Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 2:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Age Of Heroes (PLEASE JOIN)
PostPosted: March 17th, 2007, 3:24 pm 

We start ona world called Labarayth and it is as big as sun. Most is unexplored and strange an unknown things lay beyond the known regions.

We start out as a group of tourists of sort who come to view a new structure discovered on edge of explored region when it transports us to unknown lands.

Technology is primitive/advanced so like I say, anything goes.

Our goal is to survive and try to get back to homes.

Since the generations after the war of the ring Middle earth has been silent, plesent, and welcoming to most who dwel in her midst.
But now a new fate has been cast upon the land causing troubles of various natures and trageties that are in a mysterious waylinked. the strange happenings, from bandit raids, natural desasters, strange illnesses, poisened plantsand animals, and humans.... Alll re rumored by the elves to be generated from the same source, an unknown source.

It is now that the hobits, humans, dwarves, elves... all peoples of middle earth. From the skilled rangers to the average farmer, they must all start their own journeyto defeat the plagues that beset this land and find the true source behind them.

My Character

My Character

Name= Dakara

Gender= Male

Appearnce= long dark purple hair down to waist with a red andpblue stripe on my right sde. Skinny, five feet and six inches tall but very strong. Wears a black suit much like Aragorn's but with a more trench coat typ style

Weapons= 2 swords, dager, Bow and arrow

Personality= Loner, slightly opinionated but still friendly. Has a habit of making odd requests. Very knowledgable and skilled

(JUST JUMP IN ANYTIME)

Dakara shook his head as the grey walls of his father's tent surounded him, only the stench of burnt flesh able to keep him company after the bandit raid on their small village.
He though back to jut an hour earlyer when he had left to go hunting.... They had all been alive. He would be dead toif he were there.

The camp lay in shambles, wood smoldeing in the ool morning air as the myst covered the tracks of the now retreating enemy.

He searched for survivors, however unlikely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2007, 6:04 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

erm I think you got the wrong section. You should put this to the "non-LotR RPG" section

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 21st, 2007, 11:39 am 

..... you are so right.

I KNEW I had posted this before. But when I lookied and it wasn't there I figured it had messed up... lol well now i know why

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 26th, 2007, 8:36 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Erm . . . hi. I'm hust like, new. You know? And, uh, nervous, yeah? What do I do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 26th, 2007, 8:50 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Oh, I see! Right, this is me:
Name: eruthiel
Appearance: midgit(!), skinny, short staight brown hair, weakling. Hee hee.
Weapons: Ninja sword. Magic powers . . .
Personality: smart. Slightly mad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 28th, 2007, 8:36 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

*Cackles evilly, spontaniously combusts.* Yay!! Fire!! *looks around* Where am I?

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 28th, 2007, 3:15 pm 

eruthiel, the thread was posted in the wrong place to begin with so it is not active. You should rather take a look on the LotR or non-LotR RPG boards for active RPG's. This board is for posting bios and character descriptions. :-)

Welcome to the forum by the way, I can see you are new. I hope you have a good time and if you have any questions you can PM me anytime. :angel:

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara