Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 9:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Through The Eyes of a Captive - Starting!
PostPosted: November 30th, 2007, 10:19 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

<center>Through The Eyes of a Captive</center>

The Plot thus Far - A group of travelers [that’s us :) ] has been captured by a band of orcs, goblins and a few Uruk-Hai, lead by the Orc Captain, Shieure. The companions have been stripped of their weapons and bound with sturdy ropes.

Where we pick up - Night has fallen and much of the enemy is resting or feasting on a deer they had killed earlier. Meanwhile, the group of travelers breaks the ropes that bind them and escape into the wilderness. Now they are lost in the woods in the middle of the night. But luckily they were able to retrieve their weapons and escape without anyone noticing…

Characters -

Aramel Elyanwe - Played by Aramel Elyanwe
Shieure [Orc Captain] - Played by Aramel Elyanwe
Deawen - Played by Deawen Elsent
Árey - Played by Nymphadora Tonks
Anira Manwameldiel - Played by Elenriel of Mirkwood
Turwaithiel - Played by Turwaithiel Swann
Amaran - Played by Nauriel Rochnur
Rowen Thorim - Played by Freya Baggins

----------

My Bio -

Name: Aramel Elyanwe

Picture: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/Varianna/aramel.jpg

Race: Elf

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Dark brown with a single golden Elanor in her hair.

Mother: Lady Aranel of Lothlorien (deceased)

Father: Faeron of Rivendell (deceased)

Appearance: When she is journeying - a blue silk buttoned tunic, black leggings and silver boots. Her hair is almost always braided unless she is at home.

Personality: After her parents died, Aramel closed herself up and does not fully trust anyone unless she has known them for a long time. She is almost always on her guard and is very quiet. Also an experienced hunter and she could survive in the wild.

Background/History: Aramel was born in Rivendell. When her parents Faeron and Aranel Ithilwen were slain by a group of orcs, Aramel was taken in and raised by her uncle, Elrond Halfelven. She learned early on how to use a sword and is not easily trusting after loosing her family. Aramel travels a lot with Elrond’s twin sons Elladan and Elrohir.

Weapons: Long sword with a black hilt and elvish inscriptions, a bow and arrows.

Companions: A hawk called Aefaradien [*Translation - Falcon, or “Hunting Bird” ]

Last edited by Aramel Elyanwe on December 9th, 2007, 3:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 8:55 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(I shall join your noble company!)
name: Deawen
race: human
weapons: one curved sword, and three daggers.
attitude: very playful doesn't act her age unless needed then she will be serious. likes to pull pranks on others. (reverse of my last character)
Apperance: pale, copper hair, blue eyes. Short but not stocky.
history: Born in the Westfolde to a Noble family who was known for their horses. Deawen was accidentaly seperated from her family and was lost at a young age she was raised by an Elf who taught her how to use weapons and taught her the elven ways.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 10:25 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I'll join. I'll get my bio up later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 1:34 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Thanks for joining, guys! :) I hope more people are interested... *looks around hopefully*

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 2:10 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I'll use Arey, here's her bio:
http://arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=728657#728657

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 2:48 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

May I join? Here is my bio.

Name: Anira Manwameldiel (Ah-neer-ah Mahn-awh-mell-dee-ell)
Race: Human
Appearance: http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/2144/a ... urnes6.jpg
Father: Lord Hérion
Mother: Lady Almárëa (deceased)
Brother: Calanon (deceased)
Steed: Thalion
Personality: Strong-willed and dignified, she often masks her tender spirit behind an exterior of steel. However, she is extremely faithful and will do all in her power to defend all whom she loves and holds dear.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Twin daggers and a couple of throwing swords
History: Born as a lady of Gondor, her mother was slain by an orc brigade when Anira was a young girl. Saddened by the lost of his beloved wife, her father became cold and distant-showing his daughter the way of the sword, but offering little love or affection. At a young age, she was proficient in both the sword and bow and often joined her elder brother Calanon on his hunting trips. To her he became both father and brother and she was close to him as she had never been to her father. On one fateful day, Calanon was mortally wounded in a skirmish when he saved his sister from an envenomed arrow. Despite the efforts of the healers, he soon fell to the shadow and she was left once again to mourn the passing of one whom she loved. After her brother’s death she sometimes traveled around Middle-earth, waging war against the dark forces, determined to make her brother proud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 8:06 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

Oh, may I join?

