Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2008, 12:20 pm 
Maia
Maia

Simira wasnt going to protest Raith not using the numbing salve, she took a deep breath and cauterized the wound. she would like to say it was a quick action but it wasnt. it took time. " you alright?" she asked as she worked the knife over the wound.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 1st, 2009, 12:19 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(sorry for the long wait) As the two companions tended to Raith's wounds, Ecthelion began to awake. He felt as if his entire body was some hulking mass that moved sluggishly. His feet trudged along in the dirt when he moved to all three. His vison began to clear and he almost felt light headed; shaking his body with one jerking shiver he bent down. "when we are done, I would have us move. If they do decide to send some to reclaim us they would not have to go far." Ecthelion took another concerned look towards Rhun and added, "While we make camp in the shadow of that city, I cannot rest." He stood again but did not feel intoxicated any longer, he felt... smooth. His mind felt a strange calm as did his body. He did not question the feeling but savored it while it lasted. Stepping up to his horse he began to check his equipment. He wanted to leave, as soon as they were able.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 1st, 2009, 12:19 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(sorry for the long wait) As the two companions tended to Raith's wounds, Ecthelion began to awake. He felt as if his entire body was some hulking mass that moved sluggishly. His feet trudged along in the dirt when he moved to all three. His vison began to clear and he almost felt light headed; shaking his body with one jerking shiver he bent down. "when we are done, I would have us move. If they do decide to send some to reclaim us they would not have to go far." Ecthelion took another concerned look towards Rhun and added, "While we make camp in the shadow of that city, I cannot rest." He stood again but did not feel intoxicated any longer, he felt... smooth. His mind felt a strange calm as did his body. He did not question the feeling but savored it while it lasted. Stepping up to his horse he began to check his equipment. He wanted to leave, as soon as they were able.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2009, 6:29 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Azura walked over to Ecthlion and checked his temperature. " I think you will live to fight another day." she said as she walked away. She had her horse ready along with her saddle bags packed.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2009, 1:02 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"I hope so." he responded with a sarcastic smile. Kicking a stone in the dust, Ecthlion went over his life in Rhun. He didn't remeber his childhood but everytime he tried to rack his brain for long gone memories he only understood his early days were not ones of happieness. During his life in Rhun, however, that had changed. While his life was no more positive, it had become... fun, in a way. He was discovered at an early age for his talent with a blade, which was exhilarating in his teens, but as he grew older it become more of a tool than a game. His many skills provided him with money, women, respect, and most of all, fear. "All well earned!" as hi master would say to him after a successful mission. As time passed these few things became almost routine and while they were plentiful they also became ultimatley droll. So when this small band formed together he did not miss his opurtunity to sieze the moment. And even though the ache in his shoulder throbbed unbearably, he smiled wickedly as so many paths lay before the group. Pulling himself away from the swirling currents of his mind he walked slowly over to Azura. "Can I ask you a question?" he asked while casually slipping his hands around the base of her neck. He began to gently massage her tense shoulders and continued, "Why did you decide to come along with me?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2009, 6:58 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Azura gave him a side glance. " I like adventure..." she answered softly.
" The question is though, why did you let me come with you?" she asked in return. She was no stranger to the thoughts and world of men, she had a few lovers in her life but those relationships were short and fleeting. The life she led was full of adventure but she had no rules to what could be fun. Either way she would have been on this adventure, whether she was with him or tracking him.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2009, 8:43 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"I have known you for a good part of my life." he stated slowly. He slid his hands lower to her shoulder blades and continued, "One does not live long in the presence of one such as yourself without realizing the capabilities of the other." With a slight nod of Azura he moved his hands back to her shoulders. "Why?" he asked suddenly. With that question he shifted his hands to a different section of her shoulders. It was then that his thumb found a particularly tight knot and he decided to relieve her of it. Pressing deeper and twisting his thumb gently he elicted a moan of relief from her. "Why did you think I let you come along?"

(first message via itouch.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2009, 1:30 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

She laughed slightly " I am sure it has to do with something other than my skill with a blade." she said with a trace of humor. She shrugged him off and turned to face him. " You can't resist something that you cannot have, you like a challenge." she said with a sly smile.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2009, 2:18 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Ecthlion raised an eyebrow and matched her grin. "A rather, bold, assumption." he responded, "Do I sense a hint of conceitedness? I believe you might have come along for other reasons as well. Adventure? Possibly," he closed the distance between them so only she could hear his next words, "but that depends on what kind of adventure you portray. So tell me Azura, what is this 'adventure'?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2009, 7:53 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Azura smiled again "Do not confuse adventure with another..." she said quietly. "But isn't it obvious? like you I am tired of the life a mercenary, I want to fight my own battles.." She said tracing the hem of his tunic.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2009, 12:26 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Enjoying watching her play with his tunic he responded, "Not as obvious as you presume. However, I understand the need to break free. I am not so certain that you follow that same desire." He rested his left hand gently on the hilt of his sword for casual stance. "So tell me Azura, what is your real reason for you to, so hastily, stand at my side?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2009, 6:42 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"As you had said, I have known you for years, we are a good match for fighting. Sides had I not gone with you I would have been one of many to be sent to track you down." Azura said shrugging, fragments from yesterday's perfume still clung to her wafting over Ecthlion.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2009, 12:31 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Ecthelion had learned his lesson from before and even as the purfume wafted over him he was not effected in the slightest. "Entertain what illusions you will but I realize the truth." He smiled and turned away. "Whether you will choose to admit that is your choice. Though I've never known you to shy away from a challenge." His grin grew ever bigger as he uttered those words.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2009, 8:05 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

(At long last, I'm back... I'm sorry for having been away so long; been very distracted this season...)

*Raith's eyes merely narrowed as the hissing of hot metal on flesh made itself heard. It wasn't like it was the first time this had happened to him; the hidden scars criss-crossing his body attested to that. He took hold of her hand, guiding it and pressing it harder so as to be sure the whole wound was cauterized.*
I'm fine, Simira.
*Raith said through a tense jaw. As an afterthought, he added.*
Thank you for your concern. I think the wound has been sealed.
*He said, lifting her hand and the knife off the wound. He lowered his shirt, and breathed deeply, concentrating on dulling his pain. He noticed Azura and Ecthlion chatting together, and from his point of view, rather intimately. Not that he cared; he had not given that sort of thing much thought... well, ever. When an enemy was before him was the only time he felt truly at ease.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2009, 5:23 pm 
Maia
Maia

Simira finished and put everything away. " wait.." she said running over to her bag. she pulled out a box with some sticky looking type liquid in it. she put some in her hand and walked back over. " i'm going to put this on it. it will help the healing process." she said giving him no room to object.
she lifted his shirt and slathered it on thick but not so much that it would bother him. she nodded at him and wiped her hands on her breeches.
"Azura....are we ready to go?" she asked.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 14th, 2009, 5:40 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Azura smiled then turned to Simira, " Yes I think we are..." she said with a shrug. "We should move on before they catch up with us." she said in her cool manner.

Gently as she goes

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next