Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Amnesia Games Bios
PostPosted: February 16th, 2012, 11:03 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Character bios for this rpg of the same name: The Amnesia Games

I will have my bios up soon and on this post.

Character template:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Weapons: (includes magic)
Strengths: (this should be fighting strengths not personality strengths. Such as what weapon they are best at.)
Weaknesses: (Same as strengths, only the opposites. This would be their weaknesses in battle.)
History:
Other:

Edit: Here are my bios.

Name: Elrien Norsong daughter of Durnadem the Warlord
Race: human
Appearance:
Weapons:
Image Image Image
Strengths: Up close and personal fighting. She is best with a shield and sword or a spear. Her highest strength is fighting from horseback. Agility and stamina. For being a close fighter, she is not incredibly strong. Her defensive skills come not from blocking, but parrying and evading.
Weaknesses: Ranged attacks and magic. She may have a bow, but is not accurate with it. And aside from her shield, has little defense against it. She knows no magic so has no defense against magic. Also, attacks from behind for she is a very straightforward fighter.
History: Elrien was born to a great warlord and his wife. She was an only child because her mother died during her birth. In her culture, warlords usually had many children, and to especially have a male heir, so many expected Durnadem to take another wife. He never did, becoming so engrossed with the war that broke out among the neighboring warlords. In the culture Elrien grew up in, a woman learning how to fight was not a strange thing, for their culture revolved around battle and fighting. But Elrien was raised as if she were a boy, as if she were Durnadem's son and not his daughter. She was taught strategy along with how to use a sword, spear, and bow(the customary weapons of her culture). By the time she reached 19 she played a major role in her father's army, and by 23 she was his top general, his second in command. At 24, when Durnadem started growing ill, she was named heiress by her father.
Other: Has a horse named Morwen. Black Andalusian.

Name: Vincent Deargtine
Race: Druid
Appearance:
Weapons: A sword with a dragon on the hilt and a red stone on the pommel, a staff carved with dragons and a red stone at the top. Magic. He can summon some creatures, cast spells on others, add buffs and such to weapons and armor, create and use magic items.
Strengths: Magic
Weaknesses: physical attack, ranged or melee. The sword is for protections, but that does not mean he is adept at it.
History: Vincent was born into a race of druids, humans with longer lives and adept strength in magic. (84 to a druid is like 28 for a human). Though druids are mostly male, and the woman are just human women, but often end up dying at birth. Vincent's mother did not die, instead she was able to raise Vincent along with the druids. This was a strange occurance among the druids, and so Vincent was treated slightly different. Vincent didn't care that this happened, but in the end it caused him to become what most would say strange. He had the knowledge, power, and insight of the druids, but the simple mindedness, curiosity, and morals of a human. Druids tend to take on the color of their aura, and Vincent's was red. When he graduated to full druid, having achieved the highest position in magic, Vincent took to traveling about the world. In some countries he made a name for himself, sometimes a good name, sometimes a bad one. Eventually he started chronicling his ventures in a red leather bound notebook that he keeps with him always. One of his wishes is to have it published for others to read when he passes away, whenever that may be. And until then, he just keeps wandering about, learning about people and places, and even other spells and forms of magic.
Other: Smokes a pipe

Name: Adrian Skye
Race: human
Appearance: Image
Scar across his chest from his right shoulder to his left hip. Tattoo:
Weapons: Beretta M9 Image , Army knife Image
Strengths: Ranged fighting, hand-to-hand(fists or knives) combat
Weaknesses: sword melee, magic
History:
Adrian was born as the oldest of four(siblings Alex, Adam, Agatha). He grew up a relatively peaceful life in what is our world. He was born in 1969, and grew up working with his father who was a mechanic. At eighteen he joined the US army. He was 21 when operation Desert Shield commenced and took part in both desert shield and desert storm. It was during desert storm that he met Rose Hail, a fellow member of the army. At 25 he married Rose not long after desert storm ended(and his deployment ended as well). At 29 their son, Hunter, was born. That joy would only last a year when Rose would die in a car accident. Hunter was sent to Adrian's parents to be taken care of while Adrian joined a special operations group. This special ops gave their members a treatment that made them into something of a super soldier. Stronger, faster, better senses, as well as slowed the aging process(at least on the outside, which this is why his picture shows him to look like he's in his twenties, and not thirties). At 32 the war with Afghanistan began, and Adrian took part in the war until two years later he was betrayed by his squadron and left for dead. Adrian managed to survive, but left the army and became a bounty hunter. The same year he was betrayed, his son was kidnapped, his sister(Agatha) ran away, and his parents and two brothers were murdered. All this happening in the same year caused him to also become something of a drunk, which he would slowly attempt to pull himself out of for the next five years.
Other: Smokes occasionally, though not all the time. Has been rebuilding a motor cycle which he has named the 'Bloody Marry'. Is still searching for his son, Hunter, and his sister, Agatha. But there is no luck, or leads.
Also, the time he is pulled from our world to the Amnesia games it is the year 2008.

