Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 10:47 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Gah, it’s storming here… especially because the thunder just scared the living daylights out of me. :swoon:

I have my own little playlist called Beckara Songs on Windows Media Player… I usually listen to it when typing replies to RP’s or making Beckara graphics. :teehee: Mostly they’re the ones we’ve mentioned in PM’s -

Not Ready To Make Nice -- Dixie Chicks
Behind These Hazel Eyes -- Kelly Clarkson
Judas -- Kelly Clarkson
Haunted -- Kelly Clarkson
That’s Where It Is -- Carrie Underwood
I Just Can’t Live A Lie -- Carrie Underwood
My Happy Ending -- Avril Lavigne

I love all of those! :happy:

Ah, well that’s okay. :)

Well feel free to use it any time! :P Don’t die! I’ll have to go back to World’s End to save you! ;-) I like your Ann & Des set, btw. And I found some more Keykey pics… I’ll have to upload them sometime…

Aye, cheers! :drunk: Although I have to say, my room could be worse probably… :eyeroll: The problem is though, there’s no solid theme in my room… it’s PotC, but I have stuffed animals (like my Armadillo plushie) and the like around too… :P And my walls and ceiling are white and my carpet is grey… It’s rather depressing. :annoyed2: I especially like using my OC’s to vent sometimes… ’tis rather fun. :teehee: Yeah, I think a character that’s overly optimistic is probably a MS. I took the Mary-Sue Litmus Test online for Keykey and she’s not a MS, thank goodness! :D I think I gave you the link already… :erm: http://www.springhole.net/quizzes/marysue.htm

Calloniel (PD) wrote:
aye, perhaps one of these days we should sit down together (so to speak ) and write out something of an AU on Beckett and Keyara... yes, that is the only thing that I thought would fit! Funny and cruel. But don't we just live for that? and for doing that to our favorite charries?

Aye, most definitely! :yes: Btw, what’s an AU anyway? :blush: If we do write it though, I still would like to have that thing about “Uncle Mercer” somewhere in it… :roll:

Who needs a life, right? :teehee: Yeah, sorta like a welcoming/door mat… which reminds me for some reason of the phrase, “Dead as a doornail.” :lol: IDK, it’s late and I’m really tired.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 12:15 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

really? I hate thunderstorms! Not really because of the thunder or lightening... just because of what they can do (fires, tornadoes... you know).

wow, really? :teehee: I should do that too! lol although I don't have some of those songs on my iPod (I do have most of them however)... and I don't have an iTunes account so yeah... I have to get enough money to buy the cds. :eyeroll: but that's really sweet! Good idea...

we're getting quite a list, aren't we? :teehee: ooo, for some reason I just get all "squee"ish when I think about all those songs!! :bounce:

Oh, I know! But I want my own! :annoyed2: I think I'm gonna go off and find some Becky and Keyara pics and request one with some of the lyrics of... umm "I Just Can't Live A Lie" on it... :yes: as long as you don't mind that I find my own Key pics. :erm: awww, well, I won't die... yet. ;) oh, thank you. :-D

probably. :teehee: well, my room was suppose to have a theme to help it along... it's kinda like an old, attic theme... umm, with a quilt on my bed, hard wood floors, soft colors (a pretty, dark mint color on my walls), the slanted ceiling that I have and all that. ;) well, it's suppose to be that kind of theme. :P (actually I'm kinda proud of it since I did choose that theme and I put it all together myself... it works and matches quite nicely if I do say so myself. :-D(my whole family always tells me I have good taste and a good sense of matching things and all that :blush:) although it's gotten into a more Pirates oriented theme lately. lol hmmm, yeah, I think you did give that test to me once upon a time. :yes: I should take it again for all my charries. :) well, that's good that Keykey isn't an MS! :blink:

Oh, oops! An AU means Alternate Universe. Something that wouldn't necessarily really happen but you want to write about anyway. Like a Norrington and Elizabeth fanfic where they end up together instead of Will and Elizabeth or something like that. :yes: make sense? Oh, yes! Something to do with "Uncle Mercer" would be classic! :lol:

Right! :teehee: yeah... I guess. :blink: anyway, see ya later! :bye2:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 12:50 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

^Yeah, I know.. that's why I wanted to get off the internet last night because I was afraid my compy would get struck by lightning or something. :erm:

I have iTunes, but it takes forever to download songs onto my iPod. It took nearly three hours to download a music video once! :swoon: Aww teh PD is broke... although so am I. :( *cries*

Aye! *squees* I love Beckara! *dances* :dance:

Well here are some new Keykey pics :happy: (if you want to use them) -

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/Key5-1.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/Key6.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/Key7.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/Key8.jpg

I went on a Beckara pic spree last night... I found a lot of good Beckett ones, but Sarah Michelle Gellar always seems to come up short with good pics. :confused:

Oh that sounds so pretty! I love interior design... I'm guessing it's cottage-themed sorta? At least that's how it sounds to me. :teehee:

That's what I thought it was, but I wasn't sure... ;-) But thanks for explaining anyway!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 7:55 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

aye, that makes perfect sense! and we totally wouldn't want your compy to get hit by lightening!! :blink: And that's another reason I hate thunderstorms! :P

Really? I didn't know it took any amount of time... hmmm, I guess since I can't buy songs from iTunes how would I have known. :teehee: wow, three hours? lol, here's to us! The Broke People of AU! you know I was listening to my iPod today and I found two songs that sorta fit Beckara... I forgot the title of one but the other is When I Pretend... let me go dig up the lyrics for you:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jordanpruitt/whenipretend.html

what do you think of that one?

so do I, so do I!!! :teehee:

Okie dokie! Thanks for bringing those up... I think I shall use one of them. :yes:

lol, that sounds like fun!! A Beckara spree! :teehee: Hmmm, I'll have to search around for Beckett piccies tonight so I can get a banner of it made myself... :yes: Ooo, what fun! squee! *skips off and searches around for Beckett pics...*

really? ya think so? :blush: thanks... ooo, so do I! :bounce: that's one of the things I'm thinking of going into actually. :erm: yeah, kind of a cottage theme, I guess. :yes: I tend to think of it as more attic-y, but whatever. ;)

it's no problem! Btw, I had an idea about something that I was gonna pm you with your response to that other pm... but I guess I won't now. :erm:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 10:05 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Definitely not! I put my own money towards this computer (part of the reason why I don't have any money now...) and I don't want to see it get killed before it's even one year old! :confused2:

Well that's because you don't have retarded internet. :P Aye, yay for poor people! :drunk: Hmm, I don't think I've ever heard that song. :no: But it fits Beckara perfectly! :happy:

Yay! I can't wait to see it! I'm probably going to keep this set for a while. *huggles Beckara* :hug: We should get bumper stickers (for our non-existant cars) that say "Proud Beckara Shipper"! :teehee:

Now I've got you squeeing, eh? ;-)

That's one of my career choices if Author and Graphics Designer fail... although if I ever get a guitar and a band is an option, that might work too... :whistle: Well your room is probably a lot nicer than mine. Mines so... :yuck:

I just replied to that... sorry for procrastinating like I'm known to do...

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 11:55 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

wow, really? you put some of your own money towards it? Huzzah to you! You know, I would do the same thing... if I could be certain my mom and dad would let me get internet. :annoyed2: although they have talked about a laptop for me and my brother to share. :erm: anyway, yeah, I know what you mean then!

