Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 22nd, 2008, 7:47 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aye, you've got a point, who needs men anyway?! :P

Aah, I need some ice cream now! :drool: It sounds so good... but again with my pickiness, I only eat the whipped cream that comes out of a can, not Cool Whip or anything of the sort. :yuck: Although that's ironic because the Jello Pie has Cool Whip in it... :erm:

I love Twix! Just not peanut butter. :P Ehm... APPLESAUCE!

Lol! Actually I didn't want to go see it at first, but it was at the drive in as a double feature along with Freaky Friday [which was the real reason I tagged along, being a goofy 10-year-old :eyeroll: ]. So I started to watch it and got about to the part where Jack saves Elizabeth after she falls in the water and then I fell asleep. I woke up when the credits were rolling and everyone was saying about how good a movie it was... and then I went out and bought CotBP and well, the rest is history... :P

Well, I think you should have just enough that they all get a fair turn in the RP... my poor OC's are neglected sometimes. :guilty:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 23rd, 2008, 11:13 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

well, actually I was thinking of making a new guy... I had an idea for one a few days ago. :blush: but I'm not sure yet... I have the perfect actor I want to use for him though. :P

Ooo, we have some ice cream in our freezer... for once. Tis Cotton Candy Confetti ice cream. :drool: you mean like Reddi-Whip? that stuff is super good! Although the other stuff is really yummy too... :teehee: I'm not that picky really. yeah, that is rather ironic... :P

ooo, but peanut butter Twix is divine! :swoon: hmmm, pecan pie!

a double feature at a drive-in? wow, that sounds so weird! :P I haven't heard anyone talk about drive-ins in... forever! but totally cool! Ahhh, Freaky Friday? :teehee: But you fell asleep during CotBP? :lol: man, us goofy "little kids"! :eyeroll: what were we thinking? I could NEVER do that now!

I think as it is that's about how many I have. Just enough so they all get their fair share. :happy: except Emma sometimes doesn't... but I'm trying to fix that now. I don't know, I think most of your OCs get a fair amount of attention. :happy:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 26th, 2008, 11:56 am 

Helloooo :happy:

I just wanted to jump in this very-random-piratey-convo :)

You know, Ara, Vari really got Norrie there with her smart response (in KAWEOTH) I had to think a long time before figuring out what to post ;)

Btw, I think that alot of the OC's get a fair share of attention. Perhaps Loty and Emma somewhat less but I think it also depends on their personality? I think Vari and Sam have very demanding personalities, always wanting to be in the middle of the action. They can't help it :P

I'm so excited with a new charrie I invented! Do you ever have the feeling when you invented a charrie you want to play him or her in as many RP's you can ? :P Lol, I made up Tristan for Wolven Blood which I started with Tur and it's a real challenge to play him, because actually, he is blind. Too bad this history is kinda adapted to the Wolven Blood rp, perhaps I will make him a more general character later on :)

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 26th, 2008, 9:02 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@PD-

Either way I can't make a new charrie, but I really want to. :P I should focus on some LotR RP again.. I"ve been letting that slip.

We just went out for ice cream last night! I got a Reece's Pieces sundae, despite my peanut butter phobia. :P Ironic, right? Yeah, Reddi-Whip... couldn't think of the name! :duh: I don't know, but I'm really picky and I think it's because of the swirly shape it makes when it comes out of the can. :teehee:

Ew.. I don't like nuts... except for peanuts. And I am nuts, so perhaps that's just contradicting myself. :boing: Brownies! [why are we screaming random food again?!]

Yepyep... there's a nice Drive-In around where I live... I saw CotBP and DMC there during the summer. *relives the memories* You know, as of late I've realized just how fast my childhood went by. Those days were just so carefree and innocent and now... I'm nearing 18! :swoon: Growing up is not fun! *throws a temper tantrum so that she can still be a kid*

Really? Don't tell them though, but Ed, Vari and Keykey are my favorites... ;-)

@Will -

Oh, thank you! See, I always feel like the stupid one when it comes to replying because it will take me a really long time to reply too! :blink: Especially back when PD and I were doing our back and forth with Becky & Keykey... and it still is hard to make all of the posts (semi)-believable. Sometimes I need to mull everything over for a day or two. :P

I think you're right... Lotty and Emma do seem more 'standoff-ish', but yeah, Vari & Sam are the attention grabbers... :eyeroll: It also depends what kind of situation they're in I suppose.

