Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 16th, 2010, 8:56 pm 
Vala
Vala

((Oops, sorry. I guess I should work on my reading comprehension :P))

"No harm done" Arrath said as the elf lowered her bow and apologized. "There is need for caution in these parts" he looked around again at the dead bodies,"As you are already well aware."

"My travels take me there occasionally" He answered the elf. "I am familiar with the area, especially around Dol Guldur."

Arrath sensed that the elf was curious about this strange meeting. Arrath felt that too. It was unusual for a couple people to meet at once. For a group of four to coalesce in the wee hours of the morning was practically unheard of. In addition, the other elf looked exhausted. This was a very strange meeting indeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2010, 1:52 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(Sorry for the delay in posting!)

Eruraina watched the exchanged between elf and ranger in quiet thought. She couldn't help but feel that the fact that they all happened to be at that particular spot, at that particular time wasn't just happenstance. The timing of each person's appearance was almost too perfect, and it almost bothered Eruraina.

"Mirkwood... I have been there a scant few times, but never for very long. Why do you inquire, friend?" she asked, quite suddenly...

(I blame muse for shortness!)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 17th, 2011, 11:53 pm 

"Because, friend, there have been unsettling reports in the area." Nurrantiel was unsure still as to how much she could trust them, but she was reaching the end of her tether. The strain of journeys and being away from elf-kind were taking their toll, leaving her grasping at anything she could. Any reed in a lake, as they used to say.

"Birds have been disappearing in the woods of southern Mirkwood. Where animals once tread is now desolate and barren. The trees barely respond to our touch, and there are rumors of large spiders gathering their webs together." She furrowed her brow in worry. "There used to be traffic between the fair folk of Mirkwood and of Lorien, but of late it has slowed, and stopped for stretches at a time. Where the elves dare to tread, well..." She let it trail off.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject: Re: Lenn En Estel
PostPosted: September 6th, 2011, 7:37 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(I suppose it may be my fault that this died... lets give it a little bump shall we?)

Eruraina's facial expression went for dark consentrations to worried surprise as Nurrantiel explained as to why she had inquired about Mirkwood. The flame haired elf placed her fingertips on her lips, as her heart went out for her fellow elf kind.

"Dark days indeed," she whispered, bringing her hand away from her mouth a making a resolve or sorts. "Is that why you are here? An arrand for something kin to these matters you speak of? I myself am on a small quest. But if things in Mirkwood are as bad as you say, then it can be put aside so that I may help you."

Profile       WWW     YIM