Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 2:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Lets RP!
PostPosted: July 27th, 2011, 7:20 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I am so excited that the Arwen forum is back! so lets RP!

i will be using my Character Raelyn

Name: Raelyn
Race:Elf
Look: When she's running about the woods she is wearing black pants and a blue tunic. when she's just hangin out she's wearing a purple dress.
Weapons: her mother's sword.
Family: Raelyn is the last daughter of Arwen and Aragorn.
Companions: none yet!

Raelyn stood still, (which was something she rarely did) she watched as her prey moved through the forest near her home in the kingdom of Gondor. it was strange to see orc around here now a days most of them had been killed off and forgotten. but recently they had been seeing more and more. Aragorn decided to set up a group of people to hunt and kill them in the neighboring areas of the kingdom.
The kill was near, Raelyn pulled out an arrow and silently set it in her bow and shot. a small squeal and then nothing. it was dead.

Post subject: Re: Lets RP!
PostPosted: July 28th, 2011, 11:22 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

(Can I play?)

PostPosted: July 29th, 2011, 11:52 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yes!!! anyone can play!!! post your character profile then jump in!!

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

PostPosted: July 30th, 2011, 12:33 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Name: Nostariel "Star"
Race: Elf
Family: The daughter of Legolas.
Description: Long honey blonde hair, blue eyes and a pleasant--if not pretty--face. She is very tall and willowy in build with a tendancy to twirl the end of her braid. Wears green and brown clothing.
Weapons: Bow and a dagger.

"An excellent shot, Raelyn!" Nostariel whispered to her friend while scanning the treeline for more orcs. A flicker of movement caught her eye and an arrow was instantly on the bowstring, ready for use. A strand of hair flopped out of her messy braid and she blew the aggrivating piece out of her face just as the creature appeared again. Twang went the bowstring and another enemy lay unmoving on the ground.

PostPosted: August 7th, 2011, 10:24 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

(Okay, i'm here too! :) )
Name: Eleniel
Race: Elf
Look: Brown hair usually let out, green eyes, pretty face, tall, wearing a blue-silver dress
Weapons: bow, arrows, and dagger
Family: Legolas' little cousin

Eleniel looked amazed at both of her friends, then placed an arrow in the bow, and soon shot. She haden't failed either. All of them were great archers.

"If i were a knight of Rohan, i'd be capable of great deeds... but i'm not. I'm just a hobbit."-Merry

Last edited by Elanor Baggins on August 8th, 2011, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: August 7th, 2011, 10:48 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"Do you think that is the last of them?" Nostariel murmured to no one in particular. She was tired, dirty, and ready to head back to Minas Tirith; it had been a long three months since King Aragorn had sent them out to protect the surrounding areas from the enemy.
"What I would not give for a bath and a soft bed this night." She rubbed at a stiff spot in her lower back before resuming her scan of the dark trees.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2011, 4:02 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

(I'll go ahead and create a profile! Would you mind if my character joined yours?
Also, is the age actual age or age they appear?)

PostPosted: August 8th, 2011, 7:35 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Quote:
Also, is the age actual age or age they appear?

I don't think it has to be the actual age... at least mine isn't.

"Wait... i hear something..." Eleniel whispered and slowly stepped forward, though she would've done anything for a hot bath too." Let's wait here for a bit, there might be some left..."

"If i were a knight of Rohan, i'd be capable of great deeds... but i'm not. I'm just a hobbit."-Merry

PostPosted: August 8th, 2011, 1:45 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

(Go right ahead and hop on in; we'd love to have another person to hang with! :yes: )

Inwardly, Nostariel groaned, knowing what Eleniel said was true, but still not pleased with it. Everything suddenly went still. No bird chirrupped, no breeze sifted through the branches of a tree; nothing moved. Uneasiness stirred in the pit of her stomach and she shifted slightly to the left to ease a cramp growing in her back.
Zip--whap! A black-shafted arrow slammed into the trunk of a large tree where she had been standing only moments before. An involuntary squeal slipped from her as she flattened herself onto the grass, Eleniel and Raelyn doing the same.
"That is no orc." Nostariel said.

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 2:06 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Sorry, double post ^^"

Last edited by Eruraina Thenidiel on August 9th, 2011, 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 2:07 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Profile:

Name: Linnadhiel

Race: Mirkwood Elf

Look: Linnadhiel is 5'7", and has grey-green eyes that are speckled with hazel. Her face is very round, although she has a slightly pointed chin. Her skin is a bit more tanned than is normal, and she always has a rosy hue on her cheeks. She has white-blonde hair that sits in loose, wavy curls halfway down her back. She often french-braids small strands of hair around her face, weaving them with small daisies. She has strange, spiral shaped marking that weave around her wrists, over her palms, and between and around her fingers on each hand. She prefers to hide these markings with leather or material gloves.

