Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 5:08 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yay! *throws an early 2000 posts party* :wave:

Cookie dough ice cream! :P

New guys? :pirate: Huzzah! I can't wait to see what you come up with Will! :happy:

Yep, PD, that's how it's been with me. :guilty: Actually I haven't been in the mood to watch any movies lately... with the exception of AWE, but that's just because of the Beckett scenes. :blush: No, never! LotR is always going to be a favorite of mine, I could never hate it! Especially since out of my love for it I found this forum and met you guys! :hug: I don't think you can have too much PotC stuff... although I should be the one to talk... :whistle:

I saw P&P in Blockbuster last night, but again, I've not felt like watching movies lately. I just want to write or RP or something. :type:

Lol, that's all right PD, I think we got the gist of it. ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 7:51 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I know! I've been posting as much as I can just trying to get there so I can throw a mini-party! :teehee:

ummm, hot chocolate!! (I made some homemade hot cocoa today... oh, yum!!! :teehee:)

neither can I!

hmmm, really? Sorry to hear that. Well, I've been in the mood to watch some movies... not every movie but some of them. Which is kinda weird, but still. :P No, of course not! How in the world could you ever hate LotR? It'll always, always have a special place in my heart since I practically grew up with it! :blink: And that too... ;) yeah, you would be one to talk. :eyeroll: but at least you agree with me. :teehee:

oh, I thought of another reason you should watch P&P, Ara. It's got Tom Hollander in it. ;) and the scene between him and Elizabeth (Keira) where he's proposing to her in that movie is hilarious! (for me at least since I can never get the image of them from DMC out of my head!) :lol: he's awesome in that movie too! :bounce:

Oh, and just for the record Wednesday I did watch DMC at long last. :yes: I had forgotten how much I adore that movie! :swoon:

good... :P

now I really should go off and edit my main OC page and finally add a bit of Ann and Des... :erm:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 8:38 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lol, that's what I normally do when I'm close to a new rank too.. although I've got to get to 7000 posts before I get to be a 'Tolkien Scholar'. :swoon: Good luck on gettng to 2000!

Pumpkin Pie! Ooh, hot chocolate sounds really good! :drool:

We're watching Benchwarmers tonight... I think that movie is so hilarious! :roll: Me too! When I was 6 or so, I saw the previews for Fellowship of the Ring and I remember saying, "That looks so stupid!" Gah, how silly I was! :duh:

Oh really? That's hilarious! :lol: Tom Hollander is love! <3 Never been a Beckettbeth person, though, so hopefully I wouldn't think too much of DMC... :erm: But still, that's pretty funny to hear!

Yay! You brushed up on your Beckettness! Good for you! *drives up in a truck filled with cookies for PD (even though she doesn't know how to drive yet) :drive: *

Oww... my wrists hurt from playing Guitar Hero... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 11:58 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Oh, yeah, oh yeah! I finally got everything re-updated! Yippee! Go lookie! Ann and Des are added and then I changed a few other things and played around with it... :teehee: I am so proud of myself! :happy:

hehe, huzzah for us! :P wow, that's quite a lot... but I'm sure you'll get there before you know it. ;) Tolkien Scholar? man, I can only dream of getting there... actually I'm not sure what I'll graduate to next. :blink:

rice pudding!! (hehe, and it tasted great!)

hmmm, I've never seen that movie. :no: but anyway, I hope you had fun watching it! :P Wow, you were only 6 when you saw previews for it? :swoon: how time flies! (and how one matures too! ;)) Although I don't think I ever thought that about LotR... my dad just came home with FotR and started watching it and it was pretty cool. And then it just ended and we were all like "huh?" and that's when mom explained that it was a trilogy. I guess I had kinda forgotten about her reading part of the FotR to me and my brother? :huh: she also read us The Hobbit. But that was all a looonnnnngggg time ago before the movies were released even!

well, it's still fun! Beckabeth person or not! :yes: and just seeing Tom in it is great enough! He plays such an opposite person from Beckett... it's just crazy! :lol: he plays a stuttering, silly man... Mr. Collins. :P

I know! :bounce: ooo, cookies! :teehee: (join the club... I have a learners permit, but I've hardly driven... tis a mix of me not wanting to drive and my mom never having time to take me out to drive ;)

awww, poor Ara! :)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 1:08 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

*huge squee* :swoon: I love the updates! And I like how you centered the names too! Makes mine look rather sloppy, but that's probably because it is...

Quote:
Movie Extra (1-25)
Hobbit (25-50)
Dwarf (50-100)
Rider of Rohan (100-200)
Gondorian (200-400)
Dunadan (400-600)
Ent (600-800)
Half-elf (800-1000)
Elf (1000-1500)
Ringwraith (1500-2000)
Istari (2000-3000)
Balrog (3000-4000)
Maia (4000-5500)
Vala (5500-7000)
Tolkien Scholar (7000-9000)
Choose your own rank title! (9000+)

Once you get to 2000 posts, you'll be an Istari! :sorcerer: And then once you get up to Maia, you start needing 1500 posts to get to the next level instead of just 1000. And Tolkien Scholar you'll need 2000 posts to get to own title...

Banana Creme Pie! (which I've never had before)

Well, I think I was about 7 or 8, but yeah, I thought it looked stupid... but I always do that. I say I hate something and then I watch/read it and it's really good! :duh: I didn't read the Hobbit until 6th grade... and I'm still stuck on The Two Towers book. I kinda just gave up after a while. :whistle:

Aww, so he's not as commanding then? Like a sweeter Beckett? :lol:

I don't think I should drive, seeing as I get easily distracted and I can never focus on the road. I'm always looking around at stuff like trees or houses... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 8:10 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I know! And I noticed the update on yours!!! :bounce: although I was so stupid that I forgot to comment on it. :erm: but still, it looks awesome! And I don't know what you mean by sloppy but compared to yours mine doesn't look that great... :erm: yours is a lot better. :P but anyway, thank you!

Ooooh, so I'll be an Istari next! :bounce: sweetness! wow, it's all an uphill climb, isn't it? phew! But I'm sure I'll be able to do it... ;) after all, you're coming along just fine!

Boston Cream Pie! (yummy!)

awww, well, you weren't that old so we can forgive you. ;) Oh, yes, I have done things like that before... even since I've been here on AU my opinions have changed on some issues. :eyeroll: it just all comes with growing up, I suppose. I'm not quite sure how old I was when I first heard The Hobbit. :erm: really? that's a shame, Ara! I've read FotR 2 and a half or 3 times, TT 2 times, and RotK 2 times... or something like that. :P they're so awesome! I could just wiz through them! :bounce:

No, he's not... he's actually kind of a dork. :erm: here's a pic of him from it:

http://tomhollander.lost-in-emotion.net/pictures/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=0

yeah, sorta like a sweeter Beckett... or something. :lol:

really? that's the same with me! lol I get so scatterbrained! And driving doesn't help in the slightest! :P I just can't focus on one thing... so I'm really not comfortable driving... :no: I know practice makes perfect, but after driving once with only my mom, yeah, I'm not in a big rush to do it again... :lol:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2008, 10:13 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Pfft, yours is so much nicer! Mines all... ugly. :yuck: Lol, we're arguing over OC threads? :lol:

Yep! Unless Arwen decides to 'adjust post counts'.. last time that happened she deleted threads from the Misc. Randomness and I lost nearly 1500 posts. :swoon: That's why I should be at 7201 right now and that's also why posts in Misc. Randomness don't figure into your post count anymore. :annoyed2:

Chocolate Fudge Brownies with chocolate chips! :drool: Mine have definitely changed too... and I've grown up a lot since 2005. Especially when I look at my posts from way back when... I used a lot of exclaimation points and things like the number 4 instead of the word 'for'... :duh:

Yeah, he looks kinda... dorkish. :erm: I'm sorry Beckett! *cries*

I don't think mom is ever going to let me touch a license. Lol, well it's good to know I'm not the only one! :lol: Huzzah for teh scatterbrained license-less Beckara lovers! :wave:

You know, maybe this is a sign that we were meant to live in the 1700's and sail ships instead...

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2008, 12:10 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

really? wow, I still don't think so though... ;) I rather like yours! Hmmm, I guess we are!! :lol: petty, isn't it? :P

I hope nothing like that happens! :blink: losing that many posts would kill me! I would only have, what, about 50 or so then? Or is my math all off? lol wow, that many? :blink: eh, I wasn't her when posts in Misc. Randomness counted anyway so it doesn't really effect me, but for you guys... yeah, wow!

