Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 12:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2008, 3:34 am 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

Smeag flipped through the pages robotically. Her attention was mainly focused elsewhere, on the two who were playing Merry and Pippin. She desperately wanted to join them in their enthusiasm, for she felt the same with miraculously retrieving one of the hobbit parts. However, from the understanding of Frodo, she would have to ask more critical questions before enjoying herself to complete mindless behavior.

"Um.." Smeag gently asked from the other side of the table, "When are we going to be starting this, exactly? I mean, I am thinking that getting to know each other, even though I see some already do, may be a good idea before the offical beginning."

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2008, 12:39 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Settling down, Meri pulled LEE into the seat next to her and began whispering in her ear. *You know... Gandalf gets these fireworks- I read the book... maybe we could have some fun with those?*

Suddenly, she noticed the director come in, and she straightened up innocently, a small smug smile on her face. Pandora had scripts on the table in front of her- maybe she'd have a few humorous lines for Meri? I mean, Merry? She giggled at the irony.

Help My dragons! Click please!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2008, 2:51 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Elenriel found an empty seat and watched all the excitement around her with a smile as she waited to get a copy of the script.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2008, 3:20 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nienna plopped down in a seat at the corner of the room, watching the excitement curiously. She then turned her attention to Pandora, also waiting for a script.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2008, 3:23 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Pandora waited until everyone was settled, at least a bit before standing up with the stack of scripts in her hands. "Well, first off Congratulations on being cast into Our Vision of Lord of the Rings, I can assure you this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that you will never forget. And as Smeag as mentioned, and I agree with, we should spend the first few days getting to know each other better before filming, that way we can build bonds just like the characters we play..." She smiled warmly before handing each person a script.

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2008, 4:13 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Nerissa smiled back at Pandora as she was handed her script. "Thanks!" she said enthusiastically. "Now those memorization tips I had learned would come in handy..." she said, half aloud and half to herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2008, 8:17 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nienna smiled warmly as Pandora handed her a script, murmuring her thanks before she started reading it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2008, 9:55 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Elenriel smiled at Pandora as she handed her a script. "Thanks!" she said cheerily before she started to go through it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 8:14 pm 

Nurr raced through the hallways. Drat. Wrong turn again. She just wasn't all that great at finding the right place. Hearing some voices down to her left - the other direction she was headed, of course - she turned around and tried to follow them. Timidly opening the door, she saw a large group of people gathered around a table... and looking at what appeared to be scripts for the Lord of the Rings! Well, at least she was in the right place.

"Hi guys. Sorry I'm late. I, erm, have a bit of a direction problem..." Nurr walked to an open seat. "I hope I didn't miss too much." The letter informing her of the decision to let her play Samwise was gripped tightly in her hand.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 8:21 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

"Nurr, or should I say Samwise... here is your script." Pandora handed her castmate a script and bid her to sit down amidst her other castmates. "Well, now once all the scripts are passed out, I will let you guys mingle and chat. All the sets are set up, as well as the props and costumes if you all want to go around and see everything. I will be in my trailer if you need anything from me, or are confused where something is. We will meet up again in a few days for an official meeting and then will shoot our first scenes! Get excited"

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 8:27 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

She grins at Nurr and waves before returning to her script and raising her hand, "Um... Miss Director, M'am? Are you sure I've been cast for the right role? Not that Im unhappy," she beams up at Pan, "Just a little... unsure." Gandalf was one her favorite characters... But the HECK was she supposed to play someone tall when all the hobbits were taller then her? Not to mention the HER part again. The whole thing starts to give her a giggling fit.

And all will turn to silver glass...

By Goldstrike

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 8:36 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

"No problem!" LEE said. She was already excited and wasn't sure if she could really get any more excited. LEE turned back to Meri with an evil glint in her eye. "So, you were sayin' something about fireworks? I think we should also pull all sorts of different pranks. You can buy these fake ice cubes that look like they have bugs in them! I think that would be hilarious!"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 8:40 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Pandora turned to Saira and sat down next to her, overlooking the script for a moment. "Yes, you were cast correctly, if you notice, the ringbearer is a girl, so are the trouble makers Merry and Pippin... we are making the movie the way we see it... there are still a number of uncast spots if you wish to change your mind..." Pandora wanted all her actors to be comfortable in the roles they were playing. "Ane please, call me Pandora, or Panneth, Pandy, Panda... I answer to them all" :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2008, 6:58 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

((just FYI- Nerissa has asked me to play her part while she's gone.))

Merides
"Scripts! Loverly!" Meri cried. She smiled evily at LEE- "Sounds good, but not too loud. We can see to our plans later- perhaps we'll share a trailer?" She looked over at Pandora. "Speaking of which, to be cliche, Pandora, Do we have trailers to stomp off to? And who has which one, if so?" She smiled winningly.

Nerissa
She welcomed the newcomer with a grin and a wave. "Hello there! I'm Nerissa! I'm playing Aragorn- who are you to be?"

Help My dragons! Click please!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2008, 10:43 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nienna looked up from her script as Nurr came in and then turned her attention back to Pandora, "I'm excited! This will be great!" She beamed, now rather excited for the role that she was playing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 11:30 am 

Nurr waved back at Saira, then turned to Nerissa-Aragorn. "I get to be Sam!" she squealed. "I love the hobbits, so this is like a dream come true!" Catching Meri's comment, she too looked at Pan. "Ooh, do we get trailers? That would be pretty exciting!"

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next