My bio:
Name-Turwaithiel
Translation- Victorious among the Elves, Warrior
Race: Woodlen Elf
Birth Year-SA 3227
Hair-Dark brown
Eyes-Blueish-Silver
Face-resembles her father...an stern yet cheerful face
Lineage- Mother- Ithilwen (deceased)
Father- Tegalad
Siblings-Veryangóle
Cousin-Rhavaniel
Married?-No, but she has been engaged, but then her husband was captured, so she is always looking for him...or at least his body. His name was Caelamondorion.
Children?-No
Weapons- Rivendell Bow with Mirkwood Arrows, Lothlorien Wrist Dagger, Archer's Bane Sword, An necklace that shine when darkness reigns
Animals: An white and grey spotted Mare named Tathar and a falcon named Blindsight and a small wolf named Nightbane
Pic of falcon: http://www.gyrs.com/images/content_image.jpg
Pic of horse: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... chador.jpg
Pic of wolf: http://library.thinkquest.org/26020/pag ... lf_pup.gif
Pic- http://www.worldofwallpapers.nuche.org/ ... maiden.jpg
Basic clothing: She almost always wears an battle-like clothes; an pair of light brown breeches, an white undershirt with an light dragonscale silver vest on top.
History- Turwaithiel was born and raised in the Mirkwood Forest. Her mother died giving birth to her and her brother, Veryangóle, whom are the same age. Her father then left them in the care of an old Dunedain Ranger as he left and went to the Valnior. Turwaithiel has been raised as an Knight Archer of the Forest and Protecter of the Leaf. She is repected highly for becoming whom she is now. Her brother is in Rohan now helping the king.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 12:50 am 
Vala
Vala

I'll join.

Name: Amaran
Race: Human
Appearnce: Tall, with dark brown hair and green eyes.
personality: Very laid back, a jokester.
Companions: A small falcon named Tirza http://www.encyclopedia.mu/Nature/Fauna ... strel2.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 8:36 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[Okay everyone, ready to begin? :teehee: ]]

-----------
In The Company Of The Orcs

The last ray of light had vanished along with the last rays of hope. How their small group could have ever taken on a band of Orcs and creatures of the Dark Lord this large was beyond anyone’s knowledge. Now here they sat in the company of the enemy being watched like hawks and not knowing where their path would lead.

Aramel Elyanwe looked up from where she was sitting against a tree. She had fallen into a restless sleep, her dreams filled with darkness. Glancing around the small clearing, she saw her other companions more or less in the same situation. Their hands had been bound and stripped of their weapons when the creatures had captured them almost three days ago. Since then it had been a tiring journey across unknown terrain, across nameless streams and silent hills. But somehow Aramel knew that their final path would lead them straight to the gates of Mordor and that was not the way she wanted it to end.

She quietly called over to one of her companions slumped up against a boulder to see if they were all right.

[[Anyone can feel free to pick up from here. I know it’s kind of an awkward start but the plot should unfold as we go along. :) ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 8:46 pm 

Another person was awaken or brought back by Aramel's calling. She opened her eyes and blinked, the small amount of sunlight causing her eyes to hurt. She tried to move her body around to see her companion, and good friend, but her arms and legs were both body and sore from being in the same position for so long.

Turwaithiel cursed as she tasted blood and she could tell that she must have given those orcs one h*** of a fight, for her head throbbed and she felt blood trickling still down the side of her face. She cursed again and tried to see if her falcon or wolf were anywhere to be seen, but she couldn't find a trace of them. She prayed they were alright, or she would kill every last orc in the land.

Turwaithiel moaned slightly and called out to Aramel, "Those orcs are as good as dead." That was her sign that she was okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 8:48 pm 
Istari
Istari

I kinda wanted to join... Can I get my bio up later?

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 10:29 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

(I'm pretty sure you can join Freya, but as I am not in charge of the rp I can't really say)

Anira groaned and blinked several times to clear the fogginess from her mind. She tried to move, but a sharp pain shot from her bruised body and much to her dismay and frustration she discovered that her hands were tightly bound, restricting much movement. She next became aware of the bitter tanginess that filled her mouth and she spat once, staining the land with tiny spots of crimson. Blood. she thought without much passion as she lifted her head from the ground and glanced around. Her body ached and her arm throbbed where she had been slashed in the combat that ensued earlier, leaving dried blood caked upon the wound. Groaning she forced herself into a sitting position, wanting to be sure her friends were alright-her concern for their well being momentarily outweighing her physical pain.

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on February 22nd, 2008, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 5th, 2007, 6:08 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Arey shook her head to clear the dull throbing, grimansing as dried blood cracked on the side of her pale face, . Her pinkish eyes stung badly, most likely from blood that had run down into them, and she reached up to to rub them. To her frustration, she found her hands bound tight with rope. She glanced around and found the rest of her companains in no better state than she.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 5th, 2007, 7:28 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen made a slight sigh she had been awake for the past few hours. her hands were bound but it didn't seem to fase her much, she twisted her hands behind her, but the knots held good.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2007, 12:03 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

((bump))

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2007, 12:52 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[Sorry I haven't been here for 800 kajillion years. :blush: Freya, just post your bio and you can start! :teehee: ]]

Aramel frowned as she saw her companions' faces. All of them were stained with blood and looked weary. They were tired, hungry and some even on the edge of consciousness. When she heard Turwaithiel’s voice, Aramel grimaced, knowing that the girl had spoken a bit too loudly.

One particularly gruesome orc limped over to their group with a malicious glare in his yellow-red eyes. “What was that, scum?” He demanded, pointing a blood-stained blade at Turwaithiel’s neck. This was the captain, Shieure, leader of the band of creatures that had captured the small group of elves and humans.