Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2008, 7:52 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Don't worry - I forgot about it too... actually, AU hasn't really been on the brain lately. Real Life is taking most of that up again. Stupid sinuses. *sniffles* :(

Well, he doesn't love love her; it's more of a sister-brother relationship. :yes: Since they grew up together and all. No worries about Beckara - it's untouchable, I assure you. Meh, I'm going to lose track of all of these OC's soon! :lol: It's going to be great to start playing all of them. I'm sure I can also think of some situations for Oliver to interfere in.. *evilish grin* ;-)

Thanks, but it keeps reminding me of Oliver Twist... or even the Disney animated movie Oliver.. which was really cute by the way. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 8th, 2008, 12:16 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

RL can be a real drag, can't it? :annoyed2:

well, I knew that, Ara. ;) I was just wondering how it might effect everything in general just having another guy in the stories who is kinda fond of Keykey. Especially since he would be sort of serving under Beckett, right? In a way. ;) No, I was never worried about Beckara being threatened! :blink: nothing can touch the fine Beckara-ish-ness of it. :P I know... you have too many, my dear Aramel. Too many. :teehee: I know... you're going to have your work cut out for you this summer. :P

hmm, interesting. :-D

anyway, I was thinking of making these neat graphic-y like things for my OC's bios one of these days... :whistle: but we shall see how that turns out and how it goes when they're done... :sly:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2008, 8:29 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yep, it can, especially with a word called sinuses. They've been so horrible lately. :(

Actually it might be fun to cause some chaos with Oliver... I don't ever recall anyone actually coming up with a character that's a Redcoat and making a whole bio and stuff... Yay for being the first! W00teth! :wave: Yeah, he could follow Beckett's orders, but right now he's serving under Commodore Norrington. :happy: Okay, just making sure. :yes: I probably will start to clean out my thread soon and get rid of characters like Marina and John, who aren't really that important anyway. :no:

Aye.

And they're so cool! I can't wait to start making my own.. you're brilliant my dear. :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2008, 9:19 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Bleh, sorry to hear that, Ara! *sics evil muffins on Aramel's sinuses*

Of course it would be! chaos can never go wrong! lol No, I don't think it really has ever been done before (I think Cole comes the closest and he's not really that close. :no:)... which makes it all the more unique! Most people just invent pirates for PotC RPs, which makes sense, of course, but having a cool Redcoat isn't all bad. :teehee: Huzzah for Ara being teh first! :P Yeah, I know that now that I've read KAWEOTH... :duh: Aww, poor charries! Teh Ara is going to clean house and get rid of them. :(

Aww, I'm pleased you like them! :hug: I can't wait to see yours. lol, thanks... I've been wanting to do something like that for them for quite some time now. :happy:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2008, 6:34 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

*watches as teh evil muffins devour her head*

No story can be complete without some emotional strain and or disaster happening... :no: I really can't wait for things to start picking up again - it's going to be so much fun this summer! Especially between us two and Will! Huzzah! :wave:

Really...? I pictured Cole more like Will before he went pirate. The 'Good and upstanding gentleman' type. And yeah, they do, and most of those said pirates are Jack's friend or somehow related to him. Everything has gotten quite a bit cliche when it comes to PotC RPs lately. Same with LotR - everyone wants an Elven Princess who trots around and after killing every orc alive, she marries Legolas. Whoop-de-doo. :disgust: Oh, don't make me feel bad - just the ones I don't use anymore.

