Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2008, 2:04 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Well, at least you can gaze at it longingly! :teehee: Something I can't do at stupid school. :headwall: I guess if people who really aren't on here anymore participated in an RP, they're not going to know if I maybe bent the plot a little bit... :whistle:

I don't know... but I'm going to try and get it hooked up really fast.. or go to the library and use their compy. :type: We don't even know if it's official or not yet - it depends if mom's boyfriend's employer decides to bring him back... I guess a whole bunch of people were getting laid-off.. I don't know the whole story, but his job pays a lot and they can't own a house with just my mom paying. :no:

You know, I think your brother and I would get along great, seeing as we're alike in so many ways! :P And if he got on my nerves I'd start shouting "Elizabug!" :lol:

Well, it's not like people can view your personal information and you don't talk to anyone.. it's just to upload pictures. :yes: I don't know, it's up to you, but you can't put graphics on without some sort of image hosting... :no: Two months seems to be taking forever, forget two years! :swoon:

We should probably be talking about our OC's or something... this has gotten so off topic... :duh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 5:02 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

*twirls in in new siggie set* :-D Beckara!

yeah, I dunno how much that helps, but I suppose I can. :lol: well, you have compys at your school, don't you? So you COULD at least look at them longingly. :P no, I suppose not.

lol, make sure you do that. ;) I dunno how long I can go without my Secret Twin. :P yeah, the library would work too... I personally don't like using our library's computers because you can only be on for a half an hour. :eyeroll: how much can you seriously do in a half an hour? I mean, come on! :P ok, well, I guess whatever'll happen will happen. :P but hopefully it all works out for the best.

:lol: hmmm, I dunno about that, Ara. ;)

I know, I know... but, yeah, you know. ;) yeah, we'll just have to wait and see. yup, I know you can't... :-D
wow, really? it seems like anymore the months and days fly by! :blink: I can hardly keep up... pretty soon I'll be moving out into my own house and getting a job and having my own life! :P

hmmm, yeah, we probably should... ummm, so how did you come up with Davi? :) and you know I need to go and find new pics for Anneliese... :eyeroll: Sweet and Talented decided to get rid of the ones I had up. :annoyed2:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 7:21 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Ooh, prettyful! :drool: That reminds me… I was thinking the other day of requesting a Beckara animation, made up of all of the banners we have of just Beckett, just Keyara and then the ones of Beckara of course… Like a big dedication to them. :happy: What do you think?

Yeah, we do, but remember, AU is blocked… :( And if it weren’t, I think I’d be going down to the school library every day at lunch to check up on you guys! :yes: School ish the evilness. :frust:

I shall try… ;-) Really? That’s it? I could only read a post or [[longer]] pm in that time… :erm: Although last time our internet was down, I could only stay on the library’s compy for a short time… but that was because they were closing for the night. :eyeroll:

:lol: Well you never know.

I just wish it were St. Patrick’s Day… one of my favorite holidays! :jump: I still keep thinking that it’s only the beginning of February… when did 2008 happen? :blink: I certainly missed it somewhere along the line. :P

Eh, well… Daviel was a vampire that my friend came up with, so I ‘borrowed’ [[*cough cough :eyeroll: coughcough*]] the name. ;-) The last name Demarest came from a guy on Ghost Hunters International… and Cole sorta inspired me too. :happy:

So, how’d you come up with Joe? :P

Sweet and Talented is really annoying, but they do have great pictures you can’t find on Google. :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 11:30 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

thank you! :happy: oooo, I love that idea!!! :blink: that would be simply awesomeness! wow, but how would we even do that? :confused: we've got quite a few... sort of. Maybe we need more before we get an animation done. ;)

