It is currently April 18th, 2024, 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Goldy's over the top Mary Sue & Marty Sam
PostPosted: April 7th, 2009, 12:52 pm 
Maia
Maia

Name: Heartlake Waterfallshimmer
Race: Elven mermaid enchantress
Appearance: Long, apple-red hair! Eyes as blue as the sky! Skin as radiant as the shiny moon at night when the moon comes out... lips the shade of cherry blossoms! This girl is the very essence of loveliness and there is always a useful breeze blowing through her hair!
Personality: Kind and sweet! So caring, so just! She has no ambitions! She never thinks of herself! She can read one hundred foreign languages, do hard sums and has a singing voice like butter and daisies and sunshine and-(*this sentence had to be stopped, otherwise projectile vomiting might ensue*)
Apparel: A gown of lightest blue made of material silkier than silk and velvetier than velvet! When she transforms into a mermaid (well OF COURSE, she's an elven mermaid enchantress!!!) her tail is as blue as the sky! As blue as her eyes!
History: Heartlake grew up in a perfect family and got perfect grades in school! She knew how to cook delicious pies and sew lots of pointless stuff. But one day her mother told her that actually, she was an Elven mermaid enchantress! Who could have known, with her pointy ears, how she grew a tale whenever she went swimming, and how she could cast spells and other heroic stuff like that? Heartlake went off out into the world so she could make it a nicer, fluffier place, solving small magic-related mysteries and finding her true love on the way and everything.

Name: Stormy McStorm Storm
Race: Flying super-powered extra-strong horse man
Appearance: Ragged jet-black hair that frames his broad shoulders! Stormy black-blue-grey eyes that flicker red when they're angry! Skin scarred with battle scars, but somehow he still manages to look so great! He's extra-tall and athletic, and no girl can resist his moody charms!
Personality: Angry, angry young man! He's so angry he can barely speak! If someone says something he doesn't like, he instantly kills them! But really all he needs is the love of a good woman to reform him.
Apparel: Black shirt, black breeches, black boots, a cool lightning-shaped silver pendant! He's ultra-stylish as well as ultra-angry. Even in a battle his clothes NEVER get drenched in blood!
History: Stormy McStorm Storm grew up in a small village, knowing nothing of his super-ability powers. He was picked on a lot but inside he always knew he was better than any of his bullies. Finally, on his sixteenth birthday, his ancient uncle who also had super powers, told him that in fact he was a flying super-powered extra-strong horse man! He could fly, and transform into a horse, and lift really heavy stuff! Stormy was shocked and ran off to find a true meaning to his life, saving lives on the way and realising that his biggest superpower was believing in HIMSELF AND HIS ABILITIES.

Hehehe... :lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've gone as over the top as I can with Heartlake and Stormy McStorm Storm! I just hope someone enjoys reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it :lol:

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 2:17 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Hehehehee, I love your Mary Sues and Marty Sams. You excel at writing them up. :lol:
I was inspired to come up with a Mary Sue of my own... :P

Name: Hurricane Weatherfright
Gender: Female. BUT DON'T UNDERESTIMATE HER! She's better and bigger and stronger than any male, any day.
Race: Demigoddess
Appearance: Long, flowing black hair that NEVER get mussed! Piercing violet eyes that get red flecks in them when she's mad! Tall, very tall: she's at least 6 feet tall! She always wears black spandex, with a black leather vest and boots!
Personality: Brooding and stormy! She's even killed people with only a single glance, so don't mess with her!
Weapons: Her eyes! That's all she needs! People say that you can feel an electric shock whenever she looks at you.
History: She had a tragic childhood. Due to her anti-social behavior, she had very veeery few friends. At the age of fifteen, her parents revealed to her that they weren't really her parents after all, and that she had been left in their bushes as an infant. She became so self-aware after this event that she eventually lost all her friends, although her grades in school were perfect. At the end of her senior year, she discovered her powers when she killed her arch-rival with a glance in an attempt to prove to her crush that she was really the better of the two. (Duuuh, of course she's better!!!) Thus, she was forced to flee the area and she lived in the wild, discovering her true powers. A vision revealed to her that she was truly a demigoddess, and now she goes forth into the world, unafraid to show everybody who she really is. She can be really nasty, but it's all for the sake of her true love whom she had to leave when she killed her rival.

I couldn't help myself. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 2:19 pm 
Maia
Maia

Wahahaaaahaahahaaaaa!! :lol: Oh, dear goodness, Neri! I chuckled sooooo hard all the way through! That's soooo funny, brilliant job :-D

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 2:22 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Muwahahaa, thanks. :lol: They're so fun to come up with! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2009, 8:59 pm 
Vala
Vala

Haha! Stormy McStorm Storm. That just about made my day twenty times better. I had a very good chuckle over this. Thank you.