Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2005, 11:30 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Her gaze went to the dwarf, and she smiled slightly. "Master Dwarf. I am Elenanna Lothenedhel of the realam of Lothlorien."

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2005, 1:23 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Daorm bowed to all of them and then smiling at looked at gimli.

"We have never met, but I myself am a very good friend of your people gimli and I must admit, that my equipment or I wouldn`t be here without your people."

He showed the shield and then turned to the elves.

"I haven`t met many of your people before, but when we make good friends I promise to remember you and your people by carving something in my home honour you."

He fell silent for a while

"My father once swore to come here when someone would call him and his men, but now he lies sick in his bed and is too weak to grasp a sword so I shall do what I can instead of my father....Is there a bigger gathering here?"

The other men joined them and stood behind Daorm.

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2005, 9:18 pm 

[font=Garamond, serif]Gimli smirked. "Aye, I 'ave heard about ye Daorm and have been wanting ta meet ye." Gimli shifted his gaze from Daorm's weapons to Daorm himself. "Ye are a strong lad to be doing of such fer yer father, aye."

Alena looked at Daorm; not taking her gaze from him for a while. She felt a light nudge come from Gimli; thus making her look away. She had seen the look in Gimli's eyes and shrugged it off. She looked at Daorm and the rest before she gave a small nod to them and turned; walking off to go to the stables to see her horse.

Gimli sighed and watched Alena before looked back at Daorm. "Don' mind o' her lad..This war thing has been getting her ta thinking to where she hardly ever speaks.."[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2005, 8:12 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Daorm slightly laughed to what Gimli said, it wasn`t a laughter that made fun of anyone, but a deep heartly one. Daorm smiled at Gimli.

"Sure no problem...everyone has their problem`s even the elves... but tell me master dwarf, what are we facing exactly because I was told, that someone could use my help and that`s it. I and my men would like to know the hole scheme of this fighting...

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2005, 1:23 pm 

[font=Garamond, serif]Gimli looked at Daorm. "That, my friend, is something I do not know. Lord Aragorn only told Alena..And she has not spoken about what we are going to fight. She only told me that she was the only one that Aragorn told her of this; no one else. You might get an answer out o' her if ye have time to ask it." The Dwarf looked to Daorm before looking forth to his men; then back again to Daorm.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2005, 3:35 pm 

((I just want to tell you guys that I will not be on for four days after tomorrow. So you go ahead and continue you if you wish. I will see if I can catch up.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 16th, 2005, 11:48 pm 

((Hello everyone, I'm back))

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 1:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

(can i join? My guy would be gondorian)

[!*#_:]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 3:49 pm 

((Sure you can join :-D ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 4:08 pm 
Istari
Istari

Dionysus walked through the large gates onto the top of the seventh level to find a group talking near the white tree. He smiled and took off his helmet as he walked towards them.
"Greetings. I am Dionysus captain of the tower guard."
He bowed.
"I hear you have come to discuss the latest events. I have been given orders to make sure you are comfortable and well. Anything you require i will be happy to arrange."
He placed his helmet under his arm and smiled.
"I will also be joining you on your disscusions with the king."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 4:18 pm 

[font=Garamond, serif]Gimli shifted his gaze to the newcomer. "Aye, 'ello there lad. I am Gimli son of Gloin. I 'ave an Elf friend here who is at the stables right now whoes name is Alena." Gimli gave a mere bow before resting his hand upon his axe once more.

At the stables, Alena stood near her horse in silence. The large steed snorted and slightly pawed the ground; not used to being in a stable for such a long time. He snorted and pawed the ground once more, though, became still at the light touch of Alena's hand. "Be still my friend.." She spoke softly. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 4:50 pm 
Istari
Istari

"I see. If you'll excuse me."
He bowed his head slightly and walked to the stables where he found the elf trying to calm her horse. He walked up slowly and placed a calming hand upon the horse trying to help.
"He is a fine a beast."
He turned and looked at the elf.
"I am Dionysus."
He smiled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 5:05 pm 

[font=Garamond, serif]Alena shifted her gaze to Dionysus and gave a mere bow of her head. "Good eve..I am Alena of the Mirkwood Relm." Her gaze rested upon Dionysus before she looked back at her horse. Jinrel snorted as he nudged Alena before backing up withi the stall and lowering his head a bit. "This is my horse, Jinrel." She looked from Dionysus to Jinrel once more.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 5:09 pm 
Istari
Istari

He smiled broardly.
"Well as i said he is a grand horse. Is there something wrong with him?"
He looked at the at the horse whilest stroking it softly.
"He seems awfuly uneasy."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 12:06 am 

[font=Garamond, serif]"He does not wish to stay in a stall for so long a time...I usually let him run free whenever he wishes, though, I fear if I do that here, something might happen. I was planning on taking him out for a swift ride before the day's morning sun had ceased behind the mountains once more." Alena looked over at Jinrel. The large brute snorted and looked o're to Dionysus.[/font]

Post subject: this topic
PostPosted: July 18th, 2005, 11:31 am 
Maia
Maia

OoC.may I join?

Name:Gil-Polodren
domain:northern lindon in the woods
race:noldorin elf
age:one of the elves who awoke when the stars were rekindled
appearance:tall, about 6"9 long silver hair silver eyes and has a radiant glow
weapon:ancient elven sword forged by feanor in the undying lands
clothing long dark black robe with hood and all other garments black and green with forest and star patterns
armor:plate armor like that of the elves of the alliance but appears as of pure silver, no helm but wears a circlet similar to Gil-Galads
story:little is known of this elf, he wanders in lindon under the stars singing ancient songs long forgotten in the tongue of the Noldor. He was a great elf lord who came with Feanor from the undying lands and when he arrived went to a small forest in Lindon where he could live peacefully
home:cave with wooden paneled walls, carved with images of a city in Valinor
personality:wise and kindly, his is long forgotten in records and if he finds travelers he will treat them well, interestingly, he is a good friend of Tom Bombadil. He is mighty at arms and possesses a lesser ring of power he found in a birds nest, He will come forth when needed and in battle all fear him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next