I know, I was just saying that you COULD stare at it if you wanted to. ;) lol, but then you wouldn't have your crazy time with your friends. :P that is still retarded that they block AU... I mean, really is it that bad of a site? :yeahright:

good! ;) I know, that's what I say too. :eyeroll: that's about the time it could take me to maybe reply to half of the clubs I'm a part of in the Club Section... maybe a little bit more, but not much. :erm: well, that doesn't count then! lol they wree closing and they wanted you out! :P but, no, our library only lets you on for that long... it's just dumb, but it's their rule. Maybe because they have a lot of kids in there after school time. I should go to my brother's college one of these days with him. They have computers there that you can stay on forever... not to mention like a three story library. :swoon:

why is it one of your favorite holidays? lol, I know what you mean about "when did 2008 happen". :lol: that's how I felt just the other day... ;)

really? wow, that's a strange story. lol Davi came from a vampire? never would've guessed it! ;) although the last part doesn't surprise me... :P but Cole inspired you too!? Awww, that's sweet! :happy:

hmmm, Joe? let's see... *thinks* well, the first name just came to me... I dunno, maybe it's because it's one of the names my friend really likes or maybe it's because of who knows! lol and the last name is totally teh PD's creation. :P I was sitting reading and it popped into my head... it's like a mix of a lot of different things. lol and the actual character and the way he is... I'm not really sure how that came about. I guess I wanted to make someone who wasn't as nice as Cole or Carmon or any of the rest... really Joe sprung up out of nowhere. :erm:

eh, well, for Anneliese and Desiree I actually have a few awesome sites I found for their actresses and only their actresses (tis how I found the pics for Joe too ;))... and those sites shouldn't get rid of their pics like Sweet and Talented does. :eyeroll:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 6th, 2008, 10:50 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Well, you could find the links to the ones you have and PM them to me.. I have quite a list going on a Microsoft Word Document... and we could always request a few more... ;-) Just let me know when you're ready to request it - until then we can compile a list of which banners we want and what order they go in.

Well, yeah, that's true but still... :eyeroll: No, it's not bad, but it's too much fun for school.. Stupid fun-haters... :disgust:

Lol, as I'm finding out it's taking me a few days to come up with some good replies to things, let alone thirty minutes... I know I'm really slacking when it comes to AU, but school could use some polishing up when it comes to grades and as I've said, there's not enough time in the day... I'm so grateful when I get to come on and hang out for a while, as I will tomorrow afterschool. *huggles teh Friday* Best day of the week! :D A Three story library? That's quite impressive! :-o

Because there's this guy I like that looks a lot like a Leprechaun... he's got beautiful red hair and blue eyes... and he's kinda short. :lol: :roll:

I can't believe it's March already... and I can just imagine how fast Summer is going to go by if this is how fast it is with actual school. :(

Yep! Daviel was a vampire! :swoon: He was the leader of the Good Alliance in our story... quite cheesy, but it's fun to write! :teehee: I know, I'm so predictable, right? The 4th season was really good! *huggles Ghost Hunters* :hug: Aye, Cole helped! He's a role model of sorts. :yes:

Aah, so he's like the banana among the apples... :teehee: It's always nice to have a character that sticks out more from the others, that's what I've learned from 2 years [almost 3 :swoon: ] of RPing. If your charas are all the same, that's definitely not fun. :no:

Aye, I know what you mean... I'm having a lot of trouble lately with finding some good Keykey pics... Maybe I'm just too picky with it. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 8th, 2008, 12:10 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Oh, I already have all the links to ALL of my requested graphics... all in an orderly fashion too. :yes: I just have to pop my jumpdrive in and find them. Meh, but at the moment I'm too lazy... :blush: It probably is a longer list than I realize though... :P haha, and I have requested a few more since then. :-D Just can't keep away from teh Beckara stuff. :P Okie dokie... maybe tomorrow night. :yes: if not then then probably Sunday some time... :erm:

and you know what? I think Beautiful Disaster and Maybe should be two new Kelly Clarkson songs added to the list... Beautiful Disaster is like a Keyara POV song. :teehee:

lol, hmmm, that could be... :P

It's weird... because I actually find that I do the best when I reply to most of the RPs and whatnot the second I get them. :confused: although it might make my replies a tiny bit better if I waited for a few days, but for the most part I'm pretty good thinking of replies on the spot. :-D that's alright. ;) at least you have a life unlike me... I have absolutely no life whatsoever so I have plenty of time to come here even after school. :eyeroll: and school comes first... :yes: Oooo, yes, and tomorrow is the weekend! That's gotta count for something, right? Teh weekends are always good. :-D
that's what I thought too. :P

Ok, that's... a little... odd. :lol:

I know! :swoon: Where did February and January go? :detective: yeah... the summer will probably fly by... it always does anyway. And maybe I can get a job... then I'll have a life! :-D

that's weird! Daviel the Vampire!!! :vampire: all the OCs should watch out for him! lol or else he'll suck their blood!! :P that's good to hear... so it wasn't a disappointment or anything? ;)
awwww, that's sweet! Cole is a role model of sorts? awwww! :happy: actually this is really weird and I didn't even realize it until a week or so ago BUT Cole and Carmon are a lot like me and my brother. :blink: It's freaky how it just happened out like that! I mean, Cole is more of the leader, he's thoughtful and smart... like my brother, and Carmon is a little more adventurous, doing things before she thinks them through, and all that... more like me. :lol: although there are a lot of differences between the four of us too. ;) Like our fathers. :P I just thought it was weird how we are rather alike in some areas... if that makes sense. :erm:

hmmm, yeah, I guess.... Joes' a banana... yeah. :erm: so that means Barbossa would like all of them except Joe and Jack would like Joe! :-D and also it's great because Joe sticks out from ME. I mean, for the most part almost all of my charries have at least a little something I can identify with, you know? Nothing MSish, but at least a little something... :erm: but almost everything about Joe, his lifestyle, habits, attitude, everything are waaayyyy the opposite of me. :P and, yeah, it's never fun when all your charries are same old-same old. :eyeroll:

No, I don't think you're too picky with her pics... I looked around the net today just because I was slightly bored and I had Beckara on the mind... and I have to say Sarah has a lot of pictures out there, but not many of them really *fit* for Keyara. :erm:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 8th, 2008, 8:12 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Okay, well I might request one or two more before we can put it together... I guess we can discuss it over PM? :yes:

Yeah, I think those are really good songs! :happy: *adds them to her Beckara playlist* And I love Beautiful Disaster.. it really fits!

See, I like having the time to mull over my thoughts before I reply to something. :yes: But I know if I let it go too long people will start getting antsy, so I try and do them as fast as possible. :pirate: Well, sometimes I don't want to be so busy.. I love just sitting online and getting alot of things replied to, sorta like I am now. :P

I can never remember what day it is either... Already the 8th of March? :swoon: Soon it's going to be Leprechaun Day! :wave: Ooh, I'm too lazy for a job. I like summer for lounging around in the air conditioning and sleeping until noon. :zzsoft:

Yeah, secretly he lives on blood... I think Joe should watch out. :P Definitely not! They found a lot of EVP's [Electronic Voice Phenomenons] and images on the thermal dectors... although you probably don't know what I'm talking about. :teehee: Point is, it was really great! I can't wait for this week's episode. :happy: Aye, Cole helped a lot! Ooh, that is weird... but you're right, your characters tend to retain a little bit of you - I think it's not really purposeful, but you connect better that way. Oh, I'm glad your dad isn't like Mr. Jansen! If he was I don't think I'd want to meet him if we met up and brought our parents along. :erm:

Banana Joe! That's what I'm calling him! :roll: Although that is sorta funny that Joe and Jack would get along, considering you and I really don't like him... but being different definitely does not mean it's MSish.. it's uniqueness if anything. :yes:

Ooh, actually that reminds me, I found a new one of Keykey! :happy:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/Key11.jpg

And I think I'm going to go ahead and come up with another OC... :blush:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 8th, 2008, 9:23 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

okie dokie... I don't have anymore at the present to request... but that could change tomorrow. :lol: anyway, yeah...

awesome! :-D well, they're already on my Beckara playlist of sorts... (it has their songs on it, but also all my other favorites... maybe when I download my three new cds tonight I'll finally get around to making them a playlist of their own. :blush: oh, and I'm also planning on downloading a picture of all of our really important OCs into my iPod... just so I can carry them around with me. :happy: I know, I'm a dork like that.)