Last edited by Eruraina on April 9th, 2012, 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject: Re: The Amnesia Games Bios
PostPosted: March 1st, 2012, 4:27 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

I'm not sure where to post this, but your RP sounds really cool. :) I would like to join, if you are still interested in doing it. If so I will work up a character. :)

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: March 1st, 2012, 6:02 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

I'm still up to it. We just need a few more people to join, though. Or else it won't go so well. I'll also be adding a second character here.

PostPosted: March 29th, 2012, 11:48 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Location: The Tardis, which is currently parked in Rivendell.

Can I join? this sounds so cool......((btw, I like your assassin's creed banner....))

Married the Tenth Doctor 2/26/12

PostPosted: April 1st, 2012, 2:55 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Location: Somewhere where there's free pumkin spice coffees. HAPPY AUTUMN!

Ooooohhhh!!! I wanna join. :-D Can I?

Avatar http://www.lunaii-dollmaker.com/dollmaker

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 1:47 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Sure, join away! Get your bios up!

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 5:40 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Location: Somewhere where there's free pumkin spice coffees. HAPPY AUTUMN!

Name: Arah Tide

Race: Elf

Appearance: About 5' 7", with shoulder length black hair. Her eyes are a deep blue. (is this ok or did you want a picture?)

Weapons: She uses a short sword, a dagger, and sometimes has a bow strapped to her back. She has limited magic, mostly confined to energy bolts. On the best or worsst of days she can heal things.

Strengths: Arah is the best at her bow. She is ok with her sword, though not the best.

Weaknesses: She cannot defend herelf well, for lack of focus.

History: Shall we find out?

Name: Ethan Tide

Appearance: Short Blonde hair. about 5' 11". Deep blue eyes. There is a scar above Ethan's left eye, marking the time he fell on the sharp end of a cart stall.

Weapons: Two short knives. It has a ruby in the pommel, and a almost unbelivably hard edge. He also carries a few grenades around.

Strengths: Ranged attacks. He is quite accurate at throwing the knives and hitting home.

Weaknesses: Close combat.

History: About the same as Arah's, though he stayed in England.

Avatar http://www.lunaii-dollmaker.com/dollmaker

Last edited by Illana Elanesse on April 9th, 2012, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 11:42 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

my bios! (after having to restart three times cause my stupid computer was misbehaving....)

Name: Marik Carithion
Weapons: Image Two of the knives. A plain black bow. Magic: the ability to become mostly invisable at will. (invisible in shadow, slightly visible if you know where to look in the shade.)
Strengths: the bow. Only decent with his knives.
Weaknesses: Swords and battleaxes. Also engery type magic.
History: In progress...
Other:

Name: Jerah Hawkblade
Race: Human
Weapons: Image these vambraces, with hidden blades (like in Assassin's Creed.) No magic.
Strengths: Is deadly with those blades. Can move very fast.
Weaknesses: Ranged weapons, battleaxes, magic
History: In progress...
Other: has a tattoo of a feather and a sword crossing on the inside of her left forearm. Usaly hidden by vambrace.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2012, 1:14 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

I would like to join also, hope you like my character.

Name: “Orophin” Galdor Lolindir Tulcakelume

Race: Dark Elf/Wizard/Weapon Master

Height: 6'0"

Family: All alive but dead to him.

Animals: A onyx figurine of a lion that he can use to summon a black lion with red eyes, Arodghash. Also a Black Unicorn with a red horn and yellow eyes, Phantom.

Weapons: Two Scimitars, with a dragons head at the pomel, and outstretched wings for a hand gaurd, Darkfire, and Icewind, Darkfire has a ruby in the mouth of the dragons head, and Icewind has a sappire in the mouth of the dragons head; he also has a lot of throwwing dagers hidden all over his body. As well as a black Wizards saff with a red serpant dragon standing on the end of his tell with his wings extended straight out from his sides. Can use healing, illusion, and destructive types,of magic.

Strengths: One handed Swords, daggers(both hand, and throwing), staffs, strong with the magic that he knows.

Weaknesses: Long swords, whips, not as good with spears as he is with staffs, can use bows, and crossbows, but not a marksman, cannot use advanced spells, because of leaving his people before learning all he needed to know of magic.

Personality: He hates everything about the Dark Elfs world, and beliefs. He preferse to try and make friends with other types of Elves, and even with humans, and dwarves. He kills for food, to protect himself, or a friend, and as a last resort. At times he may loose his patience, and become furious, or if he just has had enough of someone, or something he will also grow furious. This is a time when you don't want to cross him.

