Powers/Weapons: None

Background/History:

---
FALKE
Gemma Arterton

Birth Name: Arriane Dietrich

Alliance: Good

Siblings: None

Birth Parents: Lucas Dietrich [Father - Deceased] and Karin Dietrich [Mother - Deceased]

Adoptive Parents: Henry Farrington

Date of Birth: 17th March

Hair: Long, Dark Brown with a soft, straight fringe

Eyes: Brown

Apparel: A black leather, strapless unitard with a sweetheart shaped bodice and wing motif embroided on the back in silver; worn with a black waist belt, with an eagle shaped buckle, metallic bracers on each arm, matching metallic boots and a metallic "bandit's" eye mask

Personality: Falke is a relatively self-less person, realising how lucky she was in her upbringing and striving to try and help others. She is confident and sees herself as fairly witty, but she doesn't realise she can often be arrogant and slightly vain. She is entrepreneurial and loves her adoptive father greatly.

Powers/Weapons: Heightened intelligence, sharp eyesight and hearing and lightning speed reactions.

Background/History: Raleigh aka Falke was born in East Berlin during the last few years of the division. Her parents who were both West German, government agents had become accidentally trapped on the East Side about 15 years earlier whilst attempting a dangerous side-crossing mission to gain intelligence. They used their unexpected re-location to relay intelligence back to the NATO allies. When Arianne (as Falke was called at the time) was a year old, her parents were told to connect with a veteran British spy: Henry Farrington, who had working undercover, gathering information on Soviet weapons, and could help the Dietrich family escape back into NATO territory. The escape attempt went horribly wrong and Arianne's parents were both killed; however, Farrington escaped taking Arianne with him back to his estate in England, raising her as his own daughter Raleigh Farrington.

As Raleigh was growing up, Farrington started to notice that she was gifted with unusual abilities. Realising the possibilities of training an adept "super spy" he nurtured her abilities and heightened intelligence. Yet, when the Soviet empire collapsed, Farrington recognised that espionage was a dying profession, without the tension of the Cold War and therefore enrolled Raleigh into a world class education instead, so she could fully make use of her magnificent intelligence, and arranged several other skill classes that would challenge her- all the while he encouraged her to use her gifts in order to help people.

Raleigh herself, felt indebted to her adoptive father, and aged 18 vowed to him, she would find a way to repay his kindness by acting as he did during the Cold War, in order to help make the world a better place. Then, as she graduated from University, Farrington bought into a large business collaboration, which re-located him and his Daughter to a New City. There, he employed Raleigh into a high position in his new company, whilst also suggesting to her that she take up use her power as an anonymous vigilante to combat the cities numerous crime organisations. Farrington then revealed to Raleigh, that he had secretly created her a new super identity, with various weapons, a costume and a number of high-tech vehicles, since she had made her vow at 18. Farrington told her she could use his gifts to uphold her promise to him, if she still wanted. Raleigh obliged, choosing the hero name "Falke", as it meant Falcon in German, and it suited her sharp eyesight and hearing, lightning reflexes and intelligence. Adopting her secret persona for the first time on her 23rd birthday she stepped out into the city- ready to face whatever was thrown her way.

Other Notes: Henry Farrington: link---

FERRO
Daniel Craig

Alliance: Unaligned

Siblings: None

Birth Parents: Magnus Knight [Father] and Georgette Knight [Mother]

Date of Birth: 15th November

Hair: Short, Choppy, Light Blonde

Eyes: Grey Blue

Apparel: A White tank-top with black combat trousers and heavy black combat boots, worn with Steel pauldrons ( stolen from a suit of armour in a museum), a leather wrist cuff on his right arm and a black "bandit's" mask.

Personality: Ferro is charismatic, cocky and stubborn; he likes to use these traits to either charm or annoy other people he encounters. He is fairly laid back, yet when angered he has a fierce temper, often feeling the need to best opponents in anyway possible. He often puts across a selfish, hard front, not wanting to allow others to see his insecurities and weaknesses.

Powers/Weapons: Strength, Sharp Eyesight

Background/History: Ferro was born as Farris Knight in England to the wealthy businessman- Magnus Knight and his wife Georgette. His parents always intended for him to follow his father's footsteps into the world of big business, but from the start Farris showed great flair, but little interest in that area, instead preferring to spend his time avoiding his studies and playing sports. To his parent's frustration Farris showed much the same sort of blaze attitude to his studies and career choice, embarking on a short-lived sports career, and then choosing to travel the world.

Eventually he gave up travelling and settled in the city, finding himself without money and too stubborn to take a proper job his father would approve of he turned to thievery, choosing cockily to steal extremely valuable artefacts and return them to the police, claiming anonymously he found them in exchange for the high reward price. Farris soon found that the press had labelled the thief of the high-profile objects with a crude, yet catchy alias, and inspired by the press, he decided to create his own secret persona in order to conceal his identity and evade capture. He decided to call himself "Ferro" inspired by his self-professed Iron strength, to further throw the police and the press off his trail, he decided he would act, for once not for himself, and spent several months obstructing and preventing minor criminals, often thieves, like himself. After that Ferro would randomly return to villainy occasionally stealing expensive objects for himself and acting selfishly.

