Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 8:52 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

wouldn't it though?! :lol: No, no offence but I don't think I'd want to put Emma through that... ;)

yes, I have noticed that! *reminds her of the LOOOONNNNNGGGGG quest to find pics for Cole* Maybe it's because guys don't like to pose as much and photographers and such can't do as much with them? :confused: I mean in magazines and such it's most always girls' pictures you see... so this means it should be easy for me! :-D I only have Anneliese and Desiree... no boys this time!

yes, it would be! lol although first I need to get that last string on my guitar... I hate stringing the stupid thing! :P

I hope you can find some good piccies too... for your sake. ;) So I'm off to look at Sweet and Talented to see what I can find for Ann and Des. :yes: hmmm, I'm gonna have to get someone who looks at least a little like Lot and Cole... and then let the pairing begin!

thanks... :blush: I'm really liking it too! it's a name that's not quite so common... and actually Arden is growing on me too. :P Although at first it's a little different. Of course until I met you I had also never heard the names Varianna and Keyara. :teehee:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 9:23 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

None taken, Longposts. :no:

Possibly, but I think another part of it is that I can't find guys that look young enough. I think I've got all my chara's right here though...

Ian - http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/IanBlackhaven1.jpg
Arden - http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/ArdenBlackhaven1.jpg
William - http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/WilliamBlackhaven1.jpg

Meh. I like the one of Arden, but the guys I"m not too sure of. :erm:

Oh yeah, didn't you say you cut yourself while doing that? :confuzzled: Ouch.

That's another problem for me... I couldn't really get people that looked like Vari and Edward, although I think Arden came pretty close. :yes: *huggles Emily Browning* She played Violet in A Series of Unfortunate Events, btw. ;-)

I was going for names that were a bit less uncommon... thank you! :) Well, I'm glad! That means they're pretty unique then. :teehee:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 10:36 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

lol, Longposts... how come whenever I hear that I remember Longshanks and Aragorn!? :P

hmmm, that could be too. :yes:
Ooo, I love all of them! :bounce: every time I look at Ian I think of Anakin. :P although very soon it could be every time I look at Anakin I think of Ian. ;) anyway, here's some pics I found for Ann and Des...

Desiree: http://www.sweetandtalented.com/images/green/green33.jpg

http://www.sweetandtalented.com/images/green/green32.jpg

http://www.sweetandtalented.com/images/green/green30.jpg

Anneliese: http://www.sweetandtalented.com/images/rossum/rossum36.jpg

http://www.sweetandtalented.com/images/rossum/rossum34.jpg

http://www.sweetandtalented.com/images/rossum/rossum35.jpg

:teehee: so I thought they looked sorta like sisters and like they could take after Cole and Lotty. :yes: what do ya think?

well, sooorrrttttaaaaa.... :whistle: I actually cut myself with a pair of scissors I was using while doing it. I ran my thumb down the sharp side and *poof* it cut my thumb! lol who would've thought, huh?

hmmm, I dunno Ian actually looks like he could be a cross between them... :confused: Oh really? She was Violet? I would've never guessed that!

well, since most of my OCs have fairly common names I was going for uncommon for Des and Ann. :) you're welcome! yup, they are unique. :teehee:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2008, 8:15 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Longshanks? :erm:

Wow, they really do look like sisters! :blink: That's cool! Lol, I think it's cool that our OC children actually sorta resemble their parents! :lol:

Well, either way it sounds like it was painful! *gives PD a cookie* :teehee:

I know he does sorta look like them... just without the right kind of hair. :confused: Yeah, she was Violet! I loved that movie and she was brilliant in it. :) I was actually going to find a picture of Liam Aiken [Klaus Baudelaire], but I figured that I really didn't want the Blackhaven kids to be the Baudelaire orphans instead. ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2008, 2:13 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

yeah, you know... they call Strider Longshanks. :yes: it's mostly in the book (the story of "why" they do and such), but you can hear it in FotR.

hehe, I'm happy you saw it too! That means I did a good job! :-D I think that's neat too... I mean, they should by all rights! Most kids do. ;)

thanks for the cookie. *takes a bit out of it*

what's the right kind of hair for Ian? :confused: Man, it's been forever since I saw Series of Unfortunate Events, but from what I remember of it she was really good! :yes: although she looks a bit different now that she's older. ;) hmmm, yeah, that could've been a smart move. :teehee: and I think Ian and William look just fine!
so who's gonna marry who? Anneliese with Ian or William or Desiree with William or Ian? The choices are almost endless!