Appearance: He is tall for a Dark Elf. He has dark skin(odviouslly), orange eyes, long silver hair, and wears a black leather warriors suit, with a black leather, magical, claok and hood that can make him camoflage into any sourrounddings.

History: He was born of a house of great power in the Dark Elf sosietty. He grew up constantly being trained, because of his abilities in all arrias of the Dark Elf skills. He later diccided that all teachings, and beliefs of the Dark Elves were wrong, in every way. So he left his people becomming an outcast, and considerred a traitor by all Dark Elves. He has benn trying to make his life a good one, but he had to run from the band of Dark Elves that where sent when he first left, so that he didn't get caught and killed. His only friend is Arodghash, a black lion that he summons from an onyx figurine of a lion. He only wishes to live in peice, but to do that he first had to kill all of the Dark Elves that were chassing him. He had at this time just just finished killing all those that were looking for him, earning him his freedom, when he got pulled into this.

Previously Known As Orophin

PostPosted: April 8th, 2012, 2:04 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

When is this thread starting?

PostPosted: April 8th, 2012, 5:12 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

I was going to make one or two more characters for myself.

And by the way, histories are a necessity(I will be putting in Elrien's history). So I know what the history is. (If you don't want other's to know, then at least pm them to me) because what Ill be happening is that I will help you choose what memory your character receives after every kill. I won't be entirely choosing it, but there will be some pming, you could say :) Mostly because I don't want a character remember TOO much at a time, if you get my meaning.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2012, 11:03 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Makes perfect sense, Raina. Will work on these.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2012, 1:52 am 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

By the way, you are NOT limited to just fantasy/Medieval time frame characters. You could have a character from the future, or other universes if you want. If I didn't make that clear earlier, I'm sorry.

Also, feel free to randomly throw random characters out of the blue that don't have bios. I would like these to be 'red shirts'. Meaning fair game to be killed.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2012, 10:28 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Yay! red shirts! random people who show up just to get killed. fun fun. btw, do we get to start soon?

PostPosted: April 9th, 2012, 10:35 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

It's already started. Go check out the main thread!

PostPosted: April 10th, 2012, 1:37 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Name: Lucian Jinn

Race: Human

Position: Jedi Master, Councile Member

Appearance: 6'3" tall, long black slitly curly hair, and completely grey eyes that make him look blind. He is musculer and lokes alot slower then he is, he can cover more ground quicker then most people, and he can cover longer distances then most people.
Face appears mostly like this.

Attire: Black longsleeved tunic, deep red undershirt, black pants, black jedi robe, black boots.
Relative look of clothes.

Weapons: Twin lightsabers, both with black blades. Twin lightsabers, both with silver blades. Also anything he takes from people he kills in battle. A pair of modified DE-!0 blasters.
Blades of first set look like this.

Handels of first set look like this, except that the metal is silver, the black areas are crimson, and the brownish area is ivory.

Second set of lightsabers look exactly like this.

Black metal, with crimson red handles.

Strengths: Master of the Force(both Dark, and Light), Master of the single, and duel, lightsaber techniques. Master marksmen with blasters.

Weaknesses: No knowledge of magic, cannot use bows, spears, daggers, acctual swords, or actual guns.(Laser weapons, both guns, and blades, weigh less than real weapons so although he can use them they are difficult to handle because of the weight, and the kick where firearms are concerned. So he just stears clear of them, unless he is desperate.) No demolitions training.

History: His mother raised him in a small building that was located less than a block away from the tower of the Jedi councle. When he was 5 they took him and trained him. When he was 8 he learned that his father was none other than Qui-Gon Jinn. The most amazing of the Jedi in his own appinion. Even though he had learned who his father was he would still tell people his mothers name because he was told to kept his herritage secret for a few years longer. His master, who by the time he was 10 had trained him in every form of usage of the light side of the force, and had trained him greatly in the skills with a lightsaber, and then with twin lightsabers, was killed secretly by a Sith Clawdite changling who then took the shape of Lucian's master, and started trainning him in the ways of the sith. By the time he was 15 he had learned all of the abilities in the dark side of the force, and had become even better with his bouble handed lightsaber combo. He then learned of the trearterous deception. and left his false master, and headed back to the Jedi council. He told them of the deception, and of what he had learned under the false master. For the next three years he spent his time proving his loyalty to the Jedi. When he was 18 he was raised to Jedi Knight, and given a seat on the Jedi Counsle. He found the Sith Clawdite when he was twenty-one, and slew him. He was then raised to the rank of Master, and now he finds himself in this sittuation.