Yep, I know what you mean! The same thing with Vari and I... I tend not to play any other character unless she's with them. They're like your own children, aren't they? :happy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 26th, 2008, 10:33 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Will, 'Ello! :happy: graet to see you join us once more in our very random convo. :P

Don't you just love those kinds of RPs that make you think before you reply? :P I've gone through that a bit while RPing some of the Beckara scenes. :swoon: as Aramel said that was very challenging... especially to make it believable that Beckett could remain himself along with just a little change. :erm: not to mention, Keyara is very sneaky... :sly:

well, yeah, Lotty and Emma are sometimes pushed to the back... 'standoff-ish', Ara? :P Really... hmmmm. Lotty's personality is more quiet than Vari's or Sam's. :yes: and Emma just hasn't had much time to really shine yet. :) however, I am working on a charrie who'll hopefully demand more time of me. :P

awesome! :-D Oh, I know what you mean... all the way! lol hmmm, I might have to check him out then... he sounds great!

Ara, of course... :yes: yeah, I haven't even gotten into LotR RPing at all. :erm: I just don't think I'd be very good at it. But I really probably should watch LotR again and then I might feel more like it... but inventing OCs for the LotR time is almost beyond me now. :blush: isn't that pitiful sounding? Maybe you could help me out a bit? :P

oooo, sounds yummy! :P

well, of course... Reddi-Whip is a lot more fun to dispense. :P Or when you're walking by the 'fridge you can just quickly stop and squirt some in your mouth. Not that I've done that... :whistle:

now you're just confusing me! lol "you're not making any sense at all." ;)
cheesecake!!! (ummm, I forgot! :lol:)

wow, that's really neat! :P We don't have any cool, old things like that around where we live. :eyeroll: "went by"!?!?! Ara, you're not that old! You're still almost basically IN your childhood! :blink: you're not that close to 18! lol I'm closer than you! ;) but I do know what you mean... they were very carefree... but, eh, that doesn't mean you have to grow up permanently. My philosophy is "you're only as old as you pretend to be". :)

your secret is safe with me. :P I'm not sayin' who my favorites are... although truthfully I really don't have a die-hard favorite as of right now. :erm:

awwww, OCs are like your kids! :happy: *huggles them all*

anyway, what do you guys think of my newest edition?

Joseph Kerringston

http://www.jamesmcavoy.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/normal_set2_06.jpg

http://www.jamesmcavoy.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/normal_jm04.jpg

Appearance: light blue/grey eyes, dark brown hair, long overcoat, black boots, dark brown breeches

Weapons: sword, small pistol, and knife

siblings: none

History: Joseph was born on Tortuga and was raised there. His mother died shortly after his birth and he never knew his father. The people who had the greatest influence on his life and raised him were the men and women living on Tortuga.

and that's about as far as I've gotten... but he's gonna be a more sneaky, lying, devious pirate-like character... not necessarily a "nice guy" like Cole but so sneaky and fun that you fall in love with him anyway... at least that's what I'm shooting for. The charrie you love to hate. :P

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 6:50 pm 

PD - Ooow Joseph sounds really cool! But don't you think "Jospeh" is a somewhat decent name for a guy with his nature? (just a thought! :P )

Yeah that's what I love about our RPs :) It feels alive, just like our charrie. That's partly because we're really interacting with each other me think :) Anyway.. I can't wait until you posted in APL or KAWEOTH. :)

Hmm, I think I'm sure I'll addapt Tristan's bio into a pirate scene :) Then we'll have to think of a new RP with these newbies PD :lol: (that would be like the 8th pirate RP by you or Ara? :P )

Ara - jep, I know what you mean. Especially because they're both really sneaky it's difficult to keep the conversation on the right level.

Aye, Sam and Vari are attention grabbers :P I hope the others don't mind that.. :confused: I mean there is still enough space for the other is there? That's probably why I use to stick with one or two characters. In that way I can develop their personality, get to know them and give them enough attention :)

Yes they are ! It feels really good to play them, I guess they are a part of ourselves. : ) *huggles Sam, Norrie and Tristan* :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 7:13 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@PD - Well, those scenes are difficult, but enjoyable! I like being able to sit there and come up with something really clever instead of just a quick two-sentences like most people do. :yes: Why thank you! ;-)

For now they are, I guess... I can't wait to see what Emma can do. :happy: I know she's going to be a strong character once you're able to bring her in a little more.

