Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 27th, 2008, 1:32 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aye, mate! "We shall have a magnificent garden party!" :lol:

I know what you mean - once you start picturing your character, you don't want to change it... that would be like me all of a sudden changing Vari [Liv Tyler] to Miranda Otto! :swoon: I've pictured her as she is for two years and I couldn't imagine changing her.. Just like your little picture dilemma. :P Once Cole's already there, you can't replace him. :no:

Ooh, I like that name for a ship! It reminds me of that part in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King when Gandalf is talking to Pippin about death... IDK if that makes sense, but I'm feeling a little random today. Aww, they marry? That's so cool! Carmon and Lotty are sisters-in-law!

:jump:

It's always nice to go back and update and get rid of the old stuff.. there's always room for improvement! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 27th, 2008, 10:54 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

lol, yeah. :P

exactly! I'm glad you can understand what it feels like... changing Vari? That would be too weird! :blink: It would be like if you changed your face or mine! lol Vari is Vari. :yes: and, aye, Cole is now Cole in my head and it's proving slightly difficult to give and take some things because no one is gonna be just what I want for him. :erm: I wish he was as easy as Emma! For her I knew the actress before I had hardly even formed the charrie!!!

Now that you say that I guess it does. :P Neat! and I'm glad to hear you like it... huzzah for teh Grey Dream! :bounce: I told you about that, didn't I? A long time ago... about how I was planning on having them get together. :confused: I should make/join an RP where they are togther... too bad I couldn't re-do APL. :erm:

You got that right!!! :yes: it feels like cleaning out the closet or cleaning your room of all your old junk, ya know?

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2008, 6:32 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

:lol: Even though I would like to change my face, I have to agree with you on that. That's why before I create a character, I find a picture of a character first. Or I'll write a bio and then find a picture so I can RP with that image in mind.

Poor Cole has no face... how does he talk? :teehee: Coleslaw... lol...

I don't remember hearing about them getting together, but I'm all for the idea! :yes: Well I'm sure there will be an RP in the near future they can be used for... I mean, it's sad, but RP's do eventually die, willingly or not. :(

Aye, it is like cleaning up! Maybe even re-organizing some things too. ;-) *Puts Edward in the sock drawer* "Now you behave or no pirating, got it?" :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2008, 12:32 pm 

Wait ! There's no such thing as KAWEOTH dying!

Nooo sir :P

Lol.. are Emma and Cole going to be a couple one day? That's interesting :) We've got ourselves alot of couples : Beckett and Keykey, eventually it will be Vari and Ed (although then I guess Sam will kinda die :P ) Cole and Em.. :-D

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2008, 1:35 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Ara, oh, don't say that! :hug: your face is just fine... :) yeah, that's probably smarter. :duh: so remember that and never, ever take advice on charries from me. lol the one who leaves her poor OCs faceless. :P Although I'm on a good hunt for a face for Cole... it might just work too. ;) (I'm going to pm you right now with the "face" that I kinda like...)

Coleslaw? that's just cruel! :lol: My personal nickname for him is Cole-ie-o. :teehee: not coleslaw!

hmmm, I could've sworn I told you! :huh: it must've only been my imagination... or else you have a memory like me! lol ;) Anyway, I'm happy you like the idea... yup, I'm sure there will be. (btw, we need to start developing that one more... :P)

yeah, that too! poor Ed! *pulls him out and huggles him* getting tossed aside into a sock drawer! :P

Will, lol, glad to hear you think that too! long live KAWEOTH! :P

hmmm, actually it twas Lotty and Cole who are gonna end up together. :yes: Poor Em will probably remain single and I'm not sure about Carmon yet... anyway, you're right. But all these fun couples are entertaining to play and to put them together and all that. :teehee:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2008, 8:43 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

*sings* Yo ho Will and PD, KAWEOTH shall never die...