I guess not. lol hmmm, although being poor isn't all that great! Not when you have a lot of cds and other junk you want! ;) no, I didn't figure you would've... too bad you didn't have high speed then I'd send you the link to it on YouTube or something. :erm: but it is a sweet song for them. :yes:

Neither can I! :bounce: ;) Oh, I would love that! lol but I think what we have in our siggies is about as close to "bumper stickers" as we're gonna get for now. ;)

yup, for shame! lol

sweet! :-D well, I only have two choices for right now... that or a bakery... either one would be alright with me. :yes: ooo, graphics designer! that sounds so awesome! I pray someday when I get my own compy I'll be able to start making graphics too! It sounds like such fun! :teehee:

that's alright... ;) I actually feel like I'm on a roll... I've replied to a lot (except our umber long PM :blush:)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2008, 10:28 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yep a little over $200 to be exact. But it was all worth it in the end to have a nice little compy. :happy: Hopefully you will get a laptop... although I much prefer desktops since they're more comfortable.. you don't have to use that stupid little pad thing on the laptop instead of a mouse. :no:

Definitely not! However shall we survive?! Poor Timmy is going deaf and the only food left we have is a pea!! :speech: [/dramatic] Perhaps if it's a Saturday late at night I could listen to it... no one usually calls at 1 in the morning anyway, so I might be able to watch it then. :yes:

Yeah, more like siggy stickers! :lol:

Oh whatever shall we do with you. *pats*

A bakery sounds neat! Although I would probably burn it down or something the first day. :erm: I can't cook to save my life. :no: That would be nice! I'm sure you would have amazing graphics if you were able to make them.. and I could teach you some tricks if you got Paint Shop Pro 11! (notice how the 11 theme ties in again. :P )

Aye, I'll just need to get to KAWEOTH and BWE... and APL come to think of it.. I'll do that tomorrow as my brain has begun to shut down. :yawn:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 1:09 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

haha! my 2000th post! :wave: At LAST!!!! I am no longer a Ringwraith!!!

well, yeah! I should say it would pay off in the end... you get a computer so you can go on whenever you want! And there's no people pacing all over the place, back and forth right when you're trying to type and think. :annoyed2: well, I hope so, although I must say I prefer desktops too. The whole pad thing is kind of... yeah, :eyeroll: I don't really want that part of it!

I know! *whines* We probably won't survive... we'll probably die!! :P ;) no, not normally. :blink: well, then I could send you a link if you want to listen to it. *shrugs*

I like that! Siggy Stickers! :teehee:

really? you can't? Well, I don't know about cooking, but baking... I've had some experience with that. And it's pretty fun, I think. But how in the world would you burn a place down by cooking? I guess to me it doesn't seem that hard (to cook, NOT to burn places down! :P). :confused: awww, thank you! :blush: if I ever get a graphic shop you'll be the first I'll ask for advice! :hug: (haha, the elusive 11! :teehee: and I always wondered what you meant when you said PSP... :duh:)

hehe, I just got done replying to them all! :bounce: huzzah! although I'm actually rather tired now... :zzsoft: I haven't had to reply to RPs in a while (ok, only a few days, but still!) it's draining! :P not to mention it is kinda late here...

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 11:05 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

*Throws a huge, mega awesome party* YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :juggle: :trampoline: :goofy: :kick: :guitar: :drunk: :tv: :fish: :psycho: :hammer:

Well, I wouldn't say that since my grandma's coming in and out of my room putting away laundry and stuff and she'll start talking about something and I won't be listening because I'm trying to type. Then she has to repeat what she said and I'm still not listening... :P

And we have to live in a cardboard box! Oh, woe is us! :swoon: Actually I did listen to it, but I don't like the way she sings it... it sounds kinda whiny and :yuck: . But I love the lyrics. :yes:

Aah, PD's an arsonist! :P Just kidding. :hug: But I could try to bake as long as someone's assisting me. Ooh, my grandma makes the best jello pie! :drool:

PSP XI is just Paint Shop Pro 11. :P Silly PD! :hammer:

Ah, well I hope you had sweet dreams! :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 3:02 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I know! Even though I was rather tired by that point I still wanted to bounce around! Finally! :teehee:

haha, that's funny! :P I've done that before too... just tune everyone/everything out and I'm in my own little world. I like it there. :yes:

Woe to us!!! :'( a cardboard box? Noooo! :'( I'm too young to end up in a cardboard box! *sniffle* hmmm, well, yeah, I think I can see where you get that... :erm: but I still think the lyrics fit them. :yes: (and at least you don't call it "screaming into a microphone" like my brother does. :lol: you have a... ummm, better way of putting it. ;) he always says any artist or whatever it just "screaming into a microphone" :P)

yeah... sure. :eyeroll: jello pie? I've never heard of such a thing! :P but it sounds cool... I've baked brownies before with no one's help. About my biggest problem is I'm REALLY messy. I can make a mess out of something that no one else in the world could! :lol:

I know that now! :eyeroll: hey, I'm not really in the graphic scene so you'll have to cut me a break. ;)

actually I don't really remember any of my dreams. :blink: eh, oh well!

