Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 26th, 2009, 1:38 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(I'm up for reviving this! :-D I've really missed it!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2009, 3:37 pm 
Maia
Maia

(*Bumpedy* :-D )

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2009, 3:38 pm 

[ Yes. We must continue this! :-D I loved this RPG :) ]

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2009, 12:22 pm 
Maia
Maia

(*Makes valiant attempt to restart RP!* Okay, so I’ll fast forward it to the next morning. =)
I know we're missing several canon charries, so we could just keep to the OC storylines for a while, keeping the RP going and up and running if anyone returns! Or if needs be we could take some canons on ourselves, if it came to that. =))

Ellethwen sat in front of her dressing table, examining the intricate carvings on the polished wood. This entire chamber seemed altogether far too grand for her; she would have preferred to sleep in one of the high trees of her home, where she could sleep in comfort and peace. However, last night she had slept unusually well; one load at least had been lifted off her mind. She smiled even now at the thought of it. Smoothing her midnight blue skirts, she rose up from the stool, silk skirts rustling. The very act of smiling still felt unusual; any moment now, perhaps her face would break into it’s normal blank expression again. But it did not. Ellethwen could not doubt that what she had been told last night had been a revelation. Just to know that someone loved her suddenly made the world so much more of a brighter place.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Ellethwen turned and went to open the door a crack. Peeping out, she spotted Mirima. “Good morning,” Ellethwen said, noting the princess’s wide smile. The fair-haired princess was laden down with gems at her throat, studded in a net about her hair, even her gown shimmering as if that, too, was precious. The contrast between the two maidens, the princess golden and sparkling, the elf of Lorien dark as the evening, as usual, could not have been more great.
“Good morning!” Mirima grinned. Ellethwen paused.
“You’ve come to talk to me about Taurvantian, haven’t you?” she asked warily. Mirima nodded.
“Come, tell me everything,” she said eagerly. “I knew it. I made the match myself. Did he propose?”
Ellethwen choked on a laugh at Mirima’s presumption, and stepped out from her room, closing the door. “A little early for that, I dare say,” she said awkwardly, refusing to blush. “I’m going to breakfast.”
“I’m going too,” Mirima said, linking her arm through hers. “Why ever would he not ask you to marry him?” she added excitedly as they walked along the hall together.
Ellethwen remained quiet for a while, their footsteps echoing, before finally answering. “We have known each other a week only,” she said evenly. “He loves me, and I him; but everything is too new and early to speak of such matters. Does that satisfy you?”
“You’re very sensible, as always,” Mirima said as they approached the doors to the great hall. “I need such matters to divert me. My brother is still sick, and we are all extremely concerned.”
“I hope he heals soon,” Ellethwen replied, as they walked in, careful not to touch too much upon Mirima’s pain. The princess was a blunt girl, but she did not like discussing her own matters when they pained her so very much.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 18th, 2009, 6:08 am 

[ I would love to continue this! But I think we will need Ara (Pan has not been on for a very long time) to help us along with the plot. So I'm going to PM her and wait for her to post :) ]

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 29th, 2009, 5:36 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

[I'd love to continue this, but it is Ara's turn and so if she wishes she can post again, if not we may have to rearrange some charries]

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18