I think you should at least try it. Of course it's different from PotC, but it's still fun! And most of those RP's are fairly relaxed... LotR RP isn't as popular as PotC is in my opinion. :no: I posted a new LotR RP if you want to check it out.. it's called "What Winter Brings". I'd be more than happy to help you! :happy:

Lol, not that I've done that either... ;-)

Grape Juice! :D

I'm just more mature than most of the teens my age, so maybe that's why I feel so old... :confuzzled: Aye, I like that motto! :lol: In that case I'm going to be 6 years old forever! :P

Ooh, an evilishful charrie! I like! ;-) I hope you can expand on that a little more - Joe is pretty interesting... :yes:

Also, with Daviel Demarest, my new character, is it all right that I had him like Carmon? And his dad knows Mr. Jansen? :confused:

@Will -

Lol, yep, I'm in/started too many RPs! :confused2: *ish frazzled* And not only that but in each one I play a pretty big part, so I'm needed a lot... not to mention I had to drop out of 'Tide and Time'... :erm:

Actually it's kinda fun to play not only an attention grabber, but a more timid, unsure character... Edward I mean, since he's sorta the brains behind everything and likes to think things out, where as Vari is smart, but she leaps before she looks so to speak... :eyeroll:

I know I said I wouldn't do it, but I did. I made a new PotC OC. :pirate:

<center>Daviel Demarest
(Davi)</center>

[[Last name pronounced De-MARE-est, not Dema-REST :no: ]]

Pictures: http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/DavielDemarest1.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/DavielDemarest2.jpg

Siblings: None

Date of Birth: April 10th

Hair: Very dark brown, almost black

Eyes: Blue

Apparel: A white chemise with a dark brown vest, dark breeches and polished shoes. Most of his clothing is ‘rich-looking’ because of the money his father has.

Personality: Daviel is a very trustworthy, upstanding gentleman, who is held rather high in society. He always means what he says and is very good at keeping secrets, considering he has so many of his own.

Weapons: Daviel carries with him a pistol concealed in his vest. He has yet to master a sword, as his father never had the time nor want to train him with it.

Background/History: Daviel Demarest was born on April 10th in England, and he was three years old when his family sailed to the Caribbean and made their home in Port Royal. Daviel was only nine when his mother, Susanna Demarest, died of smallpox, and immediately after her death, his father, Henry Demarest, became cold and avaricious. The 9-year-old decided that he had to raise himself, as his father frankly was much more interested in his newly opened shipwright business. Daviel met Edward Blackhaven when he was 21 and the two have been good friends ever since, but Daviel must keep this secret, as his father keeps in touch with both Mr. Jansen* and Commodore Norrington.

Other Notes: *Mr. Jansen is the step-father of Calloniel (PD)’s characters, Nicolas ‘Cole’ Applegate and Carmon Applegate

Daviel is good friends with Edward Blackhaven

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 10:27 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Will, Thank you! :-D hmmm, nah, I think I'm gonna keep it Joseph. :P Actually most of the time he's just gonna be known as Joe anyway... and I'm finishing up his profile in a little bit too.

yup, couldn't have said it any better myself. :happy: hmmm, that might be it... or we just really love our characters and developing them and all that so it makes it more real... Oh, I've read your post in KAWEOTH... and I think I might post on APL tonight. :P

awww, great! :-D haha, then we shall have to... :lol: (wow, we've really done that many?)

Ara, so enjoyable! Actually right now I'm trying to devise what Becky should do next in TWII... :erm: it's proving a little difficult (not to mention the kiss in APL!!). :P I know what you mean... clever things are always more fun to read anyway. :P

Neither can I to tell the truth... I think I need to have a nice long convo with Em and see what she wants to do... :P and I'm really hoping in Lost Treasure she can shine since I'll have more time to think of her and only her and not a billion other OCs. :lol:

I really should try it, yes... :blush: that's kind of sad sounding since this is a LOTR website! :blink: Ok, I might have to go and check it out then... :happy:

