Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 6th, 2024, 3:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: February 27th, 2009, 3:02 pm 
Maia
Maia

Mirima nodded, falling silent as she watched the healers tend to her brother. How had the goblins grown so bold, dared to stray into Mirkwood territory?
We will never yield to them, she told herself, whatever happens, we shall never, ever yield to those creatures.

~~~

Ellethwen nodded. As she walked down the hall with Taurvantian, she could not help wondering. Wondering about the elf who walked beside her, who's arm she held in her hand. Did his actions and his words mean something, did they mean what she wished? That he returned her feelings? She hoped he did. And this was strange to her; never had she desired the friendship or affection of another.
They eventually reached the end of the hall. There was a small row of seating there, a few small couches that would suffice for a moment's rest. Ellethwen carefully sat down, and was grateful to take the weight off her feet.
"I thank you for helping me find somewhere that I might take some rest, even for a few moments," she said quietly, glancing at Taurvantian. "You are very kind."

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 27th, 2009, 4:18 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(Alright, I'm a little confused as to where everyone is. Could somebody give me a bit of help so I can work Gandalf and Maeth back in?)

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 27th, 2009, 4:32 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

[The fight is over and Legolas is wounded in the healers, Thranduil is looking for Gandalf and others are wounded and getting help or just talking... I think... =)]

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 27th, 2009, 4:38 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(Thank ya much, Panda!)

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 28th, 2009, 9:14 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(So where are we going after this? It's been lingering for a while the flow is kind of broke down. Perhaps we should move on to some more action?)

"Stay strong," Sylied told Legolas. "I'll be back soon. I must go see how many men we lost in the fight." Sylied nodded and sent his sister a concearned glance, placing his hand on her shoulder, then walking away to find the captain of the army.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 28th, 2009, 10:04 pm 
Elf
Elf

((I must express my curiosity as to my charrie's wereabouts as well))

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2009, 11:08 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

lol *shrugs* I'm kinda in the same situation with Zekiera... I think there has just been a little to much "down time"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2009, 12:45 pm 
Maia
Maia

(*Thinks* Hmmm.
Tur, Megildurion was last with Mirima, Ellethwen and Taurvantian in the great hall. Ellethwen and Taurvantian went off to find somewhere to sit down, and Mirima went into the healers' - I think Megildurion was going to go there too, to have someone see to his ankle?
That's what I remember anyway :lol: )

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 1st, 2009, 1:01 pm 
Elf
Elf

((sounds good to me! Hannon le.))

Megildurion winced as the healer packed his wound and pulled the badages tight.

"You shall thank me later. These dressings need to be as tight as possible."

Megldurion runted as he noticed a lack of circulation. "When my foot falls off, I'll remember that." He muttered. He really hated healers.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2009, 12:17 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Sylied headed over to the guards who were left, watching the goblin bodies as they burned.

"How many did we loose?" he asked.

The commander turned to him with a grave expression, but one of hope. "Fortunately we only had thre killed, sir," he replied. "But many are wounded."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2009, 12:38 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Taurvantian waited until Ellethwen had seated herself and was comfortable before sitting down himself. A thrill went through him as he gathered the words together that he would say next, and he did not dare to look at her. "You're welcome, Ellethwen," he said softly. "It was my pleasure and my honor to aid you... to aid you when... you needed me." The words were coming out now only with difficulty, and the lump in his throat kept him from saying any more. Still he could not bear to look at her, he could not bear the thought that his hopes might be in vain. His heart was filled to the brim at the moment, and the least misunderstanding might turn his cup to one of bitterness instead of love and joy.

((Aaaaannnddd... *drumroll* I shall now introduce a new charrie into this RP! I PMed Pandora about it, and we both think that this may help liven things up, at least just a little. I don't believe I'll put up a bio for this guy, but I'll just let him develop over the course of the RP. And just so everyone knows, this new fellow is Taurvantian's brother. ;) ))

Orthorien, Elf of Mirkwood, was worried greatly. He had received word a couple hours ago that there had been a great fight uncomfortably close to the royal palace, and that he had good reason to believe his brother, Taurvantian, had been involved in said battle. Lines of worry creased his face as he walked hurriedly around the city; he checked first with the healers, but they had not seen his brother. He went home, but his brother was not there, either. Finally, tired and nagged by fear, he looked for a place to rest and recover his senses. This place happened to be at the very area that Taurvantian and Ellethwen had chosen to rest. As he neared the place, Orthorien's heart leaped for joy as he realized that the Elf seated only a short distance away was his brother.
"Taurvantian!" he cried, leaping over to his brother and embracing him before Taurvantian could even have time to react. "I heard of the fight... and... that there were those cursed yrch here... in Mirkwood! I could not find you... I knew you had to have been in that area at the time of the fight... and..." he stopped, gasping for breath.
"Brother!" Taurvantian laughed. "Nevertheless, here I stand before you, safe and sound!" He held his brother at arm length, looking him up and down.
A nervous smile came over Orthorien's face. "But you were near or in the battle, correct?" he pried.
"Yes, I was in the battle, but as I've said, I'm fine." Taurvantian nodded vigorously. "We've experienced more close calls on our own than I did today, brother."
Orthorien sighed, and looked away from his brother. It was at this moment that he noticed the fair, dark maiden of Lorien seated before him. "B...begging your pardon, m'lady," he said, backing away several steps and looking curiously at his brother. Taurvantian smiled again, making a graceful flourish in Ellethwen's direction with his arm. "This, my brother, is the fair lady, Ellethwen of Lothlorien. She has come to the court of our good king on a visit, and was also caught in the battle with me." Orthorien bowed deeply, straightening his long, golden hair. "A pleasure to meet you, m'lady," he murmured. "I am Orthorien, brother of Taurvantian."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2009, 1:10 pm 
Maia
Maia

Ellethwen nodded, wondering what to say next. There was so much she wanted to say, so much that was being left unsaid. But for now, she was simply glad to be near Taurvantian. Then, before the small silence could extend, she lifted her head in surprise as an elf approached them and greeted Taurvantian in an excited, glad voice.

She waited until they had been introduced, then bowed her head. "Mae govannen, Orthorien, brother of Taurvantian," she said. Her voice had it's usual grave, solemn tone.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2009, 4:57 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

[[Sorry about the lag of the RP, Ara and I have been talking and we have some great plans for this RP so just hold out a bit longer :hug:]]

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2009, 6:17 pm 

[ I think we may need to take a leap in time or so.. than I can my charrie back in as she is now unconcious I think :P ]

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2009, 9:59 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[[Pandora and I were just discussing about skipping ahead in time, but we're just working a few things out... I'm sure it'll go smoothly for everyone involved. And we'll try to minimize confusion. ;-) ]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2009, 9:57 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Alright, I'l be checking in then. :) )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next