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2008, 4:03 pm 

Wow this really is some random off topic talk :P :blink: I guess I am updated for KAWEOTO now :)

And Ara, it was nothing like a big secret ;) just some wild thoughts ;) especially since we were pairing up almost all of the charries I thought they could perhaps flirt or something like that. On the other hand.. perhaps is Norrie still mourning over Eliza.. but then Sam could help him to get past that..

Longshanks :happy: Lol I love Aragorn. There was a time that I knew every detail of that story. I've been Aragorn obsessed :P

HUGE edit:

Did I just read somewhere that you're going to kill off Cole and Edward??? :explode: No! I won't allow that! They are two marvelous charries unfit for dying! :'( This is so wrong.. :'(

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 4th, 2008, 8:48 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@PD - Hmm, I don't remember ever hearing that! Well, reading that, if you want to get all technical.

Unless they're adopted. ;-)

I... like... cookies! :drool:

Long-ish.. going back to that convo about how none of the guys have long hair... Well, I guess it's not too bad, but still, it would be nice to actually find some pictures that make them look 'pirate-y'. :pirate:

@Will - Well, random and off topic is what I do best! ;-)

Still, it's a good idea... I really like that! She could be like his little ray of sunlight... aww! :happy:

See, I haven't read the books since about sixth grade, so any trace of Longshanks has been removed from my brain... :eyeroll:

Erm... yeah? :erm: Well, in PD's other RP, "Back to World's End" they were sent down to Davy Jones's Locker and obviously they had to be dead for that... But don't worry, they'll come back. *hugs Will* :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2008, 11:41 am 

Pfew *is quite relieved* :closedeyes:

You really got me there.. I thought they were going to die eh permanently :P

*hugs Ara* :hug:

Well yeah they could be cute :) Especially since they both will have kind of a broken heart. (Aaah now that's cute :teehee: )

*sighs* Well I was completely in love with Aragorn especially his Strider-side :) but now I think I've got over the stage of idolising movie charries. *feels very old* :P

Btw.. when does APL take place? After KAWEOTHO?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2008, 3:32 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Will, lol, that's our name! like Ara said, random and off topic is what we do best! ;)

Actually I like those wild thoughts... I know I have said before how I can't see Norrie falling for anyone else... but still. I think it would be fun to at least have them flirt. And to have Norrie finding himself actually falling in love with a pirate! :teehee: ;) awww, it sounds so sweet! :happy:

No, no! Like Ara said we won't be/aren't perminantly killing off Cole or Ed! :blink: No, I don't think I could do that to Cole (and it would kill me to see dearest Edward gone for good!)! *huggles him* but I am happy to hear you think he's a good charrie... :blush:

Ara, really? You don't! Man, you need to dig into the LotR books again... or the movies. (and I'm the one to talk huh? :P yeah, I haven't read or watched LotR in a long time... :headwall:)

ummm, that was a little scary! :lol: "I... like... cookies" yeah, there there, Ara... we all understand. ;) :teehee: it it like me, right? I... like... Willabeth is my credo... along with I... like... Beckara, I... like... Edward/Vari, and I... like... Cole/Lotty, and I... like... Norribeth (and we'll see where Norrie and Sam go! :teehee:)? :P that was random again... I'm starting to really enjoy Pirates ships. :P Oh, btw, you know what's just SOOO awesome that Disney released this year for Valentine’s Day?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-ELIZABETH-SWANN-WILL-TURNER-VALENTINES-Pin_W0QQitemZ290202882488QQihZ019QQcategoryZ150122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Isn't that awesome! :happy: I want one!!!

oooo, yeah... but it still doesn't look that bad, Ara! :hug: I know what you mean about the pirate-y pics though... especially for guys it is hard. Cole was like a nightmare! lol I think I did pretty good with Desiree though, and with Anneliese I was kinda going for something more girly... she's gonna be the girly one and Des is gonna be the real tomboy (ish that too Mary-Sueish?)... when I finally get their mini-bios up that is! :duh: and I was thinkin' we should have Ann and Ian get together... :yes: what do you think?

