Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2009, 1:00 pm 
Maia
Maia

Kira blinked. 'What?!?! A secret Army of Elves? Well what about the rest of us then? She was tempted to complain, but said nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2009, 4:34 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

Good, Prisca thought to herself, The elves will deal with this, so I can return back home to the Shire, where everything is safe and sound. She gave a quick smile and an imaginary pat on her back. Showing up at Rivendell was one thing, but having to continue to walk only-a-wizard-knows-how-far would be another.

Although, to her the army of elves seemed a bit suspicious. It sounded like a higher version of when the Butterbur's wanted to provide all of the ale at Mr. Truffin's coming of age party two years ago. Big footed, they were. Especially when the Gaffer and many others had plenty of ale to share. However, troubling herself with such matters could only lead to being pulled in to, next another, adventure outside of the Shire. Who knows how quickly she would be able to eat again if that were to happen.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 28th, 2009, 5:14 pm 

((*cough* complain. we don't want an army of elves but Elrond will do it if people don't say anything.))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2009, 1:56 pm 
Maia
Maia

Frowning, Kira stood up, "Beg your pardon my lord, but what about the rest of us then? Are we supposed to go home and forget that this ever happened?" She shifted uneasily, eyes blazing as she waited for an answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2009, 5:06 pm 
Maia
Maia

Lainathiel glanced at Kira, nodding, before turning her dark gaze onto Lord Elrond.
"I think that if this task is to be accomplished, then it is not one that must fall only upon the shoulders of Elves," she said. "Forgive me if I sound blunt, my lord, but this is not a choice that should be made out of vanity." Lainathiel had never been one to mince her words. "This great evil belongs to all of us, immortal or otherwise. I volunteer to go as a member of your party." She gave a small pause. It was not a small decision she was making, but she knew that if this mission was to be carried out, then she wanted to be a part of it. Never let it be said of me that I am a coward, she thought. "But I put it to you who else should go," she said finally.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2009, 11:27 pm 
Maia
Maia

"I too, am willing to go my lord." Kira said. Her gaze softened slightly, 'I want to be a part of this. There is no way I am going to miss out on this event.' A small smile appeared on her lips as she pondered her decision, 'Please let him let me pe a part of this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2009, 2:42 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

Prisca frowned. All of these big folk were making this so difficult. All they had to do was take the ring and throw it into the lava, or something like that. How hard could it be?

Agitated, Prisca sat restless in her seat. This meeting was longer than she had originally anticipated, and her stomach was not going to last for much longer. She would volunteer to take the ring herself if it meant that she could get food sooner...

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2009, 11:30 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Location: In my library, unconvering dark and mysterious secrets...

((May I join? I'm back from my vacation so I think I'll be able to get on often.))

Thanks Nurratiel, *Ennostiel*, PD, and Githoniel

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2009, 9:34 pm 

(yeah, jump in.)

Elrond's eyes narrowed dangerously as other members of the council began putting forth their opinions. Not send elves? What foolishness was this? It was not a choice made of vanity, but of pure reason. Elves were less susceptible to the Ring. Elves were stronger, faster, and more deadly than any other race. He opened his mouth to point these out, but again the ent spoke.

"Hem, the elf is right. This evil is not for one hroom race to take up. All must join together, or face failure."

Elrond closed his mouth and took deep breaths. Anger did not come easily to him, but couldn't they see? This was not a social, it was a mission of extreme importance. "Fine," he nearly snapped. "It's a mission for all the races, whoever wishes to join." His eyes shifted to Kira. "You are what, not yet five and twenty? What can you offer to help this fellowship make its way to Mordor, child that you are?" His gaze swept the rest. "And one of you must be entrusted with the task of carrying the Ring."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2009, 9:19 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

((Ok, thank you!!!!

Name:Iriya (aye-ree-a)
Race: Elf
Eye Color: Reddish brown
Hair Color: Bright Red
Personality: Iriya is kind, gentle, and wise, but when stirred can have a furious temper.
Abilities: Is good with bow and arrows but is better with her curved elven blade))

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2009, 9:47 pm 
Maia
Maia

Kira straightened, looking very determined, "Twenty years. I have skill with a sword. I know enough about herbs to heal minor wounds." Her fist, by her side clenched in anger at the words he directed at her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 26th, 2009, 5:28 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Iriya sighed, frustrated. This meeting was not going how it should. She stood. "I thought we were called together to decide the fate of our world, not squabble uselessly about things that won't matter soon if we don't decide who's going." She shifted her gaze from one person to the next, looking everyone in the eyes, some wouldn't meet her gaze. Her eyes lingered on Elrond. "I say we decide who's going soon, instead arguing like little children over a favorite toy." she paused for a moment, then continued speaking, "I will go. I offer my services to the one who will take the ring." She sat down, her gaze bore into Elrond, daring him to protest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 26th, 2009, 9:41 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

Prisca had forgotten her sense of hunger for the moment and stared in awe and intimidation at all of the other races. Heal people? Fight? Kill people? This was all sounding over her head. All she wanted to do was slip out of there, unnoticed. But the elf leader would notice her... wouldn't he? Why would he even care? It's not like one hobbit that was more concerned about her next meal and finding her way back to the Shire would be of any help to him.

Examining her track, Prisca saw her path of escape laid out for her. Quietly setting her feet on the ground, she kept a close eye on Elrond as she began to tip-toe out of the council.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2009, 9:18 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

((*Ahem* is this rp going to continue?))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2