Weapons: She carries a small steel dagger that has engraved on it intricate elven lettering that are arranged inside a shape that resembles a lock of her wavy hair. The markings read in an ancient form of Quenya: Her hair. The hilt is made of a dark mahogany, and has the same pattern that appears on her hands engraved masterfully on the surface.
She also carries a basic long bow made of willow, and a quiver of arrows with colourful tails.

Family: No relevant relations.

Companions: None as yet!

Currently Wearing: Chocolate-brown tights underneath a mossy-green, loose-fitting green and brown riding skirts with loose sleeves, a brown tunic with corset-like lacing on the back, ankle high, dark brown material shoes and fingerless wrist gloves the same colour as her shoes.

Linnadhiel was riding through the woods of Gondor on her grey mare, Alata. She was a messenger, coming to the King of Gondor with a message from King Eomer. She was taking her normal route through the forest, going slowly, as the message was not urgent. She wasn't relaxed, however. She knew very well that these woods were the home of Orcs, how ever few there were. She held her bow in her left hand while she rested her right hand near her dagger's hilt. She heard a shift, a movement out of the ordinary. It wasn't an Orc. They made more noise than this graceful touch of feet on the forest floor. She dismounted Alata, whispering to her "Stay here," and hid behind a tree to see if she could get a closer look.

She heard them whisper, and the squeals of the Orcs that they killed swiftly and silently. Perhaps they were elves? They're kills were accurate and quiet, and they had the soft, flowing speech of Sindarin speakers, even when they spoke Common Speech. She peeked behind the tree to get a better view of them. Definitely elves, she thought. Beautiful, flawless faces, long, silky hair, leaf-shaped ears. She was about to come out of hiding and reveal herself when...Whoosh

An arrow shot past her face, barely missing her ear and tossing her hair up in the wind it created. Linnadhiel looked to where the arrow had come from, but hearing a soft squeal, turned to where the arrow had landed. She had expected the arrow to hit one of the elves, but they were all on the ground, looking up to where the arrow had come from. Linnadhiel came out from behind the tree to show herself to them, holding her hands out, with her right hand holding one of her arrows. Hers were made of willow branches, and had colourfully feathered tails. The arrow that was now stuck in a tree trunk was completely black. Linnadhiel, hopefully having calmed the others, turned around and readied the arrow in her bow, waiting for the enemy.

{ Sorry it's so long, I got carried away. They'll be shorter from now on :3 }

Last edited by Eruraina Thenidiel on August 12th, 2011, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 7:28 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

(Don't worry, i liked it, and sometimes we have to write a bit longer to get on. :) )

"Psst..."whispered Eleniel and waved her hand to Linnadhiel." Get down!" She looked to the place where the arrow came from. That was not an orc, and that arrow wasn't an orc's arrow. Then what was it, if not an orc? Then Eleniel looked at the arrow. She was never good at realizing arrows' kinds, but she saw that this wasn't an enemy's arrow. She had a feeling it was a friend's...

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 8:40 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Puzzled, Nostariel peered in the direction that Eleniel was waving and saw a lithe figure dressed in familiar clothing.
"Get down!" Eleniel whisper souded far too loud in her ears, but it couldn't be helped. Another arrow soon followed the first, sending the three friends and the stranger scattering in seperate directions. Rolling herself behind a nearby fallen log, Nostariel quickly slung her bow onto her back and then unsheathed her knife. She waited, knowing another ebony shaft would come and this time she would be ready.

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 8:10 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Two of the elves waved and told her to get down. Perhaps they knew who the enemy was? The arrow was no Orcs. She darted behind a tree before lying down, and elbow-crawled to their sides.
"My name is Linnadhiel," She barely breathed the words. "I come with a message for-" She was cut off by another arrow, this time closer to their heads. "I guess there's no time for pleasantries. Do you know who might be attacking us?"

One of the others had drawn their knife, so she did the same with her dagger, waiting.

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 8:20 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

With a quick glance, Nostariel took in the green and brown clothing the messenger was wearing and a grin tugged at the corner of her mouth.
"Mae govannen, Linnadhiel, Nostariel Greenleaf is my name!" Shaking her head a bit, she added, "No I do not have any idea who or what is out there. At the moment, I would rather stop him from using me and my fellow markswomen as target practice than find out who he is."

PostPosted: August 9th, 2011, 9:40 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Linnadhiel nodded to Nostariel. The name Greenleaf seemed familiar...but there was no time to ponder. Her long blonde hair swung behind her as she rolled behind a log. Linnadhiel followed suite, but instead got up and hid behind a tree. It was easier to shoot her bow standing up.

While she readied her bow again, she pondered Nosatriel's name. Her clothes, they were the same colours she wore...that Woodland elves wore. Greenleaf could be laegolas...Legolas…

More arrows flew threw the air. Linnadhiel snapped out of her epiphany and peeked around the tree to see where the arrow were coming from. She carefully pulled back her arrow and aimed to around where the arrows were coming from. She fired, and heard it hit the trunk of a tree. "Missed," she cursed quietly to herself. She readied another arrow in her bow as more came. One black arrow came close to her face again, so she ducked behind the tree again. Hopefully her next would be a hit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next