Bunny Trax Ice Cream! :teehee: lol, you can say that again! Reading through my diaries (and a few old posts here), yeah, I have so matured since even 2005! :blink: Oh, but exclamation points are fun... :P

haha, but he's suppose to look dorkish. ;) He's like Beckett's alter-ego or something... :P and he's so hilariously annoying to watch! (blah, but beware of that site... my brother and I found something that's umm not so great that Tom did. :erm: :yuck:)

my mom and dad will... eventually. lol nope, you're not the only one. Umm, yeah, what you said... "Huzzah for teh scatterbrained license-less Beckara lovers"... what a mouthful! Sorta like the name JF dubbed Taur, Anie and I waaayyyy back "The absolutely-hyper-madly-frantic-AU-AWE-posters". :lol:

really? ya think it is? :blink: weird! actually sometimes I wouldn't mind living in the 1700's and all that... it's just the way of life is kinda a draw back. I like my indoor plumbing and electricity and all that. ;)

EDIT: I just updated a tiny more... and since Sweet and Talented decided to get rid of the pics I had for Des I had to find the same ones (and some new ones) on another site. :annoyed2:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2008, 6:14 pm 

Fweeeeeeeeeeeee :happy: Tom Hollander is bloody brilliant in P&P! You really should see it!

I'm sorry for my absence but I lost my life and I think I found it again :-D *sips rums and eats lots of cookies*

So now I can start on my new male charrie.. :sly: I'm still wondering where he should come in! And who of our lovely girls is still free..?

ahh that makes sense PD.. I could never have thought of that, making a white heart :P

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2008, 10:04 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Well, how about we draw up a treaty then and end this? :speech:

Lol... Actually you should have 2819 and your real total is 1987... You would've only lost 832 posts. :whistle: You're so lucky. *ish jealous* :annoyed2:

What's that?! :blink: Jellybeans!

I love reading my old diaries.. except they're all packed away now. But even back then I used to always want to write (especially about Orlando Bloom! :blush: ) 'Twas quite amusing since I never knew what a diary was supposed to be used for. :P

Well either way I prefer Beckett. *huggles* :hug: *Shall Beware* I don't know why actors/actresses need to do bad things, it's not like we're going to respect them any better than we did before. I am proud of the celebrities that actually have a brain and are sensible. :yes:

Lol, okay, but once I hear on the news about a car crash in your state I'm coming right over! :drive: Aye, but I love long titles like that!

Yeah, there's some good points and some bad points about the 1700's... obviously it would be a lot more fun, but you're right about the lack of toilets and diseases and things like that. Those wouldn't be too awesome. :no: Although it would be so cool to be a pirate for a day maybe. :yes:

Blargh, I hate when that happens - especially to you since you don't have a Photobucket account.

Hm, tonight I can't seem to spell right... :frust:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 12th, 2008, 10:43 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Will, hehe, hi!! :bye2: oh, don't worry about it... you're here now and that's all that matters! (although I did sorta miss your opinion on all the craziness ;)) well, out of the girls who are free there's Carmon and Emma and... hmmm, who else is there? :blink:

Ara, aye, good idea! :yes:

wow, well, 832 is still 832. :yes: anyway, how many posts do I have now??? It's gotta be getting close to 2000! :bounce: I can't wait!

hehe, Bunny Trax Ice Cream is ice cream with chocolate in it and peanut butter filled bunnies. :teehee: Blue Bunny makes it I think... ummm, Jell-O!!! :-D

really? I don't think I could ever pack away my old diaries... :teehee: it's too fun to read how stupid I was. hmmm, I see. Well, in mine I wrote about my life. ;) and about seeing movies and such... what I write about the first time I saw DMC is just embarrassing! :hide:

:teehee: me too! yes, I know exactly what you mean... there's a lot to be said about actors who keep clean. :yes: and if they do bad things it makes you loose respect for them more than gain it. :eyeroll:

you do that. ;) although I really hope there isn't one... :blink:

not too awesome at all.... ;) well, it might be cool for a day. Although I'm not sure being a pirate was all that great. I guess if I could've been a pirate on the Black Pearl it would be a different story... :teehee:

exactly! :eyeroll:

anyway, I discovered another Beckara song today! :bounce: Only it's kind of more out of Beckett's POV. It's Lessons Learned by Carrie Underwood. I thought it really fit them... some of it tis even in my siggy. *points down* I really liked it because it seems like a lot of our songs would be more from Keykey's POV and this one leans more toward Beckett. :-D anyway, that's enough from me for now...

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 10:55 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Actually I think Carmon and Emma are the only two that are single..! :erm: *thinks* Yep, I'm pretty sure it's just those two.

Yay, you're at 2000! :wave: Huzzah for teh Istari-ness! Now you're just like Gandalf! [minus the beard and wrinkles] ;-)

Bunnies you say? That's really cool! That reminds me of party ice cream, the kind with the pieces of multi-colored cake in it! :drool: Pudding!

