Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2008, 10:21 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

^Sometimes... :P Depends on how creative I'm feeling.

Oh, okayyy.... :eyeroll: That would be a little weird, but yes, definitely interesting! :teehee: Lol, rather if/probably never? And I thought I was confusing...

Well, it's all part of his character - stubborn, sly and cunning... (Oh, thank you! I'm glad you like it! ;-) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 31st, 2008, 11:57 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

at least for you... my creativity seems like it's dead most of the time. :duh:

yeah, the only way I could see it working is if they got married somehow before Beckett betrayed her and then he betrayed and all that (like I said)... but then that's getting really far out there and I dunno if it would really fit and be in-character. :erm: so it'll probably remain as just an interesting thought to ponder, but never come true. Oh, come on! It's not that confusing! :lol:

yeah, I know it is, I know it is. ;) (well, I guess you should've supposed I would. Being the Beckett fan I am. :P)

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 11:05 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

17 days until Edward's birthday! *goes to buy some confetti and party hats*

*gives PD some of her own creativity*

Yeah, and again, that is a big stretch... although cute to think about! *dreams* Yeah, it's probably not in character either. Oh well... :eyeroll:

What shall we talk about now? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 3:25 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Oh, only that? :blink: *rushes around in a frenzy* “Cole, take this. Emma, don’t just stand there! Carmon, you and Lotty rush to the store and get the ice cream!! Hurry!”

Awww, thanks! :happy:

Aye, oh well. That’s what dreams are made of, right? :P (just watch tonight I’ll dream about Beckara and them settling down and having kids! :roll:)

Hmmm, about how in the world you get so many ideas for such different characters? ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 3:53 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

*Hangs up streamers and blows up balloons*

Well, you're going to need it if we're coming up with another RP! ;-) Ooh, what about once KAWEOTH is finished, we do a sequel! :bones:

Lol, I'll probably dream about it too! "Cutler Jr., you get back here and listen to your mother!" :lol:

Ahh, there-in lies a tale... Well, not really. Benjamin Grey came up when I needed an evil captain in my ancient RP, "Chains of Captivity" but didn't feel like using Barbossa... :eyeroll: I actually can't remember how I got so many... :confused2: And some of them I don't use to often [like John, Calliope, Marina...]

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 8:34 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

*helps out with all the party decorating* "and don't forget, we also need to celebrate your one month marriage anniversary too." ;) "double celebrations!"

I know, I know! *tries to find her mind* I think I hid it under the couch. :erm: well, hopefully KAWEOTH isn't done for a long time... and in that case I dunno if I want to wait that long. :P But a sequel would be awesome! *hopes to death it lives to see a The End*

lol, oh my! that would be excellent! :P Although Culter Jr.? That just doesn't sound that right. lol how amusing it would be though to have them have to deal with kids of their own! They just aren't really the parent-types. :P well, not Beckett at least. ;)

hmmm, that's interesting. :yes: so they just pretty much pop up out of nowhere, eh? :P cool!

Gotta fly!!! :bye2: so I’m sorry for cutting it short…

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 8:56 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Oh yes, that keeps slippin' me mind! :duh: Hey, isn't it funny that Jared Leto is Edward Blackhaven and I married Jared? :blink:

Hopefully it hasn't collected dust, PD. ;-) Aye, KAWEOTH is going to go on for a long time (hopefully) but Back to World's End is sorta like the sequel, isn't it? :P

Well I'm not exactly sure what their children would be named, but it might be funny to come up with names. :teehee: Aye, I think their kids might not survive if they had Keykey and Beckett as parents. One of them would get so annoyed at the kid that the poor thing would end up at the bottom of the ocean or something! :lol:

Yeah... mind children as I believe you called them before. :P I find a name I like and a character forms around it... although I really should stop since I can hardly handle ten as it is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 6:15 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

hmmm, yes that is rather suspicious. ;) lol although, truthfully, they hardly even look like the same person!

