Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Flight of the Chosen Characters
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 12:43 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Character thread for Flight of the Chosen Chapter 3! Post bios here!

My character:
Name Rena Windsong
Age 13
Gender female
Breed or Species human
Description Rena is a little tall for her age at 5'2", yet very slender and weak. She has large blue-green eyes that are more blue than green, and bright red hair that goes to her mid back and is either in a braid or pony tail. She usually wears jeans, a dark blue t-shirt over a white longseeve shirt, and sometimes a jean jacket. She also has a locket around her neck with a picture of her best friend.
Weakness Being young, she still has yet to develope her magic completely, and so even small usage can drain her of strength. She also has a hard time blocking herself because of her lack of muscle. Instead she depends of speed and attacks from afar. And she is upset easily, still trying to take full control of her emotions.
Weapons and Powers a longbow, and twin swords. She has elemental powers over water, and air.
Other Rena means song, so as her name implies, she loves songs. Singing, playing, humming. She sometimes will pull out her violin strapped to her back in a small case and play. She's usually in a good mood unless someone or something upsets her. Rena grew up a single child with her parents. Her father was very strict, living by the rule "kids should be seen, not heard, unless told to speak". Her only sanctuary was her best friend, Glory, who eventually moved away. But soon she found Granit and her life changed forever.

Name Granit
Species flying horse
Gender female
Description 16 hh golden mare with black mane/tail, a black muzzle, and black on her legs. She has brown eyes, and golden wings that appear on her command.
Powers and/or abilities wings that come out of her back on comand. can comunicate with Rena through mind
Picture <a href="http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/horsecrazy11133/Granit2.jpg">click</a>

Last edited by Eruraina on December 18th, 2008, 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 1:18 am 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

well if any open spots are available I will like to take it ^^

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 1:21 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Plenty! The rp is <a href="http://arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19632&sid=84f092094e555fbccaf85d84d65b1103">here</a>, and as you can see, so far we have plenty of spots open!

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 1:43 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Name: Meegan

Breed or Species: Nymph

Description: 4' 9'' dark shaggy brown hair and brown eyes. Her skin is pale and in reality a light green and not white.

Weakness: She's not very strong because of her size and is easily over powered.

Weapons and Powers: Relies on her surroundings and speed. She has three knives she uses to fight with. She is able to communicate with animals.

Other: She has a habit of playing with her hair when nervous.

Name: Quebedeaux

Species: Dragon

Description: Red scales with a gold under belly.

Powers and/or abilities: Breathing fire

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 11:36 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Awesome, Maeth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 3:45 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Thank ya, kindly Eru.

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 4:38 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

My revamped bio: :)

Name: Ayvein Nightshade
Breed or Species: Half breed ((Half human, half demon (will explain later)))
Description: Tall yet slender, with long black hair and pale skin, and dark blue eyes. She has many tattoos all over her body, and she always wears black to blend in better with the shadows.
Weakness: She is often stubborn, and her appearance (and her breed) makes her thought as evil, which she is not. She is good with weapons and her powers, but her mind is easily penatrated, and her self esteem is very low.
Weapons and Powers: Swords and daggers. She can communicate with animals very well, and she has the ability to possess the element of fire.
Other: Ayvein's father was a demon and he raped her mother, who was human. When her mother gave birth to Ayvein, her father took her and imprinted her with traditional assassians tattoos of demons, and she was raised with them. When she was 7, Ayvein escaped, and became a vagabond ever since.

Name: Dyvain
Species: Dragon
Description: http://www.dac-editions.com/gallery/371angusHS.jpg
Powers and/or abilities: Breathe fire and communicate with Ayvein.

I hope that works, Rain!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2008, 6:20 pm 
Maia
Maia

Here's my bio. I changed a few things, so it's all nice and shiny now!

Name: Sorcha
Breed or Species: Human
Description: Average height, slender but fairly strong. Shoulder-length brown hair with a reddish sheen to it. Blue eyes. She wears dark trousers, a faded blue shirt, leather boots, and a dark green coat.
Weakness: She isn't very skilled with weapons. She's rather quiet, and tends to distrust strangers.
Weapons and Powers: She can't use any magic, although she has some skill in healing. For weapons, she carries a dagger and bow and arrows.
Other: Sorcha was born in northern Scotland. Both of her parents died when she was young. Her two older brothers raised her. When she was 16, she met Etan and they started traveling. She and Etan can communicate mentally.

Name: Etan
Species: Pegasus
Description: He's dark brown, almost black, with wings the same color. They disappear against his body when they're folded.
Powers and/or abilities: He's very fast, both in the air and on the ground. He can communicate mentally with Sorcha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2008, 12:18 am 
Maia
Maia

Name: Vasalisa Beronthe

Breed or Species: A third Human, A Third Elf, a Third Nymph

Description: Average Heighted, a bit too pretty for her own good, brown hair with a light shade of copper

Weakness: Her left wrist is rather weak, which is a disadvantage because once you have her by the left wrist, she is rather weak.