I always liked to tape down pictures of Orlando Bloom in my diaries and write little captions about how sexy he was. :P I've definitely matured since then. :eyeroll:

Aye, even if they're attention-grabbers, it's definitely the wrong kind of attention. *huggles teh good, clean actors* Honestly people, its not that hard to keep your clothes on!

I'm sure there won't be. ;-)

Aye, the 'glamourized' pirate life. :pirate: Where even if you're stabbed 80 times you still come back to life! :lol: And it would be even better if Becky and Norrie were there! :happy:

Yeah, it does fit Beckett really good.. we need more Becky POV songs too. ;-) And it's one of my favorite songs, so that's good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 1:17 pm 

PD, What craziness? :P

Hmm.. it seems we're running out of girls to :O

I think I'm quite a while stuck with my Istari status :P I'm not a mass-poster :blush:

Diaries :hide: those things can be quite embarressing :P I never had a diary but I did have a notebook full of pictures of my most favourite actors :drool: And a few weeks ago I found another notebook where I wrote a lot of stories in when I was little.. :hide:

I think pirates didn't even reach an age of 35 back then. Probably killed in storms, by fellow pirates, hung, let alone the hygiene back then :swoon:

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2008, 3:30 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

hmmm, well, if that's the case than we really don't need anymore guys... unless you, Will, still want to make some more. I thought we had more girls available than just Em and Carms. :erm:

I know! Yippee! :teehee: hmmm, yeah, I am like Gandalf! :-D Although I kinda liked being a Ringwraith. :bones:

oooo, party ice cream is good too! :drool: but then again I am an ice cream-aholic. :blush: Raisins! (does that count? :blink:)

that's probably a good thing! (that you've matured ;)) I have tons of pics (you know, the ones that you could find of course ;)) taped in my diaries from AWE before it was in theater... and I talked about what I thought was happening in the scenes and what the scene was and all that... it's actually interesting to read back on it. :yes: because some of my ideas for the scenes are really good. Although some are also really bad! :lol:

totally the wrong kind! :blink: no, it's not at all! :eyeroll: Trust me, I do it every day and I'm surviving just fine! :P

yes, the "glamorized" version. :teehee: I like that kind... :yes:

glad you like it! :-D Huzzah for Becky POV songs! Now I need to see if I can find some chords to go with it... :detective: I can already play Behind These Hazel Eyes (along with other non-Beckara songs :P) on my guitar... now I need to start playing some more Beckara ones. :yes:

Will, yeah... of course. :P

I know, so like I told Ara if you don't want to make anymore boys I guess you don't have to... I thought we had more girls than we do. :P

Awww, well, you'll get out of it someday! :hug: I'm sure of it!

aye, all too true! But sometime they are so fun to look back and see how far you've come... :P aww, that sounds cute, Will! :-D

lol, no probably not! :P but our pirates are extra special, you know. ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 18th, 2008, 11:54 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yeah, but once you start pairing everyone up, there's just not enough people left... :erm:

Being a Ringwraith is fun! You get to eat people! :bones:

Ice cream-aholic?! :drunk: Who wouldn't want to get drunk on ice cream?!? Especially if it's a vanilla sundae with chunks of warm brownies and drizzled with hot fudge... :drool:

Pepperoni pizza! [My favorite!]

It's so much fun to remember back when CotBP first came out... I seemed so carefree and hyped up on Pirates... those lazy summer days were just the best, when daytime just seemed to drag on forever. *dreams* :happy: Those were teh best times.

Lol, that's so cool you can play it on your guitar! :guitar:

Don't look at me - I've got enough charries as it is! :swoon:

Yes, our pirates are special! w00t! I've waited my whole life to hear that! :P :wave:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 18th, 2008, 7:11 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

yeah, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, I guess... I mean not everyone has to be paired with someone else. :P

haha, I like that! :P

that's what I say too! Who wouldn't?!?! :blink: ooo, yummy, that sounds divine! :drool: one of my favorites (although it's super rich) is vanilla ice cream on top of fresh-out-of-the-oven brownies with hot fudge and whipped cream on top... :swoon:

ummm, peanut butter Twix! :P

wow, at least you've got those memories about CotBP when it first came out. I sure don't. :P well, I guess I was probably fairly carefree too... about Pirates that is! ;) I really didn't care one way or the other. I remember hearing about my friends going to see some movie that took place in the 1700's and it had English dudes and some kind of pirates who turned into skeletons. :duh: yeah, I really cared a lot! lol

awww, thank you! :happy:

I know you do... :blink: although is there really such a thing as too many? ;)

Very, very special indeed! :-D you have? Well, why didn't you say that before? I could've helped you out by saying it loonnnnnggggg ago! :P

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next