Then one night, Ferro was approached by Diomedes who had been tracing Ferro for a while, Diomedes who had become angered by the new Hero: Falke, had sought out Ferro in order to find her and uncover her secret identity.
TO BE CONTINUED

---
PHOTA
Agyness Deyn

Alliance: Good

Siblings:

Birth Parents:

Date of Birth: 24th June

Hair: Short, Platinum Blonde, Often worn spiked up or with a quiff

Eyes: Blue

Apparel:

Personality:

Powers/Weapons:

Background/History:

Last edited by lembas on May 16th, 2011, 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 1st, 2010, 8:51 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Eeee! Epic win! I love the photos underneath their names, btw... I think I'll be stalking this constantly, as you fill in info and the like...

I also can't wait to see your PotC charries! I'm getting so excited to have you join is in On Stranger Tides; at least when we set it up <3 :pirate: Huzzah mates!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 1st, 2010, 10:40 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I love all the pictures and the people you chose, even if I don't know half of them! Which makes it even better <3

Agreeing with Ara... can't wait to see your PotC charries.

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 8:15 am 
Elf
Elf

I was gonna fill everything yesterday, but I got stupidly distracted and decided just to get the framework up instead :D

Wooo I need to totally finish my PotC OCs, the superhoreos were really easy to do, but I really wanna come uup with something interesting for PotC :P.

Also a stupid question, I have some Actors/ Actresses I wanna use for PotC and LotR ocs, I've run most of them through the A-U search engine for New Characters and they aren't used, but would it be OK if I reserved them in my reserved actors list here, cause [s]I'm lazy[/s] I haven't made a thread/graphics for them all yet. And I totally wants thems xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 11:29 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

All I can say about the PotC ones is good luck - it's really hard to come up with interesting backgrounds without the typical "and then they left home to become a pirate..." But that doesn't mean you can't do it :no: And make sure to check everyone else's claimed/reserved list so you don't use the same actress/actors... I think that one was obvious though. :P

Anywho I don't see why you couldn't reserve them here for the time being and then just transfer those over to your PotC OC thread. *le nod*

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 12:00 pm 
Elf
Elf

Haha sooo putting them all down then, I don't want clashes so I've run most names I wanna reserve throguh A-U search, but I thought I'd get in nthere quick before anyone else gets em xD.

Gah backstories take so long to write >.< I've been typing up Falkes and Ferros all afternoon- I'm so rusty on creative writing D:. And I hate going for stereotypical stuff like "and then they became a pirate/superhero" I think I think waay too much about characters, especially as with newer ones I try name them with a meaning to suit their personality etc... waay too much irrelevant detail (NOT on how OMG beautiful they are though), but atleast it makes me like them :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 12:52 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yes, I know the feeling of wanting to get everything down before someone else "steals" your ideas... that's why I love the idea of a reserved list, because then you can point at it and say - "Oi, lookie here, mates... you can't do that 'cause it's mine. :P"

And yes, histories are the hardest thing to work on, since they are probably the most important thing. :yes: Usually why I end up putting them off... or coming back to them and adding/subtracting info that I find relevent or irrelevent... :P Not like anything is set in stone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2010, 2:09 pm 
Elf
Elf

[s]OMG Your new sig!!!! Is that Jack as scruffington or from another film... whatever!! its delicious *stares*[/s]

I totally agree about reserved lists, I also get quite attatched to some of my characters, and I don't wanna change how they look or are, to suit other people (selfish much?)- others I'm kinda eh about and if anyone creates I'd just be like.. ok I'll get rid of them xD

I think the hardest bits of the histories are the more mundane bits, I always have an idea of the exciting bits/ key events but then I often find out that I really don't care about their childhood, or what they did between a certain point xD

Speaking of backstories, Falke's is up! And I did start Ferros but it was dinner time, and couldn't be bothered to write it all out.. I'll actually edit the thread title when I've done that :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 6th, 2010, 7:45 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

No no, not selfish at all - you really do become attached to your "children" as we have called them, and so you get overly protective/defensive if someone else even considers using them. ;-)

Yes, same with me - but that's why I usually go back to try and spice up the more mundane parts, as you've said and add more info to their childhoods, etc. Just so that the character feels even more "real" than before, you know? :happy:

And I really love the pictures beneath their names - would you mind if I used that idea and gave you credit? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 7th, 2010, 5:20 am 
Elf
Elf

Haha they are like children... even though your not meant to have favourites you so totally do lol xD

I usually find with writing bios and stuff if I try and make everything really interesting in their life then it often goes a bit Mary-Sue. I'm not one for the OMG horrific tragic past, and like to keep things clean and simple, but its just kinda annoying to write.. "and then they grew up " xD.

Go for it steal all you want:) its up to you to credit too, becuase I really don't mind :) I thought I'd do it because everyone makes amazing banners, of their characters, but I just didn't wanna do one at a time. I also didn't want to link out the pics (because I'm kinda lazy) and it just makes them seem more like characters to me if you can see what they look like as your reading.

Blah I should totally try and finish bios and try and get some PotC and LotR characters up too today, its my day of freedom after a 3hour 15 min exam yesterday D:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 19th, 2010, 8:56 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

How are your exams going, dearie? Do you know when you'll have some free time? Because we were thinking of starting this in another week or so, but I'll wait if you need more time to finish bios or be done with school, etc. :)