Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 2:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: :: Ara's Charas :: CLOSED xxx PLEASE SEE NEW THREAD
PostPosted: April 14th, 2007, 1:01 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I've moved! Please view my new OC thread for bios, extended family, timelines, and much more!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23110

Last edited by Aramel Elyanwe on November 8th, 2015, 9:14 pm, edited 360 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2007, 11:12 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[Please view my new charrie thread for my OC biographies ]

Last edited by Aramel Elyanwe on November 8th, 2015, 9:12 pm, edited 147 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2007, 2:14 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Whoa! I only had time to read your PotC characters but I have to say, girl, you are awesome (even though I have, of course, seen them and read most of them over before :blush:)! :notworthy: I look at my bios ect on my characters and it's almost pitiful in comparison! :P but I shall work and work on them and hopefully get them as good as yours. :yes:

I especially like Vari's updated bio! (although it sure makes my Becky look bad ;)) anyway, it's awesome!

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2007, 5:16 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Thanks muchly, PD! I've made a lot of improvements to the bio's and updated a lot of them. Comments are appreciated! :teehee:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 10:31 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

:-D

I had a chance to finally read over some of your revisions... they're very nice, Ara! *clapping* something I can only dream of doing with my OCs.... but still, you're doing awesome! :hug:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 24th, 2008, 10:40 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Whee! Just added some more about our Beckara shipping with KeyKey's improved bio, PD! :teehee: Perhaps I'll add some more about how he betrayed her once we get to that point in KAWEOTH. ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 25th, 2008, 1:49 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

awesome! *high fives* I like it! :-D .... yeah, once we reach that point. :yes: you know it is so strange because between the three or whatever RPs we have them in they're in like three different stages of their relationship. :P It gets confusing sometimes. ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 25th, 2008, 5:27 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aye, it does get confusing sometimes... well, KAWEOTH they've just gotten to know each other a bit, in APL they're sorta in the middle, and BWE it's after they're apart. I think it's fun though to write for different aspects of it! You never know, one RP might give inspiration for another. :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 26th, 2008, 9:36 am 

:drool: I luv the pics of Ed :) He's gorgious!!

lol, the Beckett- Keyara relation really turned into something! But I think it's confusing to play their relation at different levels :P I already have a hard time playing Sam in different RP's :P

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 26th, 2008, 10:28 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

lol, glad I'm not the only one. ;) But I do suppose it's worth it in the end... although it also gets confusing to figure out what's happened in-between the RPs. Mostly I'm finding this out for Cole and Carms... :erm: But yeah Beckara is hard to play three stages at once too. :P Yeah, you've got a good point. It is kinda fun and challenging to play so many different aspects. :teehee: (but now I'm finding myself not wanting Beckett and Keykey to split. :blush: why does Becky have to be so selfish and ruin everything!?)

Will, thanks... :blush: I'm really happy we're entertaining more than just ourselves. ;) I think you're doing a great job with Sam!

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 27th, 2008, 1:26 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@Will - Thank you! Yes, he is quite gorgeous, isn't he? ;-) *huggles Ed* Yes, I'm so happy it worked out the way it did! If I hadn't brought Keykey into the RP, I don't know how it would've turned out. :confused2:

It's sorta hard to get back into the mode for each RP when you have the same character in all of them. Sometimes I forget what's happening or start writing for the wrong RP in the reply box. :duh: *huggles teh Topic Review box*

I know! I don't want them to be apart either, but I kinda do in a way... maybe it's because of the relationship they have. There's a very slim chance it would work out, but they're too alike in a lot of ways. :yes:

And I'm not sure I could picture Keykey as the 'motherly' type... :erm: Although it might be funny to see how that plays out. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 27th, 2008, 10:47 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

No, Keykey in KAWEOTH?! :swoon: Don't even say such things, Ara! Everything would've changed then... who even first purposed having Beckett and Keyara "falling in love"? :confused:

lol, I know exactly what you mean about getting into modes and such! :P

yeah, I guess it's sorta like that... I want them together just to see what we can do with it and yet I don't want them together. But wouldn't it be fun to have them get married and have kids? :roll: that would be so funny to see it play out! But I think at least in Back to World's End I want them to meet up again and to talk... and we'll see where that goes. ;) and what I'd really like is somehow, someway for Key to give Beckett a small kiss... that would be interesting. :bones:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2008, 6:24 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

^I know! I love things just the way they are! Ooh, ohh, I remember! You said at first they should be "friends" in quotation marks and I thought you meant 'romantically linked' friends, not understanding what you were getting that. So I brought it up to you and well, the rest is history... :eyeroll:

Aye, three RP's makes it confusing! :confused2: But fun, to play different scenes and different sides of characters where needed. :yes:

Beckett might make a good dad, though.. :lol: I just can't picture Keykey with a child... 'tis very odd to think about. :blink: But funny, as your rolling smiley pointed out... :roll: Yeah, I'd like that in BWE too - since Keyara's sorta softened up since then and it'll be like a little reunion! Although of course she's not going to fully trust him. :eyeroll: Ooh! That WOULD be interesting... in which RP? ;-) Let me ask her. *Runs over to find Keyara* "Did you want to kiss Beckett?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2008, 4:37 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

So do I! :happy: well, thankfully we've gotten all that cleared up... I still think that's weird that you thought that. :P anyway, that's the past... hmmm, at least we have it all settled... it was a mix of a little of both of us inventing it. :-D

lol, but, aye, so fun to play the different scenes and sides! :P

He might... let's hope he does. ;) *cough cough* hmmm, I don't find it so hard to imagine Keyara as a mother, actually. :blink: but it would be interesting to see what they would be like together with one or two kids. :P very funny... oooo, goodie! This aughta be good! :bounce: A Beckara reunion after all the pain and betrayal... :bones: hmmm, not sure which RP would be the best for Keyara to dare a kiss in... maybe APL or maybe KAWEOTH. :yes: yeah, Keykey is gonna have to be the one to do it because I doubt Beckett would be the first to give anyone a kiss. ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2008, 5:27 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

^Now I feel like Ben Franklin or something! "PD & AE - Inventors of Beckara"... :lol: We should be famous for that.

Wait, what's that supposed to mean? You want kids?! :swoon: If so, it might be interesting to see Keyara find out she's pregnant a little before/after the betrayal... ;-)

Perhaps I'll have to surprise you in which RP it'll be in... Although in APL their relationship is sorta in the middle, so it might work better.. but in KAWEOTH it would make things a little more complicated for them. *ponders* So many things we could do with this! :jump: But aye, Beckett seems more... standoffish when it comes to relationships like this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2008, 10:31 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

:lol: oh, we so should get an award or something! :P Do you like to come up with witty sayings like Ben Franklin? lol

No, I didn't exactly mean that! I was just saying if they ever ended up together it would be funny to see them with kids. ;) No, not in an actual RP, no kids. :no: unless we did one where they were married and then that might get a little weird. :huh: it might be interesting to see it... but, eh, I don't think I want to go that far with them before they're married (or rather if/probably never when they get married).

That's okie dokie with me! :-D surprise me! Aye, stupid, stubborn Beckett! :eyeroll: (btw, I ADORE your new sig set! :swoon:)

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next