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 18th, 2008, 11:16 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

*Runs around squeeing* It's Edward's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Throws confetti and brings out a huge birthday cake*

Ahem...

I love being alone sometimes - it lets me think better without people bugging me so much. And I can think about story ideas too or anything Beckara related. :P

Aye, no cardboard boxes for us! *goes on a strike* Well, sometimes screaming into a microphone sounds good - depending what kind of song it is, mind you. :teehee:

Yep, Jell-o pie! You mix the jello powder with whipped cream... and there's some more ingredients I'm forgetting...

Quote:
JELLO PIE RECIPE

[[ ^This person added chocolate chips and some... green stuff but I think you get the gist. ]]

2/3 cup of boiling water
1 package of Jell-O brand gelatin
1/2 cup of cold water
1/2 cup of ice cubes
2 tubs of Cool Whip
1 Honey Maid pie crust

Stir boiling water into gelatin in a large bowl until completely dissolved. Mix cold water and ice to measure 1 cup. Combine with gelatin mixture, stirring until the ice melts.
Stir of in 1 tub of whipped topping with a wire whisk until smooth.

Refrigerate 15 to 20 min or until mixture thickens. Spoon into crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.

Makes 8 servings.

It's actually really good - and not hard to make. My favorite flavor is Cherry. :drool: We add those cherries and jellyish stuff [like they put on pancakes?] on top of it.. and you always have to have a graham cracker pie crust... *ish in Heaven*

Ooh, Brownies sound really good right now... :drool: [[Can you tell I haven't eaten yet?! :P ]]

I'm sure your graphics would be very pretty if you had a program... but PSP XI cost me $100, so I think you probably won't be getting that any time soon. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 18th, 2008, 4:18 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Ooooo, I know, I know! :bounce:

"happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday, dear Edward!!!!
happy birthday to you!!"

:-D

i know precisely what you mean.... ;) being alone is the best sometimes! it helps you thik about ANYTHING better! Not just stories or Beckara... although it does help for that. ;)

no, I sure hope not! *goes on strike with her* no cardboard boxes for us, no cardboard boxes for us!!! *chants and walks with a sign up and down the street* :teehee: I know, that's what I try to tell him, but tis no use. ;)

ooo, it looks yummy!!! and, no, not hard to make at all... and actually you could probably even make a homemade pie crust too (my mom makes some of those that are delicious!)... :yes: you know, I might just have to try that out sometime. ;) and cherry flavor would be awesome... yummy!! :happy: but can you do any flavor you want? Grape, orange, lemon, any? (grape is personally my favorite flavor of jell-o. :-D)

yeah, I sorta can. ;)

awww, thanks for the confidence... really? Only $100? hmmm, that's actually not really that bad. Of course I wouldn't really be able to buy it with the money I have now, BUT after any Christmas or birthday I would have more than enough to get it. :-D that is, if I ever got a compy of my own... ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 22nd, 2008, 8:00 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Edward had a great birthday and says thanks. ;-)

Aye, and a lot of times when I'm in study hall I'll sit down and write my charrie bios or think of new plot ideas... and I start to forget everything going on around me. And when I'm having a really sucky day I'll start to think about AU [and all of the things I need to reply to :blush: ] and it'll start to boost my spirits a little more. I love coming on here where I can just get away for a few hours and not have to think about reality. :yes:

All of this striking made me remember my old house, which was really cramped and tight, which we called the "Shoebox"... :P I'm glad to be out of there.

