Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2009, 5:43 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(Woops, I completely missed that this had started up again. I'll post in a little bit. ^_^)

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2009, 5:57 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"My station?" The woman reiterated with a raised brow and an icy smile. "Variable," she answered after a few moments of mulling over the question, after all the stations of Mordor had been greatly changed since the war - lots of weeding out of unsavory peoples, she had had fun with that.

She followed the man quietly, the only sound from her own person was the clack of her heavy boots on the cold stone floor. The woman leaned back on the damp wall,ridiculously comfortable considering her surroundings, her cane in hand once again although it was relatively difficult to see from where she had pulled the object from. That in itself often had those who worked with her questioning whether the woman did not have some skill in magic or if she was just incredibly quick handed.

The half-Elf watched with growing impatience that could be seen by her glaring pointedly at the door - the man was taking too long with this girl. Honestly, how long did he need to gloat?

"Ridiculous mortals," she muttered darkly, her eyes alighting upon the girl pulled from the cell. "Is this the one you mean to show me?" She asked with an appropriate scoff, kicking off the wall. "Fire she has, certainly, but she looks hardly vicious enough for the things required to reform a place," she voiced in her graveled, unimpressed tone that seemed to never change.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2009, 8:11 pm 
Elf
Elf

Frela entertained herself by braiding the straw that passed for her bed. She eventually added enough to make a fair scraper and worked a bit more on the tunnel between the cells. She decided that the best place to leave the dust was between the cracks in the floor of her cell. When that filled up, she would have to slow her pace.

Hours passed until she finally heard something happen. She heard the adjacent cell open, heard a scuffle, a muffled cry, and the door shut once more. A cruel voiced echoed down the hall. Afraid that all had gone wrong, Frela began yelling insults and curses indiscriminately, hoping to attract some attention.

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 2:15 am 
Vala
Vala

Durion hugged his thin, scrappy cloak, trying to conserve as much heat as possible. He was sleeping quite a bit deeper than usual, and so didn't hear the door creak as it opened and Elod slipped in to grab Lesao. He only woke when he heard a muffled yell. His eyes opened quickly and he launched himself to his feet hoping to catch them, but Elod had already drug Lesao out the cell and locked the door. Durion growled, gripping the bars until his knuckles turned white. It was hard enough being a man at the mercy of prison gaurds. He shivered thinking what Lesao might be forced to endure. Straining his eyes he could see Lesao being held lightly be Elod, who seemed to be talking to a strange woman. He was distracted by this, however, as Frela began to curse wildly. He lept over to the corner closest to her. "Are you alright?" He asked, whispering fiercely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 9:40 am 
Elf
Elf

Frela grabbed the loose stone and force out the stone on the other side and waved her hand. "Up here!" she hissed. "We been busy during your nap."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 11:20 am 

[ Heey.. I remember that I once participated in this.. Was lots of fun :yes: I'll jump in with my old charrie ;) ]

The usual quiet dark corridors of the dungeon suddenly seemed full of life as a middle aged man was brought in. He was very thin, his blond hair was long and his cheeks unshaved. And as he was dragged along by two guards he was singing loudly and cheerful. The guards at his side cursed for they had to carry almost all of the man's weight who couldn't stand at his own feet anymore. When they finally reached an empty cell the man, who went by the name of Tarcil, was thrown inside.
"And shut up!" the first guard sneered as he kicked the drunkard in the stomach and locked up and left.
Tarcil doubled over, trying to regain his breath, but did not sing anymore. He dragged himself up by the bars of his cell, still swaying dangerously. His watery grey eyes which stared at the opposite cell, grew wide and he rasped: "I'll be damned.. Durion.. Ain't you dead yet?"

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 1:26 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Location: In my library, unconvering dark and mysterious secrets...

