Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 9:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 3:37 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nienna got up as Nurr left. She then followed her to the cafeteria. She raised her eyebrows at the smell of the food. Oh my... Nienna thought, And I thought Cafeteria food was bad...This SMELLS delicious!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 9:20 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Lor blushed scarlet. "No, I didn't call you 'Meria' on purpose. I'm sorry. Though if you keep caling me LorE MeriA might become permanent," she said.

At Meri's question, Lor looked down at her script. A look of fear and dismay came upon her face. "Five a.m.," she groaned. "Why does everything have to be soo early?! Truth be told, she could live with it. While it was way early, it was a small price to pay to get to be here.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 10:27 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

"Come on sis, Saira, let's get ourselves some dinner!" she said cheerfully as she followed Nurr and Nienna to the cafeteria. She inhaled deeply at the smell of the food. And they say cafeteria food is horrible, this smells fantastic! she thought pleasantly surprised.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 14th, 2008, 11:10 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Neri sighed as her stomach growled. "Food... doesn't sound like a bad idea at all!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 14th, 2008, 5:06 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Meri smiled, then shook her head. "I don't mind being called MeriA at all! I love nicknames!"

She pointed towards her bed. "But I think, if we want to make a good impression, that an early bedtime might be a good idea, at least for tonight. I'd like to be in costume as soon as possible- I'd be the first to be a hobbit!!!" She danced up and down in excitement, just as a peal of thunder rang out.

Digging in the small fridge in the trailer, she pulled out a box of cheese and crackers combo/dipping snack. Offering some to LorE, she sat in front of the TV and set up an ancient-looking VCR. Once it was attached, and after some muttered threats towards the machine, she popped in a worn VHS tape.

"How about some research?" she asked, as she handed the case to LorE. It read, in bright, multi-colored letters, "The Lord of the Rings, by Bakshi." An enourmous, imposing-looking Gandalf stared at her from the picture, holding a grand sword.

Help My dragons! Click please!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 19th, 2008, 6:32 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nienna got her food and hungrilly dug in, planning to go and find her trailer after eating. 'Yummmm.....good food. she thought as she ate.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7