Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 29th, 2024, 12:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 12:15 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I'm probably dragging him into both BOAP and KAWEOTH... just need to finish the bio and we should be ready to introduce him... <3

Hm, well... not too sure what ship they're going to go on... of course we could put them on the <i>Interceptor</i>... IDK I really need to go watch CotBP to refresh my memory. :frust:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 12:22 pm 
Maia
Maia

Hey y’all!
Now I know I’m pretty much a newbie on the whole pirateyness, but I’ve been doing some piratey Photoshopping! :lol: What I really want to do is to make a graphic of all the charries in the new RP, but I haven’t done enough room so far and I’m probably not skilled enough anyhoo! ^_^
So I have used my charrie Guin, and I hope you don’t mind Ara, Lothy and Pan but I’ve also used Aurora-Rose, Varianna and Andrea (because they’re v.cool ;) ) =)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 12:38 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I, for one, think it's awesome you're this into it already! <3 And I seriously don't mind you using Vari in your graphics! It's actually somewhat of an honor. :teehee:

I really like the first one; the composition and colors are beautiful! And both are so sparkly and epic! Huzzah! :D

Now I'm in the mood for making some graphics of my own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 12:51 pm 
Maia
Maia

Hehe, thank youuu! :-D

I <3 making graphics. If you wanted a new Vari banner I could make one for you, but it wouldn’t be anywhere near as good as the one you have in your sig right now. :lol: That hat is epic!

Also, I think it’s somewhat awesome that in this RP there’s the faces of Liv Tyler and Miranda Otto as well! ;)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 12:55 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I'm always up for a new Vari banner, no matter who makes it. :) The picture on the right in my banner was the first picture I found of her that put the idea in my head that she could be a pirate OC. :pirate:

I've had her since 2005 and she really is my baby... I can't believe it's been almost five years... :swoon: But it's really funny because once you see Miranda on TV you're going to think, "Hey, that's Guin!" You'll only see them as your OC's. :teehee:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 1:05 pm 
Maia
Maia

Well, I shall get my brainbox ticking to see if I can come up with anything good! Watch this space :lol:

Hehe, I like Vari already. :-D She seems like the girl version of Jack!
Yeah, that’ll probably happen :lol: Apart from when I see her as Eowyn, because I’m a raving Eowyn nutter – ahem – I mean Eowyn fan ;)
I can’t believe how much I’m plotting for Guin already. I already feel like I know her really well. That’s the weird thing about RP, it kind of draws you in. :-D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 1:17 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I shall indeed be on the lookout for any loverly graphics you conjure up. ;-) Right now I am working on my post for BOAP involving Guin, so you'll have to look out for that as well.

Aye... she's a quite colorful and unpredictable, albeit her and Jack sometimes disagree. Not to mention the fun mental breakdown she's just had over in KAWEOTH... I'm having loads of fun posting for her.

Aye, same here. When Liv is on as Arwen, I can only picture her as Arwen. But in other movies if I see her, Vari-mode kicks in. Same thing with my other OC's... like Keyara. If <i>Buffy the Vampire Slayer</i> is on, immediately I picture Keyara. I dunno why... I guess you just get that mindset that it's your charrie.

Anywho, I really should stop procrastinating and get started on my BOAP reply. *runs off*

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 1:32 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I cannot wait to meet the new OC, Ara... and gosh, I was thinking Carmon might not be in BOAP much. :erm: because... well, she'll probably be in Norrie's boat (no pun intended ;))... sorta to the side... we'll just see how things work out for her, I guess. But gosh darnit I really want to bring in Joe... it's killing me but he would be... *cough* elsewhere during this time. I might just have to figure out something though.

haha, Pan, Spock in Pirate land... for some reason that put a pretty epic image into my brain. :lol:

beautiful graphics, btw, Goldy. ;) You are officially in the sisterhood now... we hath sucked you in. :whistle:

and I watched CotBP last night so I'm raring to go so someone pwease post... I have a few Codrea ideas too, Lothy. ;)

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 1:35 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Workin' on my post for BOAP right now, PD... almost ready as a matter of fact. I just need to finish Soren's post and we'll be good. Believe me though, it's not much because I think writer's block is setting in... Must go watch CotBP at some point today. :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 1:41 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Yay. :P I'll stay on to read it but then, sadly, I must be getting off since I have other things to do today... I'm sure it's just fine, dear. ;) and, yes, you must watch CotBP. *le nod* Last night was such fun to watch it and go "there's Carmon!!!" "oh, oh! I think that's Andrea over there!" and "that's where Vari could fit in!" and "I wonder if Guin or Aurora or Sam or whoever would be fighting with that dude over there" ect. :whistle: I was actually considering watching DMC tonight.... it would be amazing if we all had IM and could literally watch a PotC movie together over IM. :yes:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 2:54 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Those are adorable Goldy, and I do say that Aurora quite enjoys being used for graphics... she has a bit of an ego... :lol:

Can you just imagine Spock with his blue shirt and the ST symbol with those ears and his attitude aboard the black pearl... buahaha

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Last edited by Pandora on December 30th, 2009, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 3:37 pm 

Aah! I feel so behind :(

I will have no time to post again this evening.. :( Anyways, don't go to far ahead without me! ;)

And I introduced my new charrie, anyone is free to meet him :P

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 5:11 pm 
Istari
Istari

Pandora wrote:
Now I simply must find some way to make ZQ a character... minus the Spock look sadly =)

Right, I'm bagsying him for a pairing then ;)

@Goldy - I LOVE those graphics! They look so AWESOME! Welcome to the sisterhood m'dear.

@Aramel - Soren <3 HOT! Phew, REALLY hot! And yus, go watch CotBP now, you must :P

@PD - Ooooh, more Codea plotting? I'm all ears and slightly obsessed with the pair

@All - I'm getting back from my nan's early tomorrow morning so I'll have access to my PHOTOSHOP! EEEEEE! But I don't you'll be bombarded untill the day after as I will be slightly busy not throwing up, I am going to let my hair down fo' sho ;) And I ALWAYS see Andrea in the Pirates films, it is actually like someone has added her into every scene in my mind. Not only that, but there is EVIDENCE of her being on the Black Pearl. That wine coloured dress that Elizabeth is forced to wear in CotBP? It's the dress Andrea was wearing when she was shipwrecked. I mean c'mon, the bodice is all ripped and everything ;) Hehe!

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 5:22 pm 
Maia
Maia

Cheers y’all! I feel honoured to be part of the sisterhood :pirate: :lol: And I’m so glad you like the graphics! In fact I’m making Guin graphics right now. :lol:

You’re very lucky, Lothy, getting first bagsy of ZQ for a pairing! From what I’ve seen of him he is mucho cute. I’m kind of jealous. :happy: Teehee! :-D

And hurrah for Photoshop! I can see myself requesting something from you v.soon ;)
Also, good call on that crimson dress. Lizzie does it no justice. :roll:

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 6:33 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Haha, I think Spock would go insane. :P

Will, aww. :hug: just take your time.

Lothy, I’ll have to send you a pm… ;) also, I need to slightly update cole’s bio with the pairing…

On the mention of photoshop… you know, we should do a giant 6 (there’s six of us, right?) way battle for OCs and Pirate RPs… if that’s even “legal”. :lol:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 30th, 2009, 6:59 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

OMG I love that idea PD! Let's do it!!! Mwahaha! :bones:

And Panneth, I am absolutely addicted to "Break" right now... best song in the entire freaking world. <3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next