Yup, Will, if you lurk around here for a little while you will probably discover all the deep, dark secrets we are planning on revealing in KAWEOTH. :teehee: and you might discover some other things too... ;)

anyway, sorry if that's really long or rambly... I just feel so "whee" and bouncy today!!! :bounce:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2008, 5:21 pm 

Whaha I'll accompany you then :) Rambling about RPG's is fun! :-D

I know! Do you remember I said that too? But it's what you said, flirting ;) And besides.. if Norrie won't be destracted in the future.. I think he'll be severely depressed! :confused2:

lol! *joins PD with teh Edward-huggle* Woops.. sorry Ed :blush:

Wait! Deep dark secrets? :bounce: Tell me more.. You'll get a cookie :teehee: *offers crispy chocolate chip cookies*

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2008, 6:43 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@Will - No no, we would never do that! I love them too much! *hugs Cole and Ed* :hug:

Aah, yes, some much needed consoling between 'friends'... ;-) This could be really fun to watch play out, although I think PD's right about just flirting is all. :yes:

Erm, I don't think there was a set time for APL... :erm:

@PD - Pudding! [/random]

Aye, as I've said before I'm really excited to see what happens with the whole Sam/Norrie thing... ;-) Yay for our pairings! :teehee:

I know... I haven't watched LotR in the longest time... poor extended editions are collecting dust on my bookshelf. :guilty: But I've been so hyped up about PotC lately, I'm not in a LotR mood much of the time...

Ooh, I like all of those too! :P PotC pairings are the best! Although my fav. is Beckara by a longshot. ;-) Aww, that is cute! Well you'd better buy it because it says there's only one left! :swoon:

Yay! Ian & Ann! *runs around throwing confetti and dancing* :dance: No, it's not MSish at all! :no:

Aye, KAWEOTH has more to it than it seems... :bones: I'm so hyper over KAWEOTH! Yayness! :D And I can't wait for that Sam/Edward/Vari idea Will and I discussed. About Sam finding out that Ed & Vari have some feelings for each other and when Norrie takes Vari with him, Sam won't try to hard to save her... And I'm going to have Vari give Sam a note to give to Edward, but Sam could secretly read it and then be a little depressed. :yes:

w00t for hyperness! :boing:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 5th, 2008, 10:38 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Will, aye, aye! :-D let’s go a-rambling…

Hmmm, no, I’m afraid I don’t quite remember that! :guilty: sorry! Although it does seem familiar… :headwall: anyway, yeah, it’s only some sweet flirting. Awww, and we wouldn’t want Norrie depressed… :no: Sam’ll give him something to think about. :P

Ooo, but there are no more at the moment! :'( I was just sayin’ that if you hang around there might be more… *cries at cookie* can I make something up to get a cookie? :P

Ara, chocolate cake! :teehee:

I know! Pairings are such fun! Hmmm, who else is pair-able… :sly: ummm, we’re sorta running out of guys! :lol:

You sound like me and my brother… lol my poor LotR things have been neglected terribly lately… but, yeah, PotC has taken over for the time being… I just never feel like watching or reading LotR. It’s been almost a year since I’ve done either. (although just for the record, it’s been more than 6 months since I’ve watched CotBP or DMC all the way through too… :blush: )

Hehe, you can say that again! :bounce: I [font=Webdings]Y[/font] PotC pairings! ;) Although I have to say Willabeth is still my all-time favorite… Beckara is close, but I gotta keep with the original. :guilty: I know I should buy it… and there are others on there too… but I have no money! :lol: which does make it difficult, you know. ;)

Ok, so you like that too? :-D sweet! Ok, thanks… glad you don’t think so.

I know what you mean, Ara! I’m pretty hyped over KAWEOTH too… :P actually pretty soon here I’m going off to post on it! :bounce: You sorta told me about that plan… it sounds like such fun! :bones: poor Sam though! Can’t wait to see how it plays out…

:bye:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2008, 6:05 pm 

@ Ara

Yesss preciouss KAWEOTH pairings are the best! :bones: I think Beckara is pretty cute but still.. Cole is really adorable in shackles :P So innocent and in panic :P I can't wait to see him together with Lotty!

