Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 20th, 2009, 5:34 pm 
Maia
Maia

Arwen looked on with interest as Kitsong approached them and talked to Turwaithion. She noted that he was clad in garb of Doriath. "Mae govannen," she said, looking down at him from her horse. "I am Arwen Goldleaf of the Doriath boarder guard."

Aragorn paused. Raising he eyebrows, he chipped into the conversation. "Just Aragorn," he said, having no title of any kind except his name.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 20th, 2009, 5:39 pm 
Elf
Elf

Turwaithion nodded at Kitsong's answer. "Excellent. Do you have a mount? The ride to Angband will be hard on foot, even for the Firstborn." He observed, glancing to Arwen. He hoped that she would take the hint, and allow Kitsong to ride with her. Deawen would be to skittish, and there was always possible 'alpha male' bickering if he rode with Aragorn.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 21st, 2009, 10:22 am 
Balrog
Balrog

" He could ride with me..." Deawen squeaked from her giant of a horse. She wasn't sure what was making feel more brave about strangers, normally she would be slinking behind Turwaithion.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2009, 9:42 am 
Elf
Elf

Turwaithion turned in his saddle, one eyebrow slightly raised. "Very well. If you have no mount, Kitsong, you shall ride with Deawen. Is it acceptable to you?" He askd Kitsong, gathering his reins as Fyrn fidgeted.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2009, 9:58 pm 
Maia
Maia

Kitsong smiled, "I have no mount, but I can run. I can keep up with you running. And if I wish, I shall indeed, ride with Deawen" He bowed again, remaing polite.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 6:50 pm 
Elf
Elf

Turwaithion shrugged. "As you wish. Come, we must make haste." He said, urging Fyrn up the incline.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 7:16 pm 
Maia
Maia

Kitsong gave another quick nod to Aragorn, Arwen, and Deawen before trudging along next to Fyrn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2009, 4:14 pm 
Maia
Maia

Arwen had been about to say that Kitsong could ride on the back of her horse, as Turwaithion's meaningful gaze implied she should do, when Deawen surprisingly cut in offering that he could ride with her. But, as Arwen had said when she had first joined the group, Kitsong told Turwaithion that he was well able to run beside them.

Arwen gave her horse's reins a gentle shake and at once the powerful horse leapt into a run alongside Fyrn.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 29th, 2009, 4:10 pm 
Elf
Elf

~Nightfall~

Turwaithion sat against a rock, his sword propped up beside him. Camp had ben made several hours ago, and they would reach Hithlum within days. Perhaps they should go to Tol Sirion, and re-supply. Turwaithion kept the idea in consideration, then turned his gaze back to the rocks before him.

((So, we're within a day's ride of Tol Sirion, and that will com into play))

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 6th, 2009, 3:23 pm 
Maia
Maia

Arwen sat a little way off from the others; a fire was burning at the center of camp, projecting a little warmth. The elf maiden gazed silently into the distance, her pale blue eyes unblinking and strangely glowing in the moonlight. Her white longbow lay on her lap, and her quiver was still strapped across her back; she remained on alert, for she found that she was not tired, and could get no rest this night.

Aragorn leaned against the rock Turwaithion sat by, sharpening his sword. It was a very quiet company tonight. He wondered if they would be this grave all the time. Finally, he spoke up, glancing at Turwaithion. "Who will be on guard tonight?" he said quietly.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 6th, 2009, 7:44 pm 
Maia
Maia

Kit spoke up, "I will." He glanced at Turwaithion, "If that's okay with you Milord."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20