I'll have to start working on them when I get the chance.. I've got so many other graphics to make first though. *ish exhausted*

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 12th, 2008, 9:57 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

haha, now you can be like the headless horseman! :P *hands pumpkin*

exactly! What is a story if it's all rainbows and sunshine? Pfft, that's just boring! Emotional stress for characters is always good! It builds character. :yes: I know! Although it's going to be kind of a strain to keep uo with everything, but it'll be fun. :P

Well, I guess Cole is a little more like Will at the start of CotBP... although I've tried to keep him away from being SO much like Will. :blush: I mean he HAS dealt with pirates before and he doesn't exactly agree with everything the English think. I know, I've noticed that too. I guess personally I would rather create completely new worlds for my characters and have them have no relation to the main charries (other than Lotty, that is. :erm:). yeah, which is sorta sad... but I'm sure it'll work out. It's really like that? Hm, somehow I don't regret not getting into LotR RPing now. ;) I know, I know... I wasn't trying to make you feel too bad. :P

I know, you seem to have tons in your request thread and such. :blink: poor Ara! It seems like yuo either have no graphics to make or else you have millions, right? lol

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 13th, 2008, 7:21 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yay, my dream job! *wears teh pumpkin* So what do I do if it starts to rot? :erm:

I ish teh Pumpkinhead!! :lol:

Whee! I'm getting really excited for Will's return in two weeks - we need to throw a party for her or something... hopefully we can get back to the RP's then too. I really feel like writing for KAWEOTH. :type:

He does remind me a lot of Will, though. Maybe once we get further in - Cole's not really had too much of a chance to shine yet, methinks. Wait for the opportune moment. ;-) Yeah, me too, but then it wouldn't be PotC RP... it would be fantasy. I love being able to base things off the PotC world without relating too much to the cannon characters. It's more fun to make your own story and not have Peanutbrain hanging around all the time. No, you shouldn't regret it. It's become quite annoying and that's why a lot of people don't want to do it anymore. Every LotR character that's an Elf is pretty much the same - there's no variety.

I know, I know, and I can't handle it right now... Lol, that's exactly it! Now you can sympathize with me. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 14th, 2008, 11:22 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

haha, well, if it starts to rot we go to Pumpkin Heads Unlimited. It's a really cool store just outside of Pumpkinville. :P

I saw that she said in two weeks she will be back full time! Yay! :-D a party? I like parties! :bounce: there's always so much to do... and hopefully the RPs will start rolling better. Although i think I need to reply to BWE and APL. :blush:

I guess he probably would. :erm: No, none of my OCs have had a whole lot of time to really "come out" yet. Hopefully they'll be good though and not another Joe-Blow or anything like that. :blush: and hopefully the opportune moment comes. :blink: true, very true. It is very fun to invent your own story... lol, Peanutbrain! I had almost forgotten about that! :P that's actually pretty sad... :erm: Maybe yu should do a LotR RP without any elves at all. Like one about Gondor after Aragorn takes the throne? :erm: Actually that sounds like a interesting story. :P (although I dunno if it's been done before lol) Well, but I guess if I made an Elf LotR charrie I wouldn't know how to make him/her unique either. :blush: I'm not so into LotR anymore that I would know, I'm afraid. So that's why I wouldn't join a LotR RP... because I'm afraid I just would act stupid. :P

poor Ara. :hug: I wish there was something I could do to help... :erm: but yeah, I can completely sympathize with you! And there's another reason why I will hardly EVER request a graphic again. ;) because I know how stressful it is. I mean it's fun but it is hard on the graphic maker. :yes:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2008, 7:06 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

That sounds so much like something out of Nightmare Before Christmas! :lol: *sings* “I, Jack, the Pumpkin King, have grown so tired of the same old thing…”

I feel so bad about letting the RP’s go for so long… I feel like I’m aiding them in dying… :( Hopefully I’ll get my PotC kick back soon.

No, I don’t think that can happen when it comes to your characters, Watsy. They’re very unique; both of ours are. Actually, I think it’s pretty cool to have Cole be like Will was in CotBP, since Will’s not innocent like he was back then anymore. :yes: Well, that’s been done numerous times.. In fact it’s pretty hard to make up a new LotR roleplay… all of the ideas have been used up. At least the good ones, anyway. I really should start spiffing up my LotR charas… all of them are elves, and most are female. Tsk tsk. *shakes head* Hm, it still would be so cool to see you LotR Rping, though! And it doesn’t have to be an elf… I’ve got a soldier from Gondor whose bio I need to create - Harafan. He should be a lot of fun to play. And Annwyn, although one of her MS-ish traits is that she’s the sister of Faramir and Boromir. Act stupid? Pfft, that’s a lie if I ever heard one! You would be fantastic if you got your LotR spark back - I’m sure of it.

