Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 27th, 2008, 1:06 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(I am only going to give everyone else 3 days until we start moving out of Harad without you. If you are still here but just don't know where to post, speak up.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2008, 5:03 pm 
Maia
Maia

( oh goodness i'm so sorry i've had a lot going on lately and forgot about this. could you give me a little run down on what's happening hobo? thanks so much! i dont want this to die i really like the whole idea of it)

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2008, 6:37 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(nothing much Raelyn, we all just got all of our stuff together and are leaving. Just join up with us at my tent.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2008, 10:19 pm 
Maia
Maia

Simara paced back and forth outside of the tent for a good while. she finally stopped in front of the tent door and growled. she burst into the tent yelling " i have been waiting almost an hour arent you ready yet?" she asked. she looked around at the others but respectfully nodded at Ecthlion their leader. he was about the only one she trusted. even so, she watched her back.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 1st, 2008, 3:27 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

*Raith took his leave of Ecthlion, walking outside into the small camp. He was vaguely... displeased at his orders, but they were to be followed, no matter his wishes. He did not need to buy, borrow, or steal a horse from the camp, however; a shrill whistle, followed by a low warble, and his mount was on its way. It would take a short while to get here, from where he left it a ways away, so in the meantime, he began to go over a checklist of his pack. There was not much there; some trail rations (mostly what he ate, anyway), rope, various tools of the trade, and one thing that stood out. A small chip of what looked like a golden wing, only about a finger's length and two finger's thickness, but it was different from anything else. As Raith passed over it, he paused. Soon...*

Last edited by Sen Starfire on October 1st, 2008, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 1st, 2008, 6:14 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(Um... Isn't your charry's name Raith not Sen? Just thought I would point that out.)
Azura Saw Raith going over his pack, she wasn't really interested in what he was doing but nothing else seemed to pass the time. She walked over to him than stood close by. " What is that?" she asked referring to the golden chip of whatever he held.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 1st, 2008, 5:34 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Ecthlion only smiled and tilted his head when Raelyn came to their group. The others continued about their buisness and Ecthlion decided to do the same. Straping his weapons to the side of his newly acquired horse he noticed Raith holding a small golden chip. He opened his mouth to ask him about it when he noticed how late it was getting. He did not have to talk, they could only leave at a certain time during the night. And as the sun faded Ecthlion knew that time was nearing. He rushed to gather his last few supplies and checked his horse over one last time. "Come," he stated mounting his horse, "It is time."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2008, 6:57 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn was checking all her belongings on her horse sheldon when Ecthlion came out of the tent, she glanced at him and then mounted. she had been listening in on the conversation of the golden chip but decided not to ask. she would find out sooner or later. she then turned watched the sun slip deeper into the earth. the dark was something she was secretly fearful of, but she didnt let it show on her face. she snapped out of her daze when she heard Ecthlion speak. she nodded and smiled at him, returning the smile he had given when she bursted into the tent. she then turned her horse in the right direction and urged him on with a loud yell and a kick and he was off.

~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2008, 10:11 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Azura mounted her horse and guided through or around groups of people. She caught up with Ecthlion quickly. She pulled up next to him but did not look at him. She maintained an aloof attitude simply to tease and annoy.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2008, 3:02 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Raith looked up at Azura, clenching the golden shard in his hand.*
A memory, Azura. Nothing more.
*A few moments later, the call sounded for them to ride out. He quickly packed his things, a familiar breath warming the back of his neck. His horse stood behind him, patiently. There was nothing remarkable about it; a plain chestnut color darkening to a black mane and tail. Yet, it was fast, and it was strong, and had stood under him and by his side for a long time. He stood, and loaded the bag onto it.*
Come, Shadowdance. It seems we are off yet again.
*He mounted, and followed the others through the camp at a couple paces behind, nodding to anyone who caught his eye, though his lips remained tightly pressed. They were all transient anyway; there was no reason to be friendly, but neither was there any to be discourteous. He noticed the other companion that joined them; that made them four altogether. Enough, he thought, to cause a bit of trouble for... them. The last thought curled the corner of his lips, and caused his jaw to clench. He would repay them in kind for what they did...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 18th, 2008, 5:37 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(where is everyone?)

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 19th, 2008, 10:13 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(sorry, my bad. I'm in the mood for a fight scene though.)

Ecthlion mounted his horse and began to follow the others to the gate. Looking this way and that he realized just how many stares they were gathering. He had hoped that they would have left earlier so that they could avoid an audience, but they would never make it out an all out slaughter now. He knew they would not be allowed to leave Harad without the clearance of their commanding officer and that if they did try to force themselves out that any man able to capture any one of them would be richly rewarded. As he judged the numbers over and over again he came up with a ratio of almost 15 to 1. Noticing the gate comeing into view he looked to Raith's Nodchia, Azura's daggers, Raelyn's shortsword and to his own hand-and-a-half sword and dagger. He did not think it fair that the opposing side only have 15 men on one person. When they finally reached the gate Ecthlion dismounted and walked up to the gaurd who was shaking nervously after noticing the four more than capable travelers.
"My friends and I wish to leave Harad." Ecthlion stated immediatley. The gaurd to which he spoke did not look at him as he retorted,
"By who's authority do you clearance?"
"Our own." Ecthlion answered along with an icy cold stare. Looking to both men he could already see what they planned to do. In Harad, whenever their strict rules were broken there was usually strict punishment. The guard on his left thrust his spear directly for Ecthlion's heart, and to him it almost seemed he had succeded but his eyes did not register Ecthlion grabbing onto the wooden shaft, yanking it out of his hands and thrusting it into his neck, until it was too late. The other gaurd screamed and drew his sword only to find that it had already been knocked out of his hand and that an abnormally cold dagger had entered his chest. Ecthlion held onto that dagger as he felt the man's life energy filter into the many acient carvings on the blade and slowly make it's way up the hilt and into Ecthlion himself. Feeling charged and ready having stolen the very life itself from his most recent victim Ecthlion turned to his companions.
"Ready to have some fun?" He drew his gleaming sword from its sheath and faced the gathering crowd that was in turn drawing their own weapons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 19th, 2008, 12:01 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Azura rolled her eyes " I guess you are not capable of leaving an area without causing trouble do you?" she said playfully, she drew a short sword followed by a dagger. Azura's mount trembled with excitment, arched it's powerful neck protecting it's throat. THe palomino mountian of a horse danced slightly but kept a soft mouth towards it's rider. Azura smiled wickedly as she felt her horse tense ready to spring like a trap. Someone moved towards the riders and Azura's mount reared up flashing hooves in warning. Azura sat as if nothing had happened, then without warning she spurred her horse forward into the crowd, hacking down anyone in her way.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 19th, 2008, 9:25 pm 
Maia
Maia

simira smiled and jumped off her horse. " i'm game as long as i get the first one who comes first." she said sprinting in front of both Azura and Ecthlion. she had both her swords ready. she grined as the first victim stepped forward. she walked and paused in front of him. he did the same. he then lundged at her she easily dodged his sword and then stabbed him in the back her her own. "easy" she laughed. she looked back at her friends. " join me, please." she had a fierce look in her eye, she only gave it when she was entering a battle. this should only take about an hour. she thought to herself. she smiled as she watched her friends and awaited them to join her.

~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 19th, 2008, 9:57 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Azura suddenly pulled her horse to a halt and turned around heading back towards the gate. She had no intention of making this a game. Just as suddenly as she became the agressive she suddenly became the defensive. Determined to keep from being circled she bounced from one side to another forcing their opponets to the front. After awhile of fighting Azura called out to Ecthlion " I think it's time to pull back and make a run for it we have done enough!"

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 21st, 2008, 6:44 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

*Raith shook his head. Fools, the lot of them. Killing their own men, not only to get through, but for sport, was a waste. Yet, he knew that he did not have a choice, so he jumped from the back of his horse, and unhooked his Nodachi from his belt, scabbard and all. Even though he trusted Shadowdance completely, he always preferred to fight on his feet. The soldiers didn't know what to make of it, and stood for a second, before their anger overcame their trepidation, and first one, then the rest charged. Raith jabbed the soldier in the gut with lightning speed, before bringing the sword down on the back of his head, knocking him out. He caught one of the other swords on his hilt, and twisted his wrist, wrenching it out of the soldier's hands and tossing it aside. the length came down on the side of the soldier's head, just hitting him enough for a concussion. The others who came against him suffered similar fates; all being disarmed and rendered unconcious by the precise, sweeping strokes of Raith's Nodachi. He heard the screams of the wounded and dying, and gripped his sword harder; it was all he could do to keep himself from cutting Ecthlion down. He heard Azura call for them to fall back, and he wondered if she was... displeased with the events herself...*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next