I can understand that... although it just doesn't take me that long to "mull over my thoughts" a lot of the time. :P not to mention the antsy thing always gets to me... I like replying to things quickly. :lol: (as you know) Of course... no one likes to be busy all the time... it's nice to sit around every now and again. Right now I feel like sitting here for a while... :P my mom and I were shopping all day. :swoon:

haha, Leprechaun Day, huh? :P well, summer is great for lounging around, but I guess I'd like the money even more. ;) and most places are air conditioned anyway. :P

hmmm, Joe probably should! :hide: no, I really don't know what you're talking about! lol but I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it... :) awww, that still brings a smile to my face! Sweet Cole! :hug: exactly! It's not purposeful or anything... it just happens. :blink: there's just a part of them that's like that. :P No! My dad is nothing like Jansen! :lol: He's a good, sweet guy! :happy: Mr. Jansen's a... jerk. :erm:

haha, he's already earned a nickname! :teehee: great! I know, but they probably would. :P Well, if you call taking from each other, lying to each other and using each other "getting along". ;) aye, you're probably right...

Oooo, I've seen that pic before! :bounce: It's gorgeous! :-D huzzah, another pic to use! :teehee:

alright... we know there's no stopping you now. :P

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2008, 5:24 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Eh, just waiting on Nurr. She hasn’t been on since Monday, the last I checked. :erm:

Did you find any new songs at all by the way? I remember reading that you were able to finally get some money for CD’s… ;-) I’ve been Beckara Obsessed lately. :blush: No, you’re not a dork - I think it’s cool! In fact, I should probably charge my iPod sometime soon… it’s buried under all of my junk. :P

Yeah, I know… it’s taking me forever to try and get back into the swing of AU… sometimes I don’t have enough time mainly because someone needs to use the phone. And then sometimes I feel like being lazy or not going on the internet. :eyeroll:

Aye, where do you think you would work? I’d like to be at Rita’s Italian Ice… not only is it cold in there, but you get to eat Italian Ice all day too! :drool:

:lol: I figured as much. :P Well I’m really glad to hear that! I would be terrified of your father if that were the case. :hide: My dad is just a stupid drunk who deserves whatever crud life throws at him. :annoyed2:

Banana Joe and Peanut Brain! :lol: Sounds like some sort of weird show title or something… :tv: I would watch it.

Yay, I know! I’m excited for our Beckara Animation! *squees* :jump:

Nope! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 14th, 2008, 12:08 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

and I'm waiting on... um, I thought there was someone... :P But I guess not. :erm: anyway, I shall really try to get my requests/claims to you by Saturday... although I know I said that last weekend, didn't I? :blush:

hmmm, nooooo.... I don't think I have. :erm: although I really haven't explored my new cds much yet (and I'm kind of hung up on I Just Can't Live A Lie... I'm too in love with it. ;) I've kept with the songs I initially bought the cds for. But tomorrow maybe I'll have to go through and see what I can find... :detective: haha, probably more so then me even.... ;) really? awww! Well, I did do it an now, officially I have Carmon, Daviel, Varianna, Keyara, Cole, Emma, Lotty, and Edward and Joe on my iPod... :teehee: and, of course, pics from PotC (Beckett!!!) and then just family pictures too. :P aye, you should. I like being lazy. My iHome does all the charging. :lol:

it's understandable. ;) especially the phone thing... *sigh* trust me, I know all too well about that... before we got high speed... :swoon: yeah, it was awful! and now we simply wouldn't be able to do it with my dad's business. Too many people call during the day. :blink: it makes me think I'm going crazy sometimes! :lol:

hmmm, where would I like to work? Probably at a clothing store. :P Or Barnes and Nobel would be a nice place too... :yes: somewhere smaller, more cozy. No grand scale Wal-Mart type place. :yuck: although... our huge movie theater would be AWESOME to work at!!!! :swoon: there is SO much going on there!