Weapons and Powers: She can control the element air and has a giant Katana for a weapon

Other: She is half Filipino, Half Russian. Lissa was born in Russia and was born a twin. Unfortunately her twin died while they were exploring the forest by their house. This was where Lissa met her pheonix, Ryka

Name: Ryka

Species: Pheonix

Description: She is a sapphire-blue color and is more blue than Sapphire.

Powers and/or abilities: Ryka is Nimble in the air and on the ground. She has the ability to sense the powers of the others, the prescence of other animals and the ability to shrink herself to the size of an average sized dog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2008, 2:52 am 
Vala
Vala

I changed him a bit, but he's still the angst ridden character I love so much.

Name: Kith

Breed or Species: Half shapeshifter, half human.

Description: Tall and muscular. He has dark skin, dark eyes, and black, dredlocked hair that he wears pulled back. True to his personality, be appears to be closed off and hostile, even dangerous

Weakness: Fighting wise, he sometimes (okay, pretty much all the time) uses brute strength where a bit of stealth would have been easier. His other weakness is his severe lack of trust in others (with an exception being Nennia) and his head strong nature. He also is not very good at communicationg with others.

Weapons and Powers: He is a shape shifter, so he can shift into different animal forms. This also gives him the abillity to communicate with animals.

Other: Kith is Middle Easten. He grew up in a nomadic desert tribe. Here's a link to his history. (Warning:severe angst) http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=11883

Name: Nennia a Horlda (Nicknamed Nenni or just Nen for short)

Species: Gryphon

Description: She is about twelve feet tall at the shoulder. http://th00.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/i/ ... itWolf.jpg

Powers and/or abilities: Strong for her size with great endurance. She can mind-speak. She can use lighting much like a dragon spouts fire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2008, 12:40 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Name: Katyln
Breed or Species: Human possessed by demon
Description: Pale, seemingly weak. She's average height with long black hair, which is often wore down. Her eyes are green but periodically they turn black, reflecting her demonic nature
Weakness: She's limited by the demon inside her, meaning she is allergic salt or pure iron (not steel). While acute doses causes minor pain, intense doses in her body will cause death unless removed. Holy water is particularly painful to her. Exorcism dispatches the demon from her human host.
Weapons and Powers: She uses a sabre with two daggers, one longer than the other. She possess to a degree, supernatural strength and telekinesis. Aside from iron or salt-inflicted wounds, she can heal from anything, in due time.
Other: She was part of a courtesan class for a wealthy lord, thus she was trained in the high class arts, including fencing. When she was 23, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time...possessed by a demon. The demon, among other things, wished to unleash chaos and destruction. But as the years passed on and she continued her quest for chaos, she grew fond of the human race and betrayed her allies and superiors, making her both wanted by demons and their enemies, angels.

Name: Eugenia
Species: Shantak
Description: "They were not any birds or bats known elsewhere on earth or in dreamland, for they were larger than elephants and had heads like a horse's. Carter knew that they must be the shantak-birds of ill rumour, and wondered no more what evil guardians and nameless sentinels made men avoid the boreal rock desert." - H. P. Lovecraft, The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath

A huge, scaly, birdlike creature with batlike wings, slimy skin, and two strong talons
Powers and/or abilities: Powerful talons, capable of ripping a horse or a bull in two. Also, Eugenia can shares senses with Katyln: sight, hearing, touch, smell.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2008, 2:08 am 

Name: Perry

Breed or Species: Human

Description: picture here
Perry is short and a bit scrawny, but he’s sure it works to his advantage. Somehow.

Weapons and Powers: Is able to lower temperatures and freeze objects. He’s still (unsuccessfully) trying to work out what weapon works for him.

Weakness: Perry discovered a long time ago that he failed at learning new skills, and eventually decided it was easier not to try. He also has a very short attention span and is easily distracted. Also, if he overuses his power, he lowers his own body temperature and can even get a mild case of hypothermia.

Other: Perry spent his childhood traveling between London and Stockholm after his parents split up. He met Afanen a few years ago while on a short trip to Wales, and has been with her ever since.

Name: Afanen

Species: Flying horse/Pegasus

Description: Clicky for picture, except with pretty wings.

Powers and/or abilities: Is able to communicate mentally with Perry.

Hope that's alright. :)

Last edited by Shadowcat on December 21st, 2008, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2008, 2:51 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Hm.... very very interesting characters there... Something tells me this time around will be very different than the other times, lol!

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 25th, 2008, 12:40 am 
Vala
Vala

Shadowcat, who is that in your picture? He looks like the three-way love child of David Tennant, Richard Hammond, and Billy Boyd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 25th, 2008, 7:52 pm 

'Tis the Hamster. :yes:

Who apparently is now the love child of Tennant and Billy Boyd. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2008, 3:09 am 
Vala
Vala

I love the Hamster! We're short buddies!
And heck yes, Richard is the love child of David Tennant and Billy Boyd.