Lemonade! :P

maybe it is... *shrugs* I guess I'm sort of mature too so I can understand it... kind of. :erm: I suppose I'll always have that "kid" in me but overall I DO have my mature moments, believe it or not. ;) 6 years old forever? Hmmm, I guess it could work for me! lol

I know! I was actually thinking of a scene between Joe and Vari the other day... :blush: it's just he's gonna be a manipulator and seducer... so it'll be fun to see how it works out with the other characters. He can be nice to their faces but horribly nasty to their backs. I wuve him already! :teehee:

that's totally alright!!! :-D Very cool... tis good to meet Daviel... :P we just can't keep you away from the OCs. lol

Joseph Kerringston

(pronounced Cur-ring-stun)

http://www.jamesmcavoy.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/normal_set2_06.jpg

http://www.jamesmcavoy.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/normal_jm04.jpg

Appearance: light blue/grey eyes, dark brown hair, long overcoat, loose shirt, black boots, dark brown breeches

Personality: Joe’s cocky, sneaky, he’s unafraid to lie although he never cheats, outgoing, manipulative. If he wants something you can be sure he'll probably end up with it.

Weapons: sometimes a sword, but more often he carries a small pistol and knife

siblings: none

History: Joseph was born August 16th on Tortuga where he was also raised. His mother, a poor woman with a questionable job, died shortly after his birth and he never knew his father. The people who had the greatest influence on his life and who raised him were the men and women living on Tortuga. As a small boy Joe spent his time wandering around the streets doing whatever he could to amuse himself while his "aunts" (the women who mostly raised him) were out and about. He was one of the smaller boys living there and so was picked on by many of the older boys. Playmates were scarce for him except for the girls living there, who he tried his best to stay away from. As a young man Joe's "uncles" taught him the fine art of drinking and gambling. His lifestyle, therefore, was free and loose. Anything went for Joe and it remained that way for most all of his life.

What do you guys think? I need to go and find more pics too...

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2008, 6:22 pm 

Omg, Dav and Joe are too cool! :-D I really like the idea of Joe being raised in Tortuga! (that must have been terrible, with only drunks and hookers :blink: ) And Dav is more businessman-like? Coolness :-D

Ara, I know, but rping is so much fun! I know I signed up for too many RPG's in the hols so I don't know how I'm going to manage during schooltime again :teehee: Don't want to drop out though :P

Yeah.. Ed is more of a thinker I know :) That's what makes him cute :happy: I like playing Sam being impulsive or silly. (because usually everyone plays the "bright" "clever" and "brave" characters.. I like them to be kind of incomplete or not perfect :P )

PD, okay ;) I like Joseph too (although I'm reminded of the movie Sissie -about a queen of Austria, whose husband was named Joseph- because my little sister was watching it over and over again when she was young :P )

Aye, that's true! Character development rocks! :pirate:

Okay.. I'm totally thrilled! I even did some historical research on Jamaica and the East India Company to make everything fit, but I'm going to introduce Tristan to you tommorow. First I'm going to sleep and muse over the final details.

:bye2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 12:59 pm 

Name: Tristan Conally

Pictures: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/wi ... C_0245.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/wi ... C_0389.jpg

Siblings: Michel Conally, Nathan Conally (both younger brothers), Esther Conally (younger sister) –all deceased-

Date of birth: January 11th

Hair:
Dark Brown, shoulder length

Eyes: Grey

Clothing: A white long sleeved shirt, a black vest, black pants and high dark boots. He usually wears a black long coat with a high collar and always wears his cane with him

Personality: Quiet or so it seems. He is used to being lonely. Loyal and brave.