hmmm, it might have. :sly: I'll have to pull it out tonight and see... I hope KAWEOTH stays around for that long! :P Well, yeah, I suppose BWE is kind of the sequel... it didn't exactly start out that way, but now that we've brought in Keykey, Beckett, Cole, Charlotte and all the rest... yeah, it's gotten to be a sort of sequel. :teehee:

it might be amusing at that... :bones: hmm, names for Key and Beckett's imaginary kids. hehe... well, they might survive... just barely. ;) aww, that would be harsh! lol and yet it strikes me as rather funny! :P But I think I can see what would happen "Mary, go tell it to your mother. I'm busy." and vice versa. I don't think the kids would ever get listened to. :duh:

hmmm, yeah, it seems like I have called them that. :P I guess as long as you have fun with them... for me I need to stop at four. :yes: I know, I'm pitiful, but I'm having trouble with four as it is....

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 7:11 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

We might need some further investigation on this.. :detective:

You're probably not going to believe me when I say this, but I actually had a Beckara dream last night! :blink: No lies! It was about their first kiss... really cute actually. :happy:

Well, BWE isn't really closely knitted to KAWEOTH, although there are some references... but KAWEOTH's sequel will be a lot different and hopefully entail what happens directly after those events... Perhaps tell how Cole and everyone else died... maybe even have Lotty & Cole's wedding? ;-)

Oh, I like the name Mary! Or Olivia... :) You know, I could picture Cutler saying that! :lol:

Child: "Mommy, I'm bored! Can't we play a game now?"
Keyara: "Mommy's busy - go ask Uncle Mercer to play with you."
Child: :blink:

The poor Beckett children.. makes you feel sorry for them.. :guilty: They probably wouldn't get a word in... or they would and yet no one would be listening to them. :teehee:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 8:43 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

hmmmm, *gets out sleuthing things* aye...

Oh, my gosh! No way! :blink: that is so weird! But totally sweet! :P so, did it give you any good ideas?

I guess not... but it is becoming more so as we're adding more OCs to it and adding to the plot. ;) hmm, yeah, that might be smart for a KAWEOTH sequel. :yes: oh, Cole's death would be fun! And Edwards! :P if we added Cole's death than we would have to have their wedding too... what about Edward and Vari? When do they get married?

Weird that you should mention Olivia because I was thinking about that one for Cole and Lotty's girl too! :P

lol, Uncle Mercer! :teehee: yeah, the poor kid! It does make you feel sorry for them... but what if Beckett and Keykey "grew up" so to speak and really grew to love their kids? Can you picture Beckett running around with his little boys? :teehee: it might be cute!

this seems like it's becoming the "Day Dream" thread. :lol: But there's nothing wrong with that...

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 9:08 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

It is weird! I woke up and I'm all like, "Oh my God, PD's never going to believe this!" :P Not really, it just kinda made me eager to write more Beckara. :teehee:

Aye, you're right. We've already set up a lot of the backstory, so if and when KAWEOTH gets to a sequel, we'll have most of it straightened out. I love being organized! :happy: Well, I didn't have Edward and Vari married yet in BWE, so it's kinda deja-vu for Vari when he dies [like Richard did when they were engaged]. So I'm not sure how that'll work out unless we repeat the BWE plot... :erm:

Really? Well I was just thinking of some names that would have been more common during the 1700's... except Mary and Anne, which are usually overdone.

Aye, Uncle Mercer! :lol: Aww, I would like to see that! I could picture the little scene too! Beckett playing with his children and Keyara standing in the doorway watching and smiling... and then Beckett looks up with one of the kids hugging his leg and the other in his arms... :happy:

Well, I think that pretty much defined it. But hey, it's always nice to dream. ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2008, 11:28 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Lol, I know! That is so weird… especially after we had been talking about it! :blink: oh well, at least it put you in the Beckara spirit! :-D

Aye, aye to that! Organization is the greatest (you're talking to the one who has a very organized room ;))! :happy: so we do already have most of the backstory worked out… hopefully KAWEOTH will get a sequel. It sounds so fun! :bounce: That’s a good point… hmmm, you know it just makes me feel really bad for Vari. All the guys seem to die before she has a chance to be with them! :blink: Anyway, I dunno when they could fit in a marriage... :confused: But look at Lotty. Originally she’s in Tide and Time which would make it impossible for her to be in anything else since that takes place such a long time after AWE. That rule kinda got bent so I suppose you could bend Vari and Ed's at some point too. :P ;) I don't know... my mind isn't working right at the moment! lol

Aye, Mary and Ann are waayyy to common. And so is Elizabeth… not to mention I highly doubt Beckett would’ve named one of his girls Elizabeth. ;) I don’t know what other names were common back then. Marie? I dunno.