so would I! :hide: nice.... :P

you would? hmmm, I dunno if I would... :roll: it may be just a little too strange for me, you know. ;)

Me too!!! :bounce:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2008, 7:51 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yay for teh Beckaraness! I love our animation! :D

Yeah, we do have quite the list of Beckara songs going... I'm so proud of how far this has come! And all because I mis-interpreted what you said. :dunce: I'll have to try and put some on once I actually re-hook up my iPod home and charge it.. it's completely dead right now... :erm:

Yep, I know how that is! :P Actually I found out our phone company now offers high speed, so it might be possible that teh Ara can come on more! :D If we get it, that is... I really hope we do though - that way I won't have to get off just because other people need something. :confuzzled:

Oh yes, a bookstore would be great! Ooh, a movie theatre is even better! I wouldn't mind getting a sneak peek at the films... and there's a really nice old theatre a little ways from where I live.. it's set up like a concert hall - with the curtains and the way the seats are. It's pretty cool. :cool:

Well, it could be funny.. you never know. I imagine there would be much arguing over peanuts and rum, but hey, if it gets good ratings... :eyeroll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2008, 10:21 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I know! I do too! :-D Although I'm finding it a little difficult with both of us using it because more then once I have been skimming through a thread and I'll see that banner at the end of a post and I'll be like "huh, I didn't know I posted here." :roll: and then I'll see the avvy and go "oh, duh!".

yup, we do! :happy: and every one of 'em is greatness (for Beckara use and ONLY Beckara use)! :P I'm rather proud of how far we've come with it too! *high fives* I know... isn't it great how sometimes the littlest things turn into something awesomely big? :teehee: who would've thought? you will. :yes: it's completely dead? For shame, Aramel! Tisk, tisk! You're poor iPod! *huggles it* they are to be wuved and respected. ;) although mine can be stupid sometimes. :eyeroll: sometimes it locks up and the first time it did I was panicking... lol now I know what to do. :eyeroll:

whee! That would be great for you, Lady La La! :-D hopefully you'll get it! :bounce: Because it is SO nice! Before I had to wait sometimes forever to come on because mother was on the phone or, more likely ;), father was using it! Ugh! What a drag! :headwall:

that's what I say too. ;) a movie theater would be sweet! All the films you would get to see and the whole atmosphere. Nott o mention if it was like our big theater where they get stuff in for movies ALL the tiem... and all those cardboard, banner things go somewhere. ;) and I'm sure employees get first dibs. Like the GIANT AWE one they had! :drool: ooo, your theater sounds cool too.... I like that whole older, neat atmosphere. :yes:

It could be... :P yeah, if it got good ratings. haha!

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 6:22 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yeah, that was a problem… I would always have to look at the username or see what color post it was in. :P But I changed back to TWII for now since I’m in that sorta mood. Ah, teh PD never ceases to amuse me. :lol:

Beckara will live on forever! :yes: I was looking through the KAWEOTH thread the other day and found that the whole concept of Beckara was formed on December 9th, 2007... I really can’t wait to celebrate the 1 year anniversary! :D What do you mean by it locks up? How do you fix it if it does that? :huh:

I know - I actually have a feeling I might get it for my birthday, but I’m not really sure… I hope so too! Yeah, that’s another reason I can’t come on AU is much - with the holidays approaching everyone is calling and the phone line is tied up. :( ’Tis not fun. :no:

Aye, and popcorn! With extra butter! :drool: I would so love to work in a theatre, but I don’t know if it would be my perfect job. :erm: Oh, a movie theatre near us had a huge AWE banner that they were going to raffle off last May!! I don’t know who got it, but I wish it was me! I could hang it over my bed or something. :P

:teehee: You know, PotC Survivor might be cool… :pirate: I think it would be hilarious to watch! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2008, 10:09 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

:confused2:

I feel out of it... (as I've already said) lol but it's just so weird to try to think and such but not be able to get your brain working right. Nothing is working. :lol:

anyway, aye, it sort of was... but it worked. If we ever use it again though we'll have to take turns. ;) :P Actually for a while there I wasn't in a PotC mood at all really... it was weird, but I just didn't feel like PotC here on AU (in real life I was as pirate-y as ever, but here... it was weird). :confused: and even now I've got a few Narnia sig sets calling me.... :erm:

that it will! :-D Really? that's awesome! December 9th? hm, that's only a few days after AWE came out on dvd. :teehee: coolness! I can't wait to celebrate the one year anni! :bounce: that reminds me of the song with the lyrics "Let's see how far we've come, let's see how far we've come, let's see how far we've come..." :teehee: Oh, well, I dunno... it's done it twice though. It just locks up. :confused: it won't do anything. And if it does that you push down the middle button (on an iPod Nano at least) til an apple comes onto the screen and then it'll restart so to speak and be fine. *shrugs* I don't know why it locks up. But I found out how to fix it after reading up on all the things an iPod can do to tell you different things... it's weird! There's like sad faces it can put up if it's overloaded or if there's something wrong. The funniest thing the guide I found on the compy said was "if it makes a loud humming/rumbling noise then most likely it's broken or dying and there is no saving it." :blink: well, no duh! If my iPod is rumbling at me then, yeah, I think I would probably figure it was broken! :P :duh:

that would be awesome for you! :-D I sure hope you get it somehow.... :P bleh, it doesn't sound like much fun. I love my high speed so much... I don't think I would be able to part with it now! *huggles it* It's nice to come on whenever I want. :P

popcorn? :yuck: I don't like it... I like the smell of it, but I don't really like it. I think working at a theater might not be a job you would want forever, but as a first-time, college/high school job it wouldn't be bad. :no: really? that is so cool! Too bad you didn't get it. Our Wal-Mart had a HUGE cardboard thing of Jack, Will and Elizabeth, but when my brother asked about it they said it was gonna go up for private auction. :eyeroll:

haha, I would SO watch that! :P it would be great fun! All the backstabbing and lying and everything.... yeah, I'd love it! ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 23rd, 2008, 8:05 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Bringing this back from the dead... sorry I didn't reply to anything. I sorta figured we should find some new topics since the things we were discussing were sorta old. :blush:

<center>Oliver Cantrell</center>

Pictures: http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/OliverCantrell1.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/OliverCantrell2.jpg

Siblings: A foster sister, Keyara Pierce

Parents: Nathanial Cantrell [Father], Victoria Meyers [Mother] (deceased)

Date of Birth: May 5th

Hair: Wears a white, powered wig; natural color is dirty-blond

Eyes: Greyish-blue

Apparel: British Navy attire; mostly reds and whites and black boots. Wears a white powdered wig and a tri-corner hat.

Personality: Oliver can be extremely rude at times, but for the most part he is an upstanding citizen. He is proud of his job in the Royal Navy and loves the chance to capture a wrongdoer. Even though he’s seen many of his comrades fall while trying to protect themselves, it’s only made him emotionally stronger.

Weapons: A rifle/bayonet and concealed daggers.

Background/History: Oliver Cantrell was born on May 5th, to father Nathanial Cantrell. Because of his father’s job in the military, Oliver had to essentially raise himself. When he was 10, his father brought home a young girl, Keyara Pierce, and told Oliver that she was going to live with them for a while. Oliver didn’t care for Keyara at first, but as time went on, he played with her and spent a lot of his time around her. After she left to go to London 14 years later, Oliver received a position in the Royal Navy and has been helping to defend Port Royal ever since.

Other Notes: He considered himself Keyara’s brother and the two were almost inseparable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 24th, 2008, 6:55 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

wow, I had almost forgotten about this... :blush: well, not really, but it definitely hasn't been in the front of my mind. :erm: but it's good to see it bumped up again. ;)

anyway, I was wondering... so how does Oliver play in with Beckett and all that if he loves Keykey so much? It's great to be introduced to another Aramelian OC, btw... :P I can't wait to see how he can play into some of the RPs... (and Oliver is a wonderful name... I've always loved it. ;))

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next