I absolutely approve of the actor you chose! Quite fitting and he's a very handsome man. Lotty is very lucky and probably very thankful... ;-)

Coleslaw! :teehee: Okay, Cole-ie-o! Although that reminds me of "Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!" :lol:

Nope, ye never spoke a word, mate. :pirate: But I'm glad I know now and it's not going to come as a shock to me. :no:

Well I don't have any more beds in my house, so he sleeps in my sock drawer! ;-)

Aye, and I love how it's not just Willabeth any more.. we now have Beckara (yay! :D), Vari/Edward and Cole/Lotty! And Will's got an idea for Norrington I don't know if she's told you about yet. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2008, 12:02 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

:lol: I sure hope not although you even said it yourself that sometimes RPs just die... :(

awww, thank you once again, Ara! :hug: I'm quite pleased with it too... and I'm sure Lotty will be/is. ;) hmmm, now I'm gonna have to get a Cole/Lotty banner made like your neat-o Edward/Vari one you had a while back (which I loved, btw!).
hmmm, yeah, I guess. :huh: lol

Ok, then. I guess I must've just thought I told you. :lol: anyway, yeah, at least you know now! :duh:

lol, makes sense I guess... but it's only because you have too many OCs, my friend. ;) Now look at mine. I've got only four so they all fit just fine in my house... and if they didn't, well, my brother could sleep on the floor! :lol:

yeah! It's it so neat! Although in KAWEOTH Anie and I are gonna have to make a Willabeth comeback because that was sorta what the RP was started out to be, you know. ;) hmmm, no, Will hasn't told me about her idea yet... *ish excited to hear it*

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2008, 10:29 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aye, again with the hypocritcal-ness... :eyeroll: I've been doing that as of late...

Aww, thanks again! :hug: I love OC couples. ;-)

Aye, better late then never! :teehee:

I know... ten of them! Calliope's in the closet, Vari's under the bed, Edward's in the sock drawer and Keyara's in the kitchen cabinets. :lol: Lol, that's right, make your brother bow before your OC's! :notworthy: :P

Hrm, well, if Will wants to tell you, I'll let her... :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 1:06 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

don't feel bad about it, Ara! :P

man, ten OCs. *shakes head* that's just... wow! :lol: but at least you're all fairly comfy. I guess. :P Vari gets shoved under the bed? And how exactly does Keykey fit in the kitchen cabinets? :lol: I know! Isn't it great to have a big brother to bow before your OCs? :roll: "Cole will take your bed because you don't need it and he does! He goes through a lot during a day... he needs somewhere to sleep! You can go over there!" lol

ok, is it a big secret or something? :blink: Man, why did you have to say anything about it at all! :lol: Now I'm all excited about it!

btw, I've updated Cole, Carmon and Charlotte a litte more... especially Cole. :yes: Although since it's kinda late at night here they may not totally make sense and they may not be spelled right. :P hmmm, and somehow I think I need to have an abridged version too... the bios just get longer and longer. :hide:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 10:48 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I guess when you have so many views and opinions about things it's hard not to be that way... :eyeroll:

Well, once in a while I have to comb the dust bunnies out of Vari's hair... and Keyara can't complain because even though she's shoved in there at least she gets to eat whenever she feels like it. :P Lol!

No, it's not a big secret, but Will wants to have Sam [after Vari & Ed are together] 'be with' Norrington, although I'm not sure if she means a pairing like our chara's or just flirting and stuff. :)

*runs off to look*

Aww, they had two kids? That's cute! :hug: [Did you name them? ;-) ]

Here are your Cole pics, btw -

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/Cole1.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/Cole2.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/Cole3.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 2:53 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

aye, exactly! :-D so don’t feel bad ‘bout it… happens to all of us!

Lol, that sounds funny! :P but I’m sure that makes Keyara get pretty sick of food sometimes! ;)

wow... I was right! :blink: I was thinking about it yesterday and I wondered if it was something like Sam and Norrie getting together! Wow, I’m so intellectual sometimes it scares me! :lol: anyway, that would be fun to see how it would work out since they’re like almost exact opposites! :P hmmm, neat.