Aye.. that's the duty of my books : getting dusty on the bookshelf. I think I'll start my 4th attempt to read Pride and Prejudice soon :P

Jup I think the Ed/ Vari/ Sam-thing can get a bit dramatic (fun!!! :-D ) but that will make the Rp more lively I guess ;)

@ PD

Yeah I think Sam will make him look at the bright side of life.. (if she's able to :erm: )

:lol: I'll hang in here.. you never know when you'll announce any more secrets.. :P *pats PD on the head and hands over the plate with cookies*

Guys.. you really crack me up! Thanks! :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2008, 9:54 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

W00t! 6300th post! :wave:

@PD - Cherry pie! :D

Yes, too many women running around and not enough men to work with! :duh: Quite a dilemma...

Well, I think you sorta need to be in the mood for LotR and sometimes I'm just not. I love LotR and Tolkien, but a nice break away from it sometimes is good. :yes:

Aye, yes, I understand that - although you know how I never liked Lizzy, so Willabeth is lower on my list. Well, you could always use the puppydog eyes on your parents until they buy it for you.. :eyeroll:

@Will -

I'm excited for that too! I think Cole & Lotty are going to make quite a nice pair, although they're a bit opposite. :yes: Yay! :D

I've never read or watched Pride & Prejudice, but I've heard of it if that counts. :P

Drama! Drama is always good. ;-) As you said in the KAWEOTH thread, "I love chaos!" I think the same applies for me. :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2008, 12:02 pm 

Hurray for the 6300th post! :drunk:

lol if we're runnig out of males I volunteer to create a new male charrie :innocent: I usually prefer playing males over females so I don't mind. .. Just a thought :P

You should really see the movie with Keira Knightley. It's brilliant.. and so beautifully romantic :) I'm seriously addicted :-D

Aye I love chaos! Chaos is good :bones: (*is wondering how PD made that little white heart in her post* )

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 8th, 2008, 1:48 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Will wrote:
Cole is really adorable in shackles :P So innocent and in panic :P I can't wait to see him together with Lotty!

Aye.. that's the duty of my books : getting dusty on the bookshelf. I think I'll start my 4th attempt to read Pride and Prejudice soon :P

Will, awwww, really!? :hug: you liked Cole in shackles so innocent and panicy? :teehee: I have to say that was such fun to act out... :P aww, thank you though!

(wow, you haven't ever read P&P yet? :blink: I read it all last fall... it was great!)

anyway, I'm sure Sam'll be able to brighten things at least a little. :)

yup, you just never know. :sly: and here'll be the first place any secrets will be announce more than likely... unless we get sneaky and start just PMing ideas. ;) wow, a whole plate full? lol thanks! although I don't need any more than one.... :P

Aramel, wow! Huzzah for you! I'm almost to 2000 posts! :teehee:

Peanut butter pudding!!! :-D

oh dear whatever shall we do! :blink: ;) Oh, I know! Let's go think up more guys! :P although guys are harder to think up, I must say. wait, I just read Will's post... you would be willing to make another dude? sweetness! lol, and it's funny to hear you're like the opposite of me! :P

yeah, that might be too... but if that's the case I must say I'm hardly ever in the mood for it anymore. :erm: it's not that I wouldn't watch it if it's on, it's just I always think of the other things I could do with that time or I think "hey, I could watch DMC in that time! Sweetness!". :eyeroll: but I'm like you... I don't hate it by any means, this is just a sort of break. ;)

So DO NOT GET ME WRONG! I DO NOT HATE LOTR!!! (just in case :P)

lol, ah, yes, I know, I know. ;) well, since, as you know, Lizzie is in my top 6 favorites Willabeth is quite high... although I like Keyara a lot too. :erm: I could, although they would probably bring up the fact that I have enough (is there such a thing? :P) or that I already owe them or something. lol

awww, well, Cole and Lotty aren't as unalike as you might think. ;)

I agree, Ara, you should watch P&P. :yes:

lol, well, Will, I made the little heart by doing the font [font = Webdings] Y(in the middle)and then ending it with [ /font ] so it turns out like [font=webdings]Y[/font]. :)

you know I don't know why I tried to seperate this post into 'Will' and 'Aramel' because it's turned out to be a mess of going back and forth anyway! :lol:
so please pardon the mess...

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21  Next