Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 12:13 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

She laughs at Nurr, "You lucky thing. I get to play..." She glances yet again at her letter, "Gandalf." Grinning, "Im trying not to complain too much." Then she turns to Pan, "So... Lets start!"

And all will turn to silver glass...

By Goldstrike

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 1:30 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

LEE leaned over to Meri. "If we get trailers, we should name ours. How about the Evil Fortress of Mischief?" Ok, maybe it was random, but it was fun....right?

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 1:40 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

"You each get your own trailers, they are all near each other and feel free to decorate, name, and have your way with them. Mine says Panda so you'll know where to find me should you need me! Now have fun" With that Pandora left to oversee the production of the film.

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 3:42 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nienna grinned, and then opened her mouth to say something, then shut it again, still rather reluctant to say the name of the person, rather Elf, that she was going to play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 11:21 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

After Pandora had left the room, Elenriel glanced about for someone to talk to. Spotting Nienna, she quickly made her way over to girl. "Hi," she said warmly. "So are you going to play?" she asked, "Or are you going to make me guess?" she added with an impish grin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 26th, 2008, 12:04 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Saira sort of blinked at her script and fiddled with a strand of hair before grinning and standing on her chair, looking around at all the people. This was going to be fun no matter what. She was going to make it that way for herself at any rate.

And all will turn to silver glass...

By Goldstrike

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 26th, 2008, 1:35 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Merides and Nerissa

"Hmm... it seems we will be having our own seperate trailers... maybe we'll park them together and call them the 'Evil Fortress of Double Mischief'... um... or 'The Double Trouble Trailer Park' ... whatcha think?" Meri liked the idea of trouble. She was good at it.

Leaning over toward LEE, she whispered *Join my Pranks in Arda club... you'd love it!* She then opened her bag and showed the Silly String inside, smiling.

Just then, Saira stood. Nerissa and Meri both looked up to see what she would say.

Help My dragons! Click please!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 26th, 2008, 6:07 pm 
Maia
Maia

Elenriel of Mirkwood wrote:
After Pandora had left the room, Elenriel glanced about for someone to talk to. Spotting Nienna, she quickly made her way over to girl. "Hi," she said warmly. "So are you going to play?" she asked, "Or are you going to make me guess?" she added with an impish grin.

Nienna smirked. "I will not make you guess. I'm to play Legolas. How about you?" She straightened, "I'm Nienna by the way, What's your name?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 26th, 2008, 9:41 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

"Good, because I am horrible at guessing," she said with a chuckle. "I'm Elenriel and I'll be playing Eowyn ." she said in reply to Nienna's questions. "Legolas eh? That's so awesome! You'll get to do some wicked archery work!" she said excitedly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 26th, 2008, 11:52 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[I'm just going to jump in - I've been too lazy to go back and read, so forgive me if this doesn't make a ton of sense location-wise. ;-) ]]

Aramel walked in, completely drenched from head to toe, as a sudden thunderstorm had appeared and made a tree fall on the road to the meeting place. She had been forced to walk the rest of the way, and she hoped the director would be forgiving of that fact that she was this late. "I'm here, Pandora! Galadriel has arrived!" She called out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2008, 12:58 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nienna grinned, "I know. Exciting! I can't wait to start Archery." She slipped her script in her bag, "Eowyn's going to be exciting to play too."

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2008, 9:04 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

"Yeah, I can't wait to start the sword-fighting." Elenriel replied with a grin as she also put her script into her bag. "Although, it will probably be awhile before my character comes in since she first appears in The Two Towers-that is unless of course we change it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 28th, 2008, 9:00 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nienna's ears twitched, and she tilted her head with a smile, "There's always that possibility!" She then peeked around her towards Pandora, "Um...Pandora? There's someone outside waiting for you...I don't know who it is though."

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 28th, 2008, 9:03 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Pandora's ears pricked at Nienna's words and looked around until she saw the familiar face of Aramel! "Ahhh Galadriel is here, welcome welcome!" She pulled the girl into the warmth and dryness before offering her a towel that was conviently beside her. "Dry up and meet the rest of your castmates!"

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 28th, 2008, 11:47 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nienna grinned warmly, now more excited than ever, "Yes!! Another elf is here!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 12:06 am 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

Smeag had been sitting in the chair for quite some time, and she managed to dose off for an hour or so. Upon waking up from slight hiberation, she looked around in haste working to comprehend the manner of everyone's behavior. It seemed as if everyone was moving out for the day and worrying about the legitimate work tommorrow.

Getting up from the chair with this in mind, Smeag walked up to the nearest person (Nienna she believed it was, but she was still half asleep and unable to tell.) So, are we heading out to eat or do something right now. I am sorry, but I managed to dose off. The 15 hour plane ride was not exactly.... a bucket of roses.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next