Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Post subject: Re: Callie Seastar
PostPosted: August 31st, 2012, 4:07 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Thoril let the sponge float across the water as he reached for Callie's chin. He drew her face to his, her lips to his own. He kissed her deeply, his tongue invading her mouth, playing over her tongue. His hands skimmed over her body until they were wrapped around her. "Oh Callie..." He sighed softly before kissing her once more.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: September 5th, 2012, 12:17 am 
Istari
Istari

She sighed and leaned closer into the kiss, her eyes closed and her skin burning where he had touched. She pulled away, letting out a breath of air. "I love you, Thoril..." She whispered breathlessly.

PostPosted: November 15th, 2012, 4:12 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

His arms wrapped around Callie gently. "I love you too. More than you will ever know." His right hand tangled in her hair, while his left tenderly skimmed down her side. His heart was hammering in his chest as he looked on the beauty of the woman in his arms.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: January 16th, 2013, 6:27 pm 
Istari
Istari

Her heart beat faster at the feel of his caress. "Thoril...For you, I give my heart and soul. For you alone do I live now." She whispered, now watching his hands lovingly.

PostPosted: January 16th, 2013, 7:57 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Thoril gave a contented sigh. "That is more than I deserve, my sweet." He whispered softly. "But I take it gratefully and vow to spend the rest of my days trying to make it up to you." He smiled softly as he laid his head upon her shoulder.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 27th, 2013, 7:38 pm 
Istari
Istari

She smiled and chuckled softly. "You need not make it up to me, my darling." she settled back against him, hardly believing this was her life. Her man. Her love. She felt a laugh bubble up inside her. "Oh, Thoril! I can't believe i'm here, with you, in love!!" Her happiness and joy was overwhelming.

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2013, 7:12 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Thoril inhaled deeply. The scent of Callie and the hot water mixed into a delicate delicious smell, strong enough to overpower him completely. "It's hard to believe that we are here. When we first met, I never pictured this at all. We have come a long way in such a short time. It feels right though. Feels like we're meant to be." He said with a smile as he lay his head upon hers. "Unfortunately we cannot be here forever...You, my sweet, have a day of shopping with my mother and I have some old friends to find and catch up with."

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 12:43 am 
Istari
Istari

"Aye, we have...And we are meant to be. How else could it have ended up like this?" She grinned. "Would it not be wonderful to stay here forever?" She said dreamily, "But tis' true...I am sure your mother wishes to get started!" She giggled and stood, squeezing the water from her hair. "You have spoiled me, I fear I shall now want this every day!"

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 4:46 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"My love, a woman as beautiful as you deserves to be treated like a queen every day of her life." He said as he got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his waist. He picked up a second towel and wrapped it around Callie's body before he lifted her from the tub.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 8:53 am 
Istari
Istari

She blushed. "Thank you...But all my time will be spent treating you like a king. Like my king. For I wish to serve no other." she ran her hand gently along his cheek with a small smile of wonder, still, at being this close to him.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 9:38 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"You serve me just by breathing, my sweet." He grinned as he leaned down to kiss her cheek before he disappeared into the bedroom to dress. He would have to find some way to entertain himself while Callie and his mother were out for the day. For one thing he'd need to find a best man, but who?

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 10:47 pm 
Istari
Istari

Callie went to her things and looked for something appropriate to wear out with Thoril's mother. Perhaps the light blue one, with white trim. It had a modest neckline, and lovely three quarter bell sleeves that faded from light blue into the white trim. Perfect. She admitted, she was a little nervous. It had been a long time since she has has the companionship of an older woman. She then braided her hair over one shoulder, then wrapped the long strand around her head in a crown style. After observing herself in the mirror, she took the stairs quietly down to the first floor.

PostPosted: May 28th, 2013, 6:13 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Frera wandered over to her wardrobe. She pushed dress after dress aside until she found a simple grey dress. She fastened it over her bodice and flattened out her skirts. "That ought to do," she murmured to herself. Wandering over to her dresser, her eye caught the photograph that was lodged between mirror and frame. She caressed it gently. "Oh Thoril...How I wish you were here. I am lost and I need your guidance and your calming arms around me." A tear trickled down her cheek. "Our son is to be married, you know? Why must every man in my life leave me?" Her eyes strayed to her reflection. "I dare say I do not blame them. The years have not been kind to my skin. It is a wonder that Carter is...attracted. What have I left to offer? You took the best of my years, my love and left me with only memories for comfort." She pinched her checks and curled her lashes. With gentle strokes, she tamed her hair and fashioned it into a tight bun. "Until we meet again." She turned from her dresser and went into her living quarters.

Thoril dressed in his finest clothes. A chain with a simple cross was what he wore around his wrist. Father Chaplin would be excited to see him and would be delighted to find out that Thoril was in need of his services. He would also need to talk to Lord Tyrell in order to find out if he could use the town hall as their reception venue. Tyrell should be thankful for the money the wedding should bring in, Thoril thought faintly.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: June 26th, 2013, 11:23 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Callie walked quietly into the living area and stood at the window, awaiting her future mother in law. How strange it seemed that she should be married, and soon! She loved it though, and would have it no other way. As she stood at the window, she noticed a woman peering with great curiosity at the house. The woman wore a scarlet red dress with a burgundy cloak draped around her bare shoulders. Long, thick, and wavy blue-black hair hung down to her waist, and she had the most curious eyes. They were like gold, but with silver flecks dancing around her pupils. Callie's brow furrowed as the woman stood as though in a trance, transfixed on the house.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2013, 6:53 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Frera cleared her throat as she appeared by the staircase. "Are you okay, my dear? Ready to go?" Frera barely glanced as she attached her cloak with a pin around her neck.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 12:40 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Callie jumped. "I...yes, so sorry...uhm...do you know that woman?" Callie pointed out the window, thoroughly confused at the woman's behavior. "She is acting...strangely."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 630 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next