Weapons: Three small daggers and a pistol

History: Tristan Connally grew up in the outskirts of London. He had a considerably happy childhood although his parents had great difficulties with finding jobs and there usually wasn’t much money to go around. Even before his 18th birthday Tristan decided to sign up for the army to support his parents with earning money. Tristan turned out to be a good soldier, but even a more excellent in tracking. Year after year he sent his wage home to his parents, brothers and sister yet he barely had the chance to see them. When Tristan was 22 he was invited by Lord Cutler Beckett of the East India Trading Company join a special unit. Jamaica and it’s most important city, Port Royal was most beneficial, claimed Beckett, for the sugar cane industry flourished and England profited from that. But Beckett had a little problem, there had been several slave uprisings and escapes and Beckett wanted Tristan to lead an unit which was so search and bring back missing slaves.
Tristan refused this offer of Beckett, although he was offered a great deal of money but Beckett insisted that it would be wiser for him and his family to accept. Because of this threat Tristan was sent to Jamaica. He did his job which often included killing but only with the prospect that he could provide money for his family at home. When at one day, Tristan was 25 at the time, his wage was sent back with the note that there was no Connally family in London, that they’d been taken away, Tristan immediately packed his things to leave for England. But on that same day, there was another slave uprising –Tackey’s Revolt-. Tristan’s base Port Antonio was overthrown in the middle of the night and almost all soldiers were killed. Tristan who had already left was attacked on his journey but managed to escape. He was wounded and eventually turned blind. His name though become known to Beckett as deserter. From then on he’d wondered in the area of Port Royal eventually getting acquainted with several pirates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 3:02 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@PD -

:lol: Aye, I agree with that... it's good to be smart. ;-) I'll have to come up with something for TWII... It's really good so far, but I can't see where it's going to go plotwise... :erm:

I think I've got OC fever at the moment... just want to make a whole bunch of new characters... :whistle: Well, I know she's going to come through. :yes:

I probably should start it... it's been about a week. :blush:

Cupcakes!

I think deep down, we're all weird. :boing: I don't think I'd mind being a kid forever... no responsibilities or getting old and having health problems... :no:

Ooh, tell me! :bounce: This could be interesting! :D Lol, he seems like the character that no one wants to be friends with or trust... sorta like a mini-pirate Beckett! :teehee:

Aye, I can't wait to start playing him in BWE! :happy:

I love Joe's bio! :swoon: I can't wait to see what he can really do... I'm sure a lot more plot twists are going to happen because of him... :whistle:

@Will - Dav? I like that! :) Well, yeah, he's sorta like the average Port Royal citizen, but with a lot more money seeing as his father is a buisnessman. But of course he's going to befriend the pirates... ;-)

I know how that is... I started way too many of them and there's a lot to keep up with. :confused2:

Aww, Ed says thank you! :P I really like that about Sam though.. she's sorta spur-of-the-moment and thinks about the consequences later. :yes: But that's how characters are supposed to be I guess, not perfect. Other way, they'd be Mary Sues! And we don't want that, noes precious, we don't... :hide:

Wow, Tristan's blind?! :blink: That's sad! :( I'm already pitying him! But I do commend you on a job well done with the history! And nice touch with Beckett too. ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 3:05 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[Doublepost *hates teh compy* :throw: ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 5:18 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Will, hehe, thanks! :happy: well, actually Tortugan life is the only life Joe knows... so he's used to it. :yes: not to mention his mother was one of those hookers anyway. ;)

huh? :huh: I've never heard of that movie I guess... :P

aye!! I heart charrie development! :P

oooo, *scrolls down to read Tristan's bio* tis exciting! :teehee:

wow, that was really good, Will! :notworthy: wow... you did REALLY good with Tristan's bio... can't wait to see him in an RP (that Beckett touch is great too :P)! :-D awesomeness!

Ara, of course it is! :P if you're not, especially around guys (:eyeroll:) you'll always get run over and used. yeah, I think I know what you mean... it is interesting and good but it probably does need more... we should have Isabella leave... OR we could have someone raise a complaint against Beckett or something... have some sort of uprising or something happen to the family. :erm:

wow, now calm down, Ara! *pats on back* it'll be alright. :P

ummm, potato chips! (:yuck:)

of course we are! Have you ever seen Sydney White? In that it pretty much reveals that we're all dorks deep down! And it's awesome! :teehee: hmmm, true, true...

lol, well, now I forget sort of what the scene I was thinking of was... :( but yeah, he should be interesting. :yes: well, he's sort of the character that you can't help but like a little and at the same time you hate him. I guess you jsut never really know what you feel around him. :lol: he can be totally fine one minute and then the next he's nasty. :P sort of like a mini-pirate Beckett... although that's not really what I'm shooting for. ;)

I know! :bounce:

awww, thank you... :blush: I think Davi's bio is nicer but whatever. :P oooo, I hope so! Plot twists=love! ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 5:44 pm 

Ara-

Aye, that bit of business man makes him classy :) And I like his connection both with Jansen and Norrington :)