Awww, that put such a sweet image into my mind! :happy: rather un-Beckett-ish. :P but, eh, who cares really? It’s adorable to think of it!

Yup, what would the world be if no one had dreams? No light bulb, no running water, no automobiles, no TV, no Pirates… wait a sec, no Pirates!? :swoon: [/size]

Aramel Elyanwe wrote:
1/27/08 - Aye, so [color=lightgreen]Calloniel (PD) inspired me to change some of the colors and fonts. Not a big update, but an update nonetheless. :P

wait a sec! How did I miss this! Awww, I inspired you? :blush: that's sweet! :hug:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2008, 5:40 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yeah, I’m so excited! :D I’ve been on a Beckara graphics spree lately, too! :happy:

Well, sometimes my room can get lost under piles of papers, but other than that it’s pretty organized… however I can never find something when I need it because, let’s face it, I’ve got too much junk. :P I know - well, that was the point; making it worse for poor Vari. It was supposed to be like déjà vu after loosing Richard and then Edward. :yes: I like putting characters under stress - it helps develop them more in my opinion.

Ooh, that’s weird… so Lotty is really non-existent if you’d use her Tide and Time biography for KAWEOTH or APL… :blink: Cole’s got a ghost wife! :lol: Well, there aren’t really any set rules for these things… “more what you’d call… guidelines than actual rules.” :eyeroll:

Hmm, I did some research and I found a few names that could work and were used in the 1700’s ::

Girls -
Dorothy
Joyce
Grace
Hannah
Kathryn (I think that one is my favorite ;-) )
Isabella

Boys -
Henry
Charles
Thomas
Jonathan
Nathaniel
Joshua

I don’t know… just some to ponder over, although some don’t really work with ‘Beckett’ added to the end of them… :erm:

I know… I thought it was cute too! :happy: But remember, this is one big ‘daydream’! So technically it doesn’t really have to be Beckett-ish unless we actually write something about it. :P

If the world had no dreams I think pretty much everything would be nonexistent. :yes: I mean, people had to dream things up to invent them, so we would be sitting around in the dark like cavemen eating bugs or something. :blink: No pirates? Don’t even say that! :swoon:

Yep, ye inspired me! I saw that you fixed some of the fonts on your main character page, so I did mine as well. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2008, 3:00 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I’ve kinda noticed that. ;) well, I think later today or tonight I might change my siggy to something Beckara… and dig up those quotes you sent me. ;) or maybe find some of my own.

Hehe, Huzzah for organized rooms! ;) :bounce: hmmm, I can sorta understand that. I have a lot of junk too… although it’s organized junk. Lol everything in my room has a place. :yes: about the only thing that sometimes sits out is my guitar or sometimes my clothes (hoodies and the like) when I don’t feel like putting them away in their drawers or the closet yet. :duh: glad I’m not the only one! Lol I love stress and pain for charries! :bones: although I do still feel a tad bad for Vari. ;) but, yeah, heartache and all that is such fun! (when it’s happening to characters in Rps, that is. ;))

Yup, and then she actually really would’ve been only good for Tide and Time. :erm: so that’s sorta why I changed it… I wouldn’t want to limit her to only one RP. ;) a ghost wife, indeed! :lol: Barbossa (and you! ;)) is so right! :yes: it’s all just guidelines…

Ooo, good job!!! *clapping* I personally like Isabella for the girl’s names and in the boy’s names I like Henry or Jonathan. :yes: hmmm, you don’t think so? I think Joshua Beckett doesn’t sound half bad and neither does Jonathan Beckett. :no: Isabella Beckett isn’t all bad either… :erm:

Hehe, too true, too true. ;) with daydreams anything can go! :-D you know, writing something like an AU just for fun would be amusing… *pines to write about Becky and Keyara marrying… however funny or cruel it might be*