I swear I change so much… now I want to make a ton of graphics all of a sudden… I think it’s a disease. :blink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2008, 10:21 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

:lol: well, I guess it fits you then, no? ;)

oh, don't feel bad about them, Ara... I've been doing the same exact thing. I just don't feel like RPing not matter what. :confused: hopefully we'll both get back into some mood quick... :blink:

thanks for the... erm, confidence boost? ;) I guess you're right... but sometimes I don't feel like they're as unique as all that. Yours are, but I dunno about mine. :erm: hm, I guess you could be right there too. Ah, ok, I didn't know if it had been or not. But I guess it makes sense that almost every good LotR RP has been done before. Especially considering this IS a LotR site. ;) hey, they’re better than mine! lol (since I don't have any) Maybe, maybe not. Personally I think i would STINK at LotR RPing... it's just so foreign, you know? I couldn't make anything cool... at least not cool like your charries sound. Although I wish I was more into it so I could raed more to do with these new charries. :P ok, if you say so. :whistle: I don't think I'm lying when I say that but whatever.

lol, and now I don't feel like making any graphics. :blink:

meh, I actually should start typing up my anni speech... :blink: but that's gonna be so long. Maybe I'll just chill out here for a while. ;) you know, put it off....

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2008, 8:56 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aye. Don't even get me started on Tim Burton, or you'll be sorry. I swear, that's the one person I can ramble on endlessly about. :eyeroll:

Hm, I'm actually getting back into the RP mood! And it's great - I've got both my PotC and LotR spark back! Both of those combined with Sweeney Todd makes teh Ara dangerous you know... Fandom ish great. *bounces around squeeing*

Lol, no problem. :P Well, I certainly haven't met anyone with characters like yours! And I think it is pretty hard to be unique when it comes to PotC and LotR OC's, since everything is so cliched. That why I can't wait to start our Becky teenager rp, because that's one of the uniquest ideas I've heard in a long time! Aye, I'd say about 25% of the LotR RPs are about the fourth age and how Eldarion [Aragorn's son] became ruler of Gondor. No you wouldn't. Well, maybe at first you'd stink, since I did too, but you would get the hang of it. It's really not too different from PotC RPs... except for the setting, location and characters. Okay, maybe it is different. :P

I'm slowly getting out of the graphics mode now... I just want to sit back and enjoy Return of the Rings and get the PotC RPs going again.. I feel like they've been so neglected over the past few months. :(

Ooh, I can't wait for Friday! I'm sure it's going to be lovely, m'dear! I've even wrapped up a special present for you that I'm sure you'll be surprised with. ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2008, 10:59 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

lol, I know, I know... hmmm, there are several things I can ramble endlessly about as wwell. :whistle: I think I know exactly what you mean. ;)

really? that's great! :-D and I'm happy to hear you've got your PotC and LotR sparks back! *high fives* and guess what? I've got my Narnia, PotC and even about half of my LotR sparks all going right now! Muahaha, that means teh PD is rather dangerous herself, you know? ;) yes, fandoms are the best!

you haven't? awww! :hug: I guess that makes my characters kind of unique then... :) yeah, I suppose it is. But I guess having a cliché character never even crossed my mind really. I didn't ever want the generic character. :erm: I know! It is, isn't it?! :bounce: oh, I see... :erm: No, I guess it isn't, but still. It seems so foreign to me for some reason. I mean, if I can do Narnia and PotC, which when put together basically equal LotR, I'm sure I could do it but still. :blink: Yeah, LotR in and of itself is a fair amount different from PotC. ;)

ahhh, haha, it's so hard to keep up! :P I just feel like doing everything at once really... lol