I know! School is starting again tommorow so bear with me that I can't post as much and frequently as I did before :P

*huggles Ed* Anytime Ed :) Jep that's really Samish and I try not to make here anything like Mary Sue.. :unsure:

Jep, Tristan is, I thought I'd already told that. But that makes it so interesting to play him! When I started Wolvenblood I really had to think how to handle that because he couldn't see whether the sun was shining or if he was walking the right way but in the end I managed. I think it makes him a very interesting charrie. :-D And thanks :blush: I like history so I kinda wanted it to fit. :P

PD - No I can imagine, they all speak German so I presume noone in the US has ever seen it :P

Ahw thanks :) I've been thinking and musing on the details for days and I can't wait to bring him in somewhere (although I can't enter even more RP's I'm practically drowning in them :P ) Jep I suddenly thought it would be nice if he was kind of involved with Beckett. Makes it all so much more interesting :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 6th, 2008, 10:40 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@Teh Longposts [a.k.a PD] -

Whee! I liked the idea you sent me for TWII, and I hope you got my reply... :) I can't wait to keep going with this! Hopefully I'll have something written for tomorrow... and I'm a bit stuck with the Beckara part in KAWEOTH, but inspiration is creeping up behind me, I can feel it! :type:

Aye, I know. :P

Veggie chips! [They're really good! :drool: And healthier than normal chips]

No, I haven't, but I think that's the movie I wanted to go see... :erm:

Okay, well I got a bit down over in BWE with Daviel... I don't think those two are going to get along very well, but that's what makes it fun! :teehee: And I can't wait to see what kind of chaos he brings, too. ;-) I know, but it reminded me of Beckett and yeah.. :P

Aw, thanks! :hug: He's going to be more of the softie... Joe and Davi's personalities definitely clash! :)

@Teh Rainbow Crayon [a.k.a. Will] -

That's your new nickname now, just because I feel like it. :P

Yeah, it sorta adds more pressure that way, being the son of a businessman and having people watching him, ready to scold if he goes out of line a little bit... :whistle:

I had to personally ban myself from AU for 2 days while I got my schoolwork done! That is personal torture I tell you! How evil! :swoon: Well, I hope your schedule clears up so you can come on some more.

Samish? :lol: Sounds like sandwich! :teehee: I should try and find some Mary-Sam quizzes to see if the guys are too MSish...

Well, it's definitely a challenge, but I'm excited to see you pull it off! It's going to be fun having a blind guy for a change. :yes: I'm trying desperately not to make another OC... a French OC since they're usually all Irish, Caribbean or English... :whistle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 6th, 2008, 10:58 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

*ish feeling all bouncy and random* trust me, I have a good reason for that too. ;) my brother and I just came back from our friend's house... where all of us were hanging out. :P lol it got crazy at the end... too much pop me thinkith... lol but it was great! :roll: ok, *tries to calm self down*

Will, ahhhhhh, I see... well I doubt I would've seen it then. ;) I might have quite a bit of German in me, but there is no way I would be able to understand it. :P

you're welcome! :-D hmmm, maybe we should start another RP? So we can bring in all these new charries... although I'm still working on developing Emma and a few of my others as it is (and Joe I guess in BWE... :erm:)! lol It does... and then it gives me more background to add to Beckett too! :-D hmmm, although then that makes it sound like Beckett is MY character.... which, I suppose, he's not really.... :erm:

you know, Ara's random nickname for you brought one to my mind... Willie Nillie. :lol: WN. :teehee: there you go, two nicknames in one day...

Aramel, I know! I just replied to it... so happy you like it too. :P ooo, I shall be looking forward to seeing what you can come up with. ;) really? In KAWEOTH I have plenty of ideas... kind of. I got some inspiration out of reading the section about Beckett and Mercer in my Making of PotC book today... :P (along with a desperate urge to watch AWE ;))

I've heard of those! Sun chips! :teehee:

hmmm, really?

Ooo, I shall have to go check it out! :bounce: although I'm not sure if I'll be able to get around to replying to any RPs tonight... it depends. :erm: Ooo, tension? This shall be fun! *rubs hands together evilly*

you're welcome! :hug: awww, a softie! :happy: and you say he was involved with Carmon, right? Why in the world didn't he marry her!? :blink:

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next