It IS yummy! And you should try it at least once.. perhaps in the summer time it's best. :yes: And aye, you can substitute any flavor of Jello you'd like! Although I've never tried it with grape, only with strawberry and cherry... :huh:

I'm sure you will get it one day - I've had it for about a year now... this Christmas it will be two years. And if I've come this far from sticking two pictures together and calling it a banner, you can do it too. ;-) It's really not hard and I taught myself how to work it, although there's probably more things I don't know about it yet. :P Well, hopefully you can save up enough money for your own compy! Mine was only around $300 and I bought it with my own money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2008, 12:57 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

:yawn: I need sleep... so please forgive me if this is a bit wacky. :lol:

aww, great to hear that! *huggles Ed*

hehe, awesome! Most of the time I write my character's bios when I'm right at the computer... no, not most of the time ALL the time. :erm: and as far as plots go... well, most of the time I don't come up with any plots on my own. :no: (as you know) but I think about my charries on walks... and that's really better than writing them for me. I do better typing than writing for some reason. I can think clearer, I guess. :erm: aww, I know what you mean about AU being a spirit booster! :happy: it's like a home away from home.

the "Shoebox"? :lol: that's funny! I've only lived in one house my who life... how sad sounding is that? :blink:

I might have to... if my friend (you know his name ;)) ever asks me to bring desserts to our "meeting" (for lack of a better word at the moment) again I shall definitely consider making that one. :) well, I guess it could we worth a try. *shrugs* although cherry doesn't sound half bad either. ;)

whee!! As you know I AM getting one... or something like it. :erm: maybe it'll come tomorrow or Tuesday... hopefully it'll work right. :erm: anyway, I'm sure with lots of practice I shall be fairly good. And even if I'm not, it'll still be fun. ;) and I am pretty good with computer things, programs, all of it. At least I'm better than anyone in my family.... :erm: whenever they can't figure something out on the compy they call me. well, someday... I actually thought of asking for one for my B-Day... and only that. Even though that's still a ways away. Eh, whatever. At worst I shall have to wait 2 years til I have one... and really what's two years in the grand scheme of things?

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 26th, 2008, 9:09 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lol, no problem. I've been in need of a nice nap too. :P

Well, I can't get to the compy at school, so that's when I do most of my brainstorming.. and plots are very hard to come up with. :yes: Usually I end up recycling old plots from dead RP's or something... and then there is that very rare moment when inspiration actually strikes. :lol:

That's not sad at all! Actually we're thinking of moving this summer [my mom, her boyfriend Dave, Dave's daughter and I] to a new house within the same school district, so I can finish up the rest of high school. :yes:

Blah... I can't think about food right now. I'm so stuffed. :confused2: *curls up into a little ball* But yogurt sounds good right now. Vanilla as a matter of fact.

Yay! :wave: Don't worry, it's not too hard. :no: I can't wait to see some of your graphics! But to post them you'll need a PhotoBucket.. and this conversation has come up before. :erm: Two years is a long time mate... aye, but eternity is longer still... :P Sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 29th, 2008, 12:48 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

there's another great reason to be homeschooled. ;) the compy is always there... although I guess when I'm doing school I can't go on it anyway. :eyeroll: so throw that perk out the window. lol when I do most of my brainstorming is... any time really. :erm: during school, in the afternoon, while reading a book... ideas just come whenever. :P that's a smart (if not sneaky ;)) way to do it... ooo, 'oh, amazing inspiration!' :notworthy: lol

you are? Really? :( that means teh Ara won't be able to come on the compy for a few days doesn't it? *pouts* anyway, I'm happy for you... moving sounds like a fun adventure! :-D as long as you like your mom's boyfriend and his girl. ;)

you're like my brother. vanilla yogurt is about the only kind of yogurt he'll eat. :eyeroll: I love almost all kinds! :P

thanks... well, we'll see whenever the thing comes and how long it takes and, yeah, the whole photobucket thing's gonna be a slight set back, but I think it'll be alright. ;) hmmm, I guess... lol although as I think I've said before, 2 years goes by fast, mate. ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31  Next