Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My RPG Characters Comments are Welcome! Fourth Bio Added!
PostPosted: July 13th, 2006, 7:56 pm 
Maia
Maia

Location: I'm everywhere at once. I am currently lost in the land of quotes.

Here are three profiles of my RPG characters: :-D

My Character for: The War of Rohan

Character’s Name: Lothwen.
Race: Maia.
Appearance: Lothwen has very curly, long brown hair. Her eyes are the color of the Sea. She is 5'4" tall. Usually, she wears a simple blue traveling dress and an Elven cloak made in Lothlórien with light weight shoes; Lothwen is always on the move.
Horse: her horse is a white mare called Silma (which is elvish for Starlight)
Personality: Lothwen is quiet, knowledgeable, thoughtful, and kind. People think of her as a good friend and come to her when they need cheering up or just want to have a good conversation.
Weapons: A bow of Lothlórien and an Elven sword with a leather scabbard.
Background: Lothwen once dwelt in Valinor, but she was sent by the Valar to help the world of Middle Earth. First, she was sent to The Golden Hall of Meduseld, but she moved to a remote village in the Westfold when Saruman’s Orcs began to attack.

My Character for: Elves and the Gray Havens:

My Character: Lothwen
Race: High Elf.
Appearance: Lothwen has long golden, slightly wavy hair. Her eyes are of deep blue. She is 5’8” tall. Her dress is of sea blue with silver lining.
Personality: Lothwen is active and daring. She is gifted in music and crafts.
Pendant: A small mother of pearl necklace shaped like a flower with many petals.
Weapons: She has a bow, but she doesn't use it except in great need.

My Character for: Ithilien:

Name: Natalia
Race: Human
Height: 5'6"
Appearance: Natalia has slighty wavy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. She has skin of normal color with a small sunspot on her left cheek. Natalia wears light, travel-weight clothes, gray, brown, green, silver, and white simple dresses being her preference.
Horse: A white mare.
Weapons: A bow, knife, and sword.
Picture: http://www.natalie-portman.ws/pictures/npws0301.jpg
Backround Info: Natalia's parents were killed in an Orc raid when she was 5 years old. She has been brought up in Minas Tirith since then, with a widow named Lidia acting as her mother. Natalia grew to be daring, witty and confident. She has been trained in the arts of woodcraft archery, knife-throwing, and swordfighting which makes her a dangerous enemy.

My Character for: Glittering Blades

Name: Chelsa
Member of: The Darklight Association
Height: Very tall, about 6’4”
Appearance: Chelsa has dyed black hair that goes halfway down her neck. She has piercing cold gray eyes with a seemingly endless depth. There is a purple birthmark the size of a large pinhead on her chin. Chelsa’s lips are blood red and her teeth straight and as white as paper. She wears hardy black pants and a black T-shirt with a black leather jacket over it.
Weapons: A hefty tri-barrel blaster and a light handgun – her shots are always accurate. Chelsa also has a knife that she sharpens regularly.

"I am he [she =P] that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Last edited by Arya Undomiel on July 25th, 2006, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2006, 6:02 pm 
Maia
Maia

Location: I'm everywhere at once. I am currently lost in the land of quotes.

I've added a third character bio. :) Please comment!

"I am he [she =P] that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Profile       WWW