I know, although my speech might be slightly belated. :blush: just because I've only gotten a bit of it done and I never feel like working on it. :erm: don't hurt me for saying that. I just don't feel like it. *shrugs* and I'd like to do something big... like make a graphic for everyone or something, but I don't think that's possible. lol a present? for me!? :bounce: really? I can't wait to see it! :-D

although now I feel even more guilty... I should make at least a few of you guys something. :erm:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 10th, 2008, 12:11 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

We should ramble on together some time. Might be interesting. :P

Huzzah! *does teh squee dance* :kick: I'm glad we're both back into it... I don't think I've ever been this obsessed with both LotR and PotC at the same time! Teh Ara and teh PD have set a new record! :D I think this would be a wonderful time to start up our evil muffin reign... no one can stand in the way of Teh PotC/LotR/CoN/Sweeney Todd crazed Muffin lovers! :stab:

Aye, although it is pretty inevitable when you first start RPing to avoid a MarySue... they just sorta pop up. [Especially if you happened to be a PotC Jack Sparrow obsessed 12-year-old... :whistle: ] You did really well with handling your OC's though. Well, whenever you're ready to try it, I can help you out. ;-)

I know how that is - I'm buzzing around between RotR, PotC, Your Life and contests... It's so crazy around here! But I'm glad it's not dead like it was back in February.

:orly: *Pokes* Work on it! Hurry! I even wrote your anniversary down in my agenda book so I wouldn't forget! Yes, in fact I should probably go finish it.. I need to tweak some things yet. I really like it; I hope you will too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2008, 8:40 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Just bumping this to say that in fact, I have updated, with new characters!

For Pirates of the Caribbean :: Carolynne Sparkes, Deanne Decora

For Lord of the Rings:: Táriel, Harafan

Go check 'em out! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2008, 10:24 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

it might be interesting... or it might just be downright scary! :lol: ;)

lol, I know! and on top of it all... drum roll, please... I feel like RPing too! :-D this is awesome! We literally HAVE set a new record and it ish greatness! :P I know! That would just be the best thing ever... lol if we could only start up our fanclub then we could start the Reign of Terr... ahem, I mean, muffins! :teehee:

yeah, that's understandable. :yes: but thanks for thinking that... I'm glad to hear I handled them pretty well. ;) alrighty! :teehee:

it is crazy! :hide: but it's nice... and it's a great way to let your posts skyrocket! :lol: I know, there for a while it seemed pretty dead. Which wasn't bad if you liked to look around and think "I have everything done" and have that satisfied feeling, but sometimes it got slightly lonely, I guess.

haha, and so... teh anni is already over. :blink: wow, that flew. For so long I was thinking about it ect and now it's over. :swoon: ah, and taht reminds me... I need to save your little present on my jumpdrive so I can look at it whenever. :teehee:

Ooo, I shall have to take a look at these new charries of yours...

*trots off*

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2008, 10:51 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yeah, it would be rather frightening! Although we do ramble to each other a lot, like right now! :P

Yay! *confetti and sprinkles fall from the ceiling* It ish a miracle! :wave: I really can’t wait to get the RP’s rolling again… Will said she was feeling inspired for KAWEOTH in her last PM to me, so I’m really excited to see what she has up her sleeve. :yes: I feel so squee right now! Hm, do you know if Kit every okayed it? Because I think she hasn’t updated the Club Request thread in a while, so I don’t think she’s said anything yet. :( The Reign of Muffin Terror!

And I luff posts! :P Especially in the Alphabet games and stuff… those are so much fun! Well, it’s kinda annoying when you’re the only one posting… it makes me feel sad. I went through such a bad AU depression when things were slow around here.

Well, it was fun while it lasted! And doesn’t it feel great to have a year down here already? I’m going on three… gosh, I still can’t believe it! And there’s so much to do yet speech-wise… :duh: I really should get working if I want to have it up for July 29th!

Whee! I can’t wait to start using Carrie and Dea! They should be fun. And I haven’t actually got to start roleplaying with Robyn yet…

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 31  Next