Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2010, 3:24 am 
Balrog
Balrog

KH is such a good series! :lol: CloudxReno FTW!!!! That has to be one of my favourite pairings! If you get into FFVII though I rather enjoy VincentxSephiroth too. MUHAHAHA! I would recommend Final Fantasy if you like the RPG style games. They are usually really cool. I didn't care much for FFIX though.... but yeah, FFVII, VIII, X, and XII are epic! If you have the chance to play, you totally should! :D

Yeah Axel and Demyx are an awesome pairing too! Yey!!! I'm not the only one on A-U who thinks so! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 11:02 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Eee! I simply adore fangirling over these sorts of things. <3 :hug: Kingdom Hearts has to be mah biggest fandom currently, as I'm saving up to get an Org. XIII coat and Vexen wig for cosplaying (my friends and I are dressing up to go to Disney World next year and I'm wayyyy beyond excited! xD) As for the games, I'm working on Re: CoM and 358/2 Days at the moment, and I can't beat fricking Xemnas in KHII so I've just given up entirely. :lol:

I would love to play FF if I got the chance; I've watched "The Spirits Within" when it was on TV with my friends and read fanfiction involving Reno, Leon, Rikku, etc. so I know some stuff about it... :teehee:

And did you hear that there's yet another KH game coming out? It's not been released in America yet, but there was a Japanese trailer at Comic-Con a few days ago for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ssOgHjc9o

I really wish I could speak/read Japanese now... I'm jealous it's not in North America yet. *pouts*

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 3:26 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Fangirl squeeing is always fun! <3 :hug: You would make and awesome Vexen!! OMG! I demand pictures when this finally happens!! :lol: I must see the epicness with my own eyes! Yeah Xemmas is SO hard! I let a friend borow my KHII and they srtched it up so bad I couldn't play it anymore. :'( And I was on the final battle too. I ended up deleting my files and then I got a machine to fix it in later months. :disgust: So I am playing through again. :lol: One of my friends said I sould borrow thier 358/2 Days for PS2 so I'm excited about that!!

Awesome trailer too! To bad I don't have a DS. :duh: I feel proud of myself I understood maybe four words out of the trailer. :lol: I'm sure an English trailer will be released soon. :D