"There is more to her than you think, my lady." Elod said as he took his hand off Lesao's mouth. Lesao spat on hand as he pulled it away. He slapped her face a little harder than necessary, and she fell to the ground. "She was the King of Rohan's sister, until she was banished." Lesao slowly picked herself up off the ground. She glared at Elod, then shifted her gaze to the woman who spoke to him. "She is a master of escape, weaponry, and horses, my lady. You wouldn't be bad off if you took her." he said.
Lesao then glared at the woman. "And you might find some throats slit during the night, for she has a dark past." Lesao said, mimicking Elod's voice.

((Will, I'd appreciate it if you didn't use any profanity, or even if you use "*beep*". Thanks for joining back in!))

Thanks Nurratiel, *Ennostiel*, PD, and Githoniel

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 1:44 pm 

[ Well actually I was suprised that the word I meant to use was beeped out. Just to be clear: the phrase is often used and I am not swearing at someone.. but I shall try to avoid it in the future. ]

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 1:58 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

((Thanks.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 2:52 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Ok I'll jump back in, I have been watching this rp and waiting for a good chance to jump in)
Deawen heard her name shouted down a long corridor, not something she liked to hear in such a tone. She walked down the corridor glancing in every cell, for the source of the shouter. After a while she saw a small group in the middle of the corridor. " Don't you have enough to worry about than to torment prisoners?" She asked Elod coolly. as she appeared out of the dimness of the hallway.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 7:33 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The woman moved her hand up and down, in a mocking way as the man tried to explain why the young girl he was seemed to thoroughly enjoy tormenting was a terrible person. "An so on and so forth," she said, twisting her wrist so that her hand rolled around, propelling her sentence forward. "And yet, here I remain unamused and relatively unimpressed. But, if this is the best you have to offer, I might as well take them all off of your hands," she said with a grin. "After all, it just gives you more space in your...facilities? And if they give me any trouble, Elessar King will not have to worry about killing them on his time."

Maethoriel rounded on Deawen her nearly black gaze dancing in the delight of being able to cause so much havoc in one go. Causing trouble in jail, without getting caught, was difficult even for her, but so far it was going remarkably well and she gave herself a pat on the back for that. "Hardly tormenting, girl...inspecting is the word I would use. Although your guard here seems inefficient in handling others. Pity, really," she said with her trademark sneer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 9:23 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Elod's face paled as the Lady said 'inefficient'. He bowed when Deawen walked up, showing her the due respect. "I am not tormenting her," He said, repeating what the Lady said, then spoke to the Lady, "I'm afraid I'll have to speak to King Elessar about that." Lesao stayed silent and watched the going-ons. She had a strange suspicion that the 'Lady' wasn't a lady after all. She didn't think anyone would want to take people from prison in order to 'reform a place', though the woman did have the perfect haughty tone for a woman of high standing.

((Welcome back, Deawen!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 9:40 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Perhaps this is a stupid question, but what is happening? The multiple characters thing is clouding my perception.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 9:46 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

((Deawen, Maethoriel, Elod, and Lesao are outside of the room where are the cells are, but inside the jail, if that answers your question.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 10:35 pm 
Elf
Elf

(I got that, but why is Lesao, and who wants her? Or is that yet to be decided?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2009, 10:55 pm 
Vala
Vala

A hand pushed a stone block out of the wall, sending it falling to the ground with a thud. Durion immediately realized the hand belonged to Frela. "How have you been busy?" He asked, hoping she had some good news. But, before the girl could answer he heard the sound of singing, either by one drunk or slow, possibly both. Knowing that the gaurds were probably bringing in some old drunkard who had been in a nasty bar fight, he quickly sat against the hole in the wall, covering it and the fallen stone from view. Sure enough, two gaurds came into view, dragging thier captive. And, as Durion's luck would allow, the gaurds opened up his cell, gave the drunkard a swift jab to the gut, and threw him inside. The man took a look around, and rested his eyes on Durion. He immediatly recognized the man, who exclaimed ""I'll be *beep*.. Durion.. Ain't you dead yet?"
Durion glanced at the man named Tarcil. "I think that's a question better saved for yourself." He replied, watching the guards dissapear around the corner.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next