: ;) especially since in the summer time it gets so hot upstairs at the end of the day and at nighttime because our a/c doesn't work as well up there as it does down here. :eyeroll: not sure why but it just doesn't reach up there or something... :annoyed2:

yeah, you are... :P but oh well... I don't want to get too addicted you know. :innocent: lol ;) maybe someday.. but even if/when we get another computer mom and dad don't want us to spend too much time on it. :no: no more than we already are... and I guess I don't really blame them... :erm:

I dunno, it's just some video the one girl filmed with her friend and they were just being random and all that and then Miley and her friend filmed one like theirs only mocking them in their video... I guess since Miley and the other girl are rivals or something... or she's a threat to Miley's popularity. :eyeroll: I don't know. Some trivial thing. ummm, I have no clue how that could be possible... but ok. :confused: I know, I used to like her when everything was new and fresh too, but I think she's on the Brittany Spears path now and it's just annoying to see her literally EVERYWHERE... :erm: She's just too big for her own good... I would hate it if I was like her and turned into a spoiled little brat... I mean, really, I thought she was suppose to be this wonderful girl all little girls could look up to. :orly: ummm, yeah right!

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 26th, 2008, 12:39 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Hm, yeah, I suppose so... :erm: Yeah, I know - your mind keeps going even though your body is so tired and you can't even hold your eyelids open. I'm always like that. Ugh, well my grandparents are always too cold [when it's really the perfect temperature] so the central air ends up getting shut off and then my room is too hot. They must be coldblooded or something. :blink:

It's not good for you, but it's fun nevertheless. Like I said in my PM to you, my eyes were bothering me last night, so I'm not going to be on the comp as much today, probably just to check up on AU and the RPG Polls. I don't blame them either! I know why my mom doesn't want me on so much now. Not to mention, we still have dialup, so I can't be on too long anyway.

That's pretty stupid. :blink: I mean, that just makes her look even worse than she already is. She is like Britney Spears! Started out really cute and innocent and just all of a sudden morphed into a monster... :erm: And yet I have no idea how little girls still can look up to her after all of the scandals and things she's been involved with! I mean, if I was a parent and my daughter watched Hannah Montana and then I found out about this stuff, I wouldn't let her watch it anymore. I wouldn't want my kid growing up to be like her. I think parents should start protesting against this HM stuff and get the show off the air. Maybe she deserved it when she first started out, but now it's just fueled her fame and made her extremely big-headed. :annoyed2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 11th, 2008, 11:08 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

wow, this is all really old and dated, isn't it, Ara? :erm:

haha, ranting about Miley... my specialty. ;) yup, I agree totally with what you said about her. She just makes me sick to think about. she used to seem so nice and everything and now she's too big and greater-than-thou. :eyeroll: I dunno either... I don't know how parents could tolerate their daughters getting so obsessed with HM either. :blink: some of it is just INSANE! I mean, the show in and of itself isn't horrible, but Miley is going down a bad path, I'm afraid. :erm: haha, I could just see that happening... sadly I don't think parents care enough. :erm: yup, I agree. And actually Miley was the reason I couldn't stand to watch the Teen Choice Awards (not to mention I really didn't feel like watching it :P) but listening to her talk and host it was sickening. :yuck:

anyway, back to OCs... I should work on updating my charries again. :P

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next