Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Characters for Before Their Time
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 11:31 am 
Maia
Maia

Title pretty much says it all! Bios are in no particular order, they are posted as recieved, and if a user is playing more than one charrie, they will be listed together. :)

Valera Elenhathel
Name: Lieutenant Jasson Xereb
Homeworld: Alderaan
Species: Human
Appearance: Medium height, wiry build, combat fit. Dark hair, steel-blue eyes.
Dress: Pilot's, hardy and comfortable. Fireproof jumpsuit, leather flight jacket, utility belt, and flight boots.
Weapons: Two blasters, standard utility knife, Republic starfighter
Skills: A first-rate sniper, Jasson rates flying second only to target practice. He's also a crack shot with a blaster, but his first love is the RM89 laser rifle. Since childhood, he has been a student of Gaht-Nohr, the Mentranian grappling art.
Personality: Strong-willed, innovative, intelligent, and aggressive. Suspicious of strangers, and readier to find problems than to fix relationships. He has some lessons to learn.
History: Jasson was born on Alderaan, leaving to fly for the Republic in his late teens. The loss of a close childhood friend has left him prone to occasional dark moods, but he is unswervingly loyal to the cause of liberty and democracy.

Name: Tynira Mek
Homeworld: Coruscant
Species: Human
Appearance: Blonde hair usually braided around her head, grey eyes that see more than one would think. Petite figure, but then, size matters not.
Dress: Standard Jedi robes, colored on the lighter side of tan and beige. Field boots. Most Jedi are unadorned, but she does wear a silver ring on her right hand, forged in the shape of a lily.
Weapons: Purple-bladed lightsaber
Skills: Tynira is highly force-sensitive, and is quite adept at manipulating it. Can hold her own in a lightsaber duel, loves to teach and believes that her own students should eventually be able to exceed her skills.
Personality: Cautious, gentle, but stubborn once she sets her mind to something.
History: Tynira was born on Coruscant, but her parents were from the Outer Rim, where her name holds the meaning "Flamelily". She was knighted at a later age than usual, due to her own insistence that she was not yet ready. Naru Kara is her second padawan.

Aerandir
Name: K'yahn Tol'ldar
Race: Human
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Weapon: Blue-bladed Lightsaber
Background: K'yahn has been at the Temple since he was two years old, about the same amount of time as most Padawans his age. He spends much of his time with the Healers, his natural empathy allowing him to connect much faster with living beings than most Jedi. He doesn't have much aptitude with electronics, though. Most of his experiments in that area ended up with him back in the Healing Quarters, but to get his own burns healed, not others.

pirateoftherings
Name: Valinn Sasken
Affiliation: Jedi
Height: 6’0”
Appearance: Short, golden-brown hair; bright green eyes; athletic build; lower part of his left arm is a prosthetic replacement due to a childhood training accident
Personality: Quiet, reserved; would rather negotiate than fight; very serious but occasionally loosens up around his master
Weapons: Green lightsaber; adequate with a blaster when necessary
Other: Enjoys building things

Name: Regarn Ledaren
Height: 6’6”
Appearance: Short, black-and-gray hair; icy blue eyes; thinner build
Personality: Dry sense of humor; firm believer in trusting one's instincts- act now, plan later; can occasionally seem abrupt
Weapons: Blue lightsaber

Star Gazer
Name: Naru Kara
Height: 5'5"
Appearance: Long, very dark brown hair, which is always in a braid(french braid) That reaches to just above her waist. Dark blue eyes.
Personality: Very obediant to her master, relatively quiet, especially when she is around many masters, is not completely emotionally mature yet, observant, and kind. She becomes a very fierce opponent when she has a will to do something.
Weapons: Blue lightsaber, can use a blaster if needed, but much prefers her lightsaber.
Other: Loves to climb. Anything and everything.

Last edited by Star Gazer on December 23rd, 2006, 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 1:03 pm 
Elf
Elf

*waits for SG's bio*
*grins*

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 1:05 pm 
Maia
Maia

I'm workin' on it! :P Well, I'm a bit busy, but I'll get it up later today. I might just work on it right now...

EDIT:

Name: Naru Kara
Height: 5'5"
Appearance: Long, very dark brown hair, which is always in a braid(french braid) That reaches to just above her waist. Dark blue eyes.
Personality: Very obediant to her master, relatively quiet, especially when she is around many masters, is not completely emotionally mature yet, observant, and kind. She becomes a very fierce opponent when she has a will to do something.
Weapons: Blue lightsaber, can use a blaster if needed, but much prefers her lightsaber.
Other: Loves to climb. Anything and everything.

Alright, there it is! Hope you like it. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 6:16 pm 
Elf
Elf

no, I hate it, change everything!
j/k. lol, I just posted Tynira's bio in the rp thread without seeing her padawan's - but they actually seem throughly compatible - yeah, even down to braided hair :D great minds think alike

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 6:18 pm 
Elf
Elf

yipes. sry for double post. it won't let me delete this one :(

Last edited by Valera Elenhathel on December 23rd, 2006, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2006, 6:21 pm 
Maia
Maia

:lol: thank goodness for that! :P Alright, got ya up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 24th, 2006, 9:48 am 
Vala
Vala

Um....do you want a height for K'yahn, too? I could give him one if you really want it. I noticed that both you and pirateoftherings gave them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 24th, 2006, 10:11 am 
Maia
Maia

Alright! Its fine either way. I just wanted to emphesise that she is younger... So yeah. :D