True, all too true (again!). Well, not everything invented nessisarily had to be dreamed and thought about. Some might just happen, you know… ummm, like we still would probably eat beef and the like… and we still would probably wear clothes or something. Lol I guess it’s really hard to imagine what it would be like if no one thought or dreamed… :blink: it’s just a normal thing all humans do. *shrug* we’re just innovative my nature. :yes: oops, sorry! ;)

Awww, that makes me feel so special, Ara! :hug: whee! (although my fonts had been like that from the very start ;) I thought they looked different and cooler with special fonts and all that… and I also probably had too much time on my hands :lol:)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 5:22 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Ooh, speaking of Beckara, I found two of Carrie Underwood's songs that I think fit them pretty good -

"That's Where It Is" (for the sweeter side of the pairing)
"I Just Can't Live A Lie" (for the sadder side of the pairing)

Two of my personal favorites. They're off the album, "Some Hearts", btw. ;-)

Actually my room has been an organized mess lately... :lost: Aye, 'Organized Junk'! I like that! :lol: Oh, my clothes always lay around.. especially on my computer chair at night, and then when I'm on the computer I throw everything back onto my bed. :roll: Being lazy is fun! :P I agree - it adds more emotion and gives you a challenge when you're character is in a certain situation. I hate the RP's where people think their characters lives are always happy and bubbily. :annoyed2: That's not how real life is, and then the characters don't feel as real either. :no:

Well I think I'd go a little mad if you couldn't bend the rules a bit. :dizzy: *huggles Barbossa* Lol, yay for quoting! :pirate:

Hm, I like Isabella Beckett! :yes: Although I do prefer Jonathan over Henry... just saying. :eyeroll: I love dreaming about the Beckara children! :happy:

It would be fun to write! Lol, perhaps we shall have to try it sometime... ;-) Funny and cruel?! :lol: Certainly it would most likely turn out that way, wouldn't it?! :teehee:

Ooh, I know, without dreams we'd be robots! *feels smart* :dunce: <-- Ironic, huh?

Lol, well that just shows how much of non-existant lives we have! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 7:38 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

hmmm, awesome! I just pulled both of those up on my iTunes... *listening* Yeah, I can see That's Where It Is in Beckara... :yes: haven't listened to I Just Can't Live A Lie yet though...

sweet! :bones: thanks for bringing 'em up! ummm, I have no new Beckara finds... :headwall:

and speaking of Beckara... I NEED your new set!! :annoyed2: oooh my goodness, Ara!!! :swoon: I just about died when I saw it... *starts crying*

lol, glad you liked it... :P Here's to organized junk!! :drunk: well, yeah, a lot of the time my clothes end up on my chair in my room... not exactly a compy chair since I don't have one of those, but still. :eyeroll: although most of the time the clothes on it are no more than a few things. ;) aye, being lazy is!! :P of course it does! And emotion is such fun to act out in a charrie. :teehee: in fact, that's one of the best things about it. Playing out how each charrie feels and their personal pains and all that. ugh, yes! Happily-ever-after is good sometimes... but not all the time! Sometimes there has to be suffering. Like with Carms. She's a bubbly charrie and she always will be, BUT she's not ALWAYS like that. ;) she gets depressed too. Just like anyone else (as you pointed out, that's not how RL is). if that makes sense... I feel like I'm just rambling now. :P

aye, exactly! :P amen to that! Huzzah for quoting!!

coolness! Isabella Beckett! :-D well, yeah... I suppose. :P I know, I know! :bounce:

aye, perhaps one of these days we should sit down together (so to speak ;)) and write out something of an AU on Beckett and Keyara... :yes: yes, that is the only thing that I thought would fit! Funny and cruel. But don't we just live for that? and for doing that to our favorite charries? :bones:

oh, no that's not ironic, dear! :hug: you are smart!!!

eh, I guess. :lol: although my life isn't that non-existent... :blink: ummm, ok, well, maybe it is. But still! And anyway when you spruce up your OC main page it just looks nicer and more inviting... :yes: to me it does anyway... I like it to look it's best and all that. :blush:

ummm, I'll stop carrying on now... :bye:

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next