Post subject: Halrohir Dunadan
PostPosted: January 4th, 2007, 12:12 am 

Name: HALROHIR DUNADAN
Race: Human, of Dunedain descent
Parents: Haladan and Taurniel
Sibling(s): none
Marital status: Married to Lonannuniel
Children: twins, Farohir and Eldariel

Description: Tall; dark hair, flecked with grey; dark eyes, unlike those of the pure-blood Dunedain; skin is tanned and rugged, from travels and hardships endured; his clothing is well-worn and strong, meant for long travel
Weapon(s): Long sword, hunting knife, long bow

Horse: Morindal, a great bay horse of Rohan who was nearly drowned in the enchanted waters of the Entwash as a colt; he is now a horse of immense size and power, the mightiest horse in Eriador, and few besides Halrohir he suffers to bear

Personality: Halrohir lives to be the quintessential Knight: the protector, the shield, the steadfast friend. He is loyal to his friends, but tries to be friends to all. He is moved to pity by those who need his protection, and his heart can be wounded. Hal is brave, but not reckless; he will charge to the fore in battle, but can leave a battle if all is lost.

Background: Halrohir was born near Fornost, in TA 2989. He began his life as a Ranger at the age of twenty. At the time of the War of the Ring, Halrohir was committed to the defense of Fornost, and was not able to ride with the Dunedain to the war. Staying behind during the great war was the defining point of his life: he was not able to be part of the greatest battle of the age, and must now forever be in the shadow of his kinsmen.

New hope fills him, however, as the North-kingdom must be reclaimed in the name of the King Elessar, and there are many deeds within his measure to perform. His current task, as Captain of the Rangers who watch Breeland, is to safeguard and watch over the lands around the Forsaken Inn, a day's ride east of Breeland. This small growing hamlet will be a thriving community for the new Kingdom, once the district is made safe for settlers and travelers alike. And Halrohir intends to rise masterfully, to the task.

Last edited by Guest on July 12th, 2007, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2007, 7:32 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Wonderfully written bio; simple, yet informative. :happy:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2007, 8:07 am 
Vala
Vala

Interesting bio, Halrohir. Is this for an RPG or for fanfiction? Either way, it's really cool.

Edit: Nevermind...I just saw the RPG in Caras Galadhon. Was it thought up for this forum, or what? How long has it been going?

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2007, 7:41 pm 

Thank you, Aerandir! It's for RP, or anything else that comes up.
I tend to look on an RP as a potential developing storyline, so I paint as much detail as I can into my work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2007, 12:25 pm 
Vala
Vala

Okay. That's generally how I look at one, too. It's a very good method. :D