Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2008, 4:43 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Fine, then. I'm not really used to having help. Lemme think..." she walked once round her dank cell. She realized she hadn't a clue which direction the voices were coming from because of the muffling stone walls. She only knew they were loud enough to be right next to her. "Pound on the wall as hard as you can. With something hard. I need to know which side you are."

Reasons I love England #217:
I saw "whilst" on a traffic sign

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2008, 7:06 pm 
Vala
Vala

"There's nothing loose here, no rocks or anything." Durion said. "The gaurds come in every once in a while to make sure. They don't want to give a prisoner somthin' that could be used as a weapon." He thought a moment. "Look through the bars in your cell." He stretched his arm through metal bars of his cell, reaching to his left until he felt the bars of the adjacent cell. "Do you see my hand?" He asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 7th, 2008, 10:27 pm 
Elf
Elf

Frela saw a hand reach around. "Yes, to the left." Alright. When do the guards whow their ruddy faces?" The plan cleared in her mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 8th, 2008, 2:56 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(sorry Morwen, I have no internet at home and school has been a living nightmare)
Deawen sighedn and continued down the corridor in search of her person.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 8th, 2008, 5:44 pm 
Vala
Vala

"Twice a day, to feed and take the pot." Durion replied. "Sometimes more, if they're bored." He added angrily, remembering what the gaurds would do for amusement. "I don't know at what times though. I'm guessing they'd come at morning and at evening, but they could arrive at midnight for all I know." He laughed. "I've been here for longer than I care to remember, and I'm still not much help, am I?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 8th, 2008, 10:33 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Okay, this next part is based off of the dungeons and masonry I saw at the Tower of London.)
"Fine. How thick's the wall between the cells?" She took the dagger and, with the sheath still on, scratched a bit at the mortar. It gave way like powder. "See, these prisons is so old and so wet, the stonework is next to crumbling. Least the mortar is. You can almost brush it away wi' your finger. We need a window. Start getting rid of the wall. Put the dust from the 'tweens in the...pot, as you said it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 16th, 2009, 10:46 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Location: In my library, unconvering dark and mysterious secrets...

((Seeing as you guys haven't done much since I left, do you mind if I join back in??))

Thanks Nurratiel, *Ennostiel*, PD, and Githoniel

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 21st, 2009, 12:06 pm 
Elf
Elf

Sure, maybe it will bring some life back to this rp. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 21st, 2009, 3:59 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

((Okay, wait till tonight and I'll post again))

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2009, 8:04 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Lesao was so deep in thought, she did not hear Durion speak to her. After a minute, she looked up. When she heard the woman from the other cell speak, a plan came into her mind. "What are you scraping the wall with?" She asked the woman.

Elod almost bowed again, but he nodded. "I shall show you all the prisoners you wish to see. There are a few that you may be especially interested in." I can't wait to be able to have some fun with Lesao later... he thought. Maybe I should make her tell me all about her banishment, I know that would make her remember a few things she doesn't want to. He led the way down the steep stairs into the dark prison. He then turned to the left and walked down a few cells before he spoke again. "So you come from Mordor? May I ask, what station do you hold there?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2009, 11:12 pm 
Elf
Elf

"They missed me dagger...Is there any metal in your cell? Broken pot or something? Bit of pottery or something?" Frela queried as she dug aggressively into the crack between the wall stones, carefully catching the dust in her hand. "Find anything?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2009, 12:51 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Nothing," Lesao responded, her eyes searching the cell. "If the guards come around randomly, then maybe we could catch one at unawares." She frowned, thinking it out. "If they decide they wish to torture us for fun, we should pass the dagger into whosever cell the guard is entering. We have to kill the guard immediately or else he may call for help. Then we can have Durion," she cast a meaningfully glance at him, "wear the guard's clothes, then he can leave and work as a guard until night. Then he can use the guard's keys and get us out of here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2009, 2:05 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Risky, that. Let me work on getting a tunnel into your cell, to pass the dagger and what-not, and then we'll see about your plan. It's bold enough to work. Make sure you get it on the first stab," answered Frela. She worked on a smaller stone. Soon enough she was able to work it loose and look into the interior of the wall. She smiled. "Ha! Thought so! The wall in't all made of stone. The first six inches is stone, but the innards is jus' rubble. This'll be easy. Just wait a few minutes." She bored a small hole, just big enough for her hand with the dagger. When the dagger finally hit the other side, she was a foot and a half into the wall. "The wall's around two feet." She tapped on the far stone. "Can you get this one out?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2009, 5:42 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Maybe, though it may take me longer because I don't have anything to dig with." Lesao said. She started to dig, using her fingernails. After a few minutes, she could see light at the end of the hole. "I've got it." She told the woman on the other side. She widened the hole until it was large enough to fit a dagger through with space left over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2009, 7:38 pm 
Elf
Elf

Frela pushed some dust out the far side of the hole, then slid the dagger, hilt first, into the hole. "Good luck. Just don't forget to replace the stone."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2009, 4:02 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Thanks." Lesao said, and took the dagger. She then remained silent till night. She sorely wished with all her heart one of the guards would become bored and wander around. She sat down onto the cold, wet ground and waited.... and waited.... and waited. Different thoughts whirled through her head. Dark thoughts of her past. If only he loved her as a sister. If only she didn't ride with him that day. If only the bandit hadn't been there. If only she had been able to get there faster. If only he hadn't died in her arms.
It must have been at least five hours before she heard a sound other than the dripping water and coughing prisoners. It was a door. She looked up sharply at the open door. A dark figure walked through, then silently closed it behind him. The silhouette walked over to her cell. She shrank back from the all-too-familiar face. Elod smiled viciously. He brought out a ring of keys, selected one, then proceeded to open the cell door. He locked it behind him. He then looked towards her sleeping cell mate, Durion. A sneer of disgust crossed his face. Then he turned back to Lesao. She backed up from him until her back hit the wall. He followed, then grabbed her arm. He dragged her towards the cell door, and pulled her through, slaming it shut behind them. She strugged with all her strength, but he was too strong for her.
"He-!" she started to yell, but he covered her mouth.
"None of that, now." he whispered into her ear. He then pulled her out the door he had entered when he first came.

((Ok, I'm going to change the plot a bit. Before Lesao was banished from Rohan, she was part of a secret group called The Seekers. The group searched high and low for scripts of importance. Lesao found a book called The Book of Secrets. In it she found that a great treasure was hidden with in Mordor. What the treasure was, the book never mentioned. She needed to get the book to them, but in all the years she was banished, she could never find them, or a way to contact them. Is that ok with you? I guess it's not changing the plot, because in the beginning I said after we get Lesao out, we can do whatever we want. I'm making the rest of the plot.))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next