Thanks. :blush: glad you like my “put together” job last night… it wasn’t quite perfect, I don’t think so at least. But at least I got my thoughts down. :P No, I haven’t gotten around to naming them yet or even figuring out if they’re gonna be two girls, a boy and a girl, or two boys. :blush: any thoughts maybe?

Oh goodie! :bounce: thank you! :hug:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 8:54 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Sometimes she just asks for a cup of tea... pretty quiet other than that. She's asking how Beckett is doing. :teehee:

Ooh, that is weird! :blink: Although it wasn't exactly supposed to be hard to figure out. Lol, you're too smart for your own good! You'll have to discuss it more with her, as she and I only lightly touched upon it in our last PM. ;-)

Perhaps two daughters? :erm: It's usually always a boy and a girl with OC children, so maybe something a little less predictable? Vari and Ed had two boys and a girl... *stops in midsentence* And what if one of the Applegate daughters married one of the Blackhaven boys? :happy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2008, 11:34 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Oh, my goodness! :bounce: I read your last sentence and I was like "whee!" and I just had to reply (even though this was only gonna be a quick trip on)! :P anyway, yeah, I think I will have it be two girls... :teehee: that sounds perfect! And I was kinda leaning that way anyway. ;) Oh, that would be awesome if one of my charries' little daughters married one of your boys! :-D ok, so now I need to figure out names for the girls and get it all figured out... I'll get back with that sometime tomorrow! How exciting!! :bounce:

anyway, Key sounds like she's pretty easy to keep then. ;) lol well, you can tell her that Becky is doing just fine... he's reading in the study right now... ummm, Cole is searching around in the refrigerator for something to eat and the others are in bed. ;)

I know! :blink: aww, well thank you.... :blush: :lol: but, you're right it wasn't overly hard to figure out. Not really. Hmmm, ok, I'll have to do that sometime. :-D Sweet! I wuve how all these things are developing in KAWEOTH! :-D

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 1:22 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I know! I thought it'd be rather cute to see that happen! Ed, Vari, Cole and Lotty are going to be inlaws! *squees*

I believe you are familiar with the Blackhaven children -

Ian Scott Blackhaven [The Eldest]
Arden Ivory Blackhaven [The Middle Child]
William Geoffrey Blackhaven [The Youngest, named after Will Turner]

Aye, so I might go and find some pictures for ye... perhaps post some mini-bios too, just to get the idea. :yes:

Yes, she's not too hard to please. :no: Ahh, yes, Edward has comandeered the living room sofa and insists on me teaching him how to play Guitar Hero... :eyeroll:

Perhaps it's a touch of destiny? ;-) We'll just need to figure out which of your daughters is marrying either Ian or William. 'Tis up to ye, mate. :pirate:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 6:45 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

*squees with Ara* :bounce: Before the end all of our OCs are gonna be related! :lol: why don't we just have Rich marry Carmon and Ben marry Emma!? ;) (kidding, of course!) :lol: anyway, yeah, it is so cute! It almost makes me want to do an RP on it! :P

yup, I've met them. :-D hello, Blackhaven children!

awww, I might have to do that too.... squee, how fun! :bounce: mini-bios for my two little girls and even some pics! :teehee:

good for Ed! :-D Well, hmmm, on that note I might have to teach Emma how to play my guitar... I feel like I've been neglecting her, you know? :erm:

hmmm, yup, I'm not sure yet.... *ponders* oh, and after receiving your pm I've decided... the two girls are gonna be
Anneliese Applegate (as the eldest)
and
Desiree Applegate (the youngest)

I kinda liked Anneliese too... so there you go! :yes: :-D

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 2nd, 2008, 7:28 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Lol, now THAT would be a sight! :lol: Definitely can't picture the latter, either!

Have you noticed that pictures of men for OC's are very hard to come by? I can't find any good ones for Ian and William. >.<

And then Emma and Edward can start a band! :lol: That would be priceless. Does anyone have a video camera? :photo:

All right, so we just need to pair them up now. ;-) Hopefully I'll be able to find some good pictures, but I really can't guarantee that... :erm:

Anneliese is a beautiful name! And it goes well with Applegate as a last name. :yes:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next