Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 40  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Chase for Freedom.
PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 1:43 pm 
Maia
Maia

As their master came upon them he was forced to watch as Eonwe lied for him and was dragged off to be beaten. As she looked at him he could see the gratitude in her eyes, but to her luck before she was to be beaten the strangers stepped in and offered, well more like demanded that they purchase her.
Crixus stood there watching the scene, hoping she would get to leave her cruel master behind. He refused. Crixus shot the she-elf a look, non verbally asking her to intervene as he couldn't.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 1:46 pm 
Maia
Maia

Before Abrax could strike his first blow, Aradan had caught his arm "You will not harm her. Much more and you'll have killed her stone cold."
His master scared him, even now, when he was decked in leather and his master not. He knew he was stronger, especially with the elf at his side, but he was worried all the same. He could hardly bring himself to strike the man even if he had caused him so much misery. He threw the elf a glance and caught Crixus giving her the same look.
Rhavaniel laid a hand on Eoman's arm, leaning towards him with an inviting expression in her eyes "Surely you will not let him harm your sister so, mylord! Do you not remember your childhood with her? And do you not remember me?"

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 1:55 pm 
Istari
Istari

Eoman shook her off and glared. "She is no sister of mine, and I would caution you not to speak of her as such!" he glared at Aradan "She is a slave. Nothing more." he gave Abrax the look that told him to continue. Abrax shook Aradan's hand off "This is my land, my property. You have no authority or power here." he swung the whip. Eonwe stiffened against the pain. At least Crixus was alright, she would not have anyone else harmed on her account. She counted the lashes in her head. Two. Three. Four. Five. She soon felt the need to cry out, an she could not think for the pain. At the next one, she did cry out.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 1:58 pm 
Maia
Maia

Crixus watched with clenched teeth as she was lashed. Before long he looked at the floor unable to watch any longer but the sound of her cries and the whip were more than enough.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 2:05 pm 
Istari
Istari

He finished, but left her tied there to teach her a further lesson. When he had gotten to twenty lashes, she found herself too weak to make any noise. She hung against the pole as Abrax and the rest of the group left. Night was falling, but she didn't even stir. Her head hung down weakly between her arms that were tied above her head. Abrax had locked the doors to the castles, effectively locking the guests in so they could not get out and try anything. Eonwe found blackness taking her, and gladly gave in to the pain free world of unconsciousness.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 2:15 pm 
Maia
Maia

Stunned at the humans brisque rebuke, the elf stood down and watched as Aradan did the same. They could not hope to win a fight here, she knew. Against Abrax or Eoman alone, easily, but not with their slaves ready to obey every word they spoke.
When she had been whipped, Rhavaniel knelt to the princesse's side and gently stroked her face. putting her pride aside, she looked up at the men "Let me offer my services; let me heal her wounds. For that at least you must accept payment. Aradan-" her companion was already at her side, he signalled Crixus to pick the girl up and laid a hand on his sword.
"Mylord,"he said gravely, hand on his sword hilt "It is a sorry world we live in, when elves kneel to men to beg for lives. Times were, that we would beg them on our knees for their assistance- You, slave, take her to a quiet place. It is sorrier still that a man would treat his sister so."

With a nod, he watched Crixus go, the elf following concerned. After seeing them enter a room, he nodded to Abrax and followed, walking steadily although he feared the sharp piercing of a blade through his back. He knew they were trapped.

Last edited by Rhavaniel Falathiel on August 15th, 2011, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 2:22 pm 
Istari
Istari

Abrax shook his head "She is to be taught a lesson. She will not be healed. If my rules are disobeyed, she will reciece punishment twice as bad." he turned his heel and left them. Eonwe felt herself being lifted, and the lain came rushing back. She tried to push away. "No....no....do not...." she could not communicate. Whoever was picking her up needed to leave her, for it was her wish that no one wake received the wrath of her brother and master.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 2:28 pm 
Maia
Maia

Rhavaniel shushed her quickly and locked the door behind her, "Bring a candle, Aradan! Bring light so that I may see," she turned to Crixus "Place her on the table, on her stomach. Be careful with her!"
She turned and looked around the room, disgusted at the filth on the walls and floor. From a pouch at her waist she drew a collection of herbs, and began to gently peel back the poor woman's clothing, so she could place them on the deep lash-marks on her back. She didn't comment as she worked, not on Aradan's pacing, not on the fact that this was clearly not the first time she had been flogged, and not on the silent terror that was gripping her insides. She feared captivity more than death. Once before she had been kept in the dank and the dirt- Never again.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 2:45 pm 
Istari
Istari

Eonwe hissed through her teeth at the pain and clutched her hands into fists. The pain stole her breath. "Please no!" she feared what would come after. She tried pulling away from the person tending her. Her world was blurry, she could not see any faces clearly.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 2:48 pm 
Maia
Maia

Crixus carried her and began to tend to her wounds. He shushed her protests.
''Let me help''
He began to clean and bandage them.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 3:00 pm 
Maia
Maia

The elf gave Crixus a sharp look as he reached to bandage her himself, but she stood down and went to the boarded up window, peering through the gaps in the wood emotionlessly;"We cannot stay here," she whispered in elvish "They will kill us."
Aradan folded his arms and replied in her native tongue "They only wish to kill her."
She let out a heavy, painful sigh "They told me you have a fire in you, and yet you burnt like straw. This was meant to be a peaceful mission. I have not raised a blade in many a year."
The human grunted angrily, picked up a rotting chair and shoved it towards her noisily "Then perhaps you had better sit and wait, mylady, you have not the charms you had in your younger years!" He spoke loudly and in the language of men, and she flinched visibly, but didn't retort, merely watched Crixus and Eonwe.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 3:29 pm 
Istari
Istari

Eonwe flinched at the harsh sounding words spoken between the two. She tried to inch away from Crixus. He would be beaten if Abrax found out he helped her. "Please..you must not. She reached back in an attempt to still his hands.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 3:39 pm 
Maia
Maia

Rhavaniel got up with a start and went towards Eonwe, "Madam, you must lie still if any good is to come of what we have done for you. Let him bind the wounds I have cleaned. The herbs in them should dull the pain and clear your mind once it is done. You must tell me why your brother hates you so," she gently held her hands "They will not harm you again. They shall have to go through me first, and this time I shall not leave men's matters to men."
Aradan swore loudly and kicked the chair, it flew across the room and smashed;"You do well standing behind the grace of your people, mylady- I have heard what they say of you! But you do ought to prove their praise well-given! I am stuck in this... pit, again! You could not stick to your own plan! If I die, by Eru, I shall be back to haunt you!"
"Shush yourself, Edan. Control yourself for her sake," she snapped angrily.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 3:47 pm 
Istari
Istari

Eonwe was suddenly angry. Her head only alert for the anger that took her. She flew off the bed. "You sir, need to control yourself. No, not for my sake. In fact, I would rather not be in here while you rant and rave. But you have cone here on what business? Sure, you did not need to take part in this whole thing. But you have. Do not place the blame on her!" she sat back on the bed, dizzy again.

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 3:48 pm 
Maia
Maia

(Im in a brb status in this rpg. Am in an epic battle :p )

PostPosted: August 15th, 2011, 3:50 pm 
Istari
Istari

(haha ok Legolas!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 40  Next