Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
 Post subject: Re: Another War
PostPosted: January 4th, 2013, 8:34 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Caran smiled warmly as she kissed Boromir's cheek. "Sweet words from a wonderful man." Caran shifted slightly, laying her head against his shoulder. "I have heard many stories about you, never did I think you would even factor into my own story" She sighed blissfully as her eyes closed.

In Lona's mind she could see Boromir and Caran cradled together in a tree. She is wounded, but it is not fatal. As you can see she is happy and safe. You have nothing to worry about. Sleep Lona.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: January 27th, 2013, 9:35 pm 
Istari
Istari

"As it turns out I have." He smiled gently and pressed his warm lips to her forehead. "Sleep, my darling." He hugged her closer, sheilding her from the wond chill.

Lona breathed a long sigh of relief. "Thank you..." She let the words slip out with her breath. She dipped in a bow and turned, feeling the sudden exhaustion hit her like a tornado.

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2013, 7:16 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Caran nodded, stifling a yawn as she hunkered down to rest beside Boromir. "Thank you...for so many things. I owe you everything," she said in a soft whisper before sleep took her.

Faramir lay his arm across Lona's shoulder and led her away from Galadriel. He bowed his head in thanks before they departed. Another elf was at the end of their path waiting to take them to their sleeping cells. Faramir followed obediently, looking up at the wonders of nature that surrounded them. They would have to come back here one day when all the trouble had settled and peace found Middle Earth once more.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 12:39 am 
Istari
Istari

"You owe me nothing dear one." he murmured, "And the only gift I would accept is your heart." He whispered as she drifted off to sleep in his arms.

"I cannot rest...Not with so much turmoil.." Lona shook her head. "There is far too much to plan.." Though her exhaustion showed as she leaned heavily against Faramir as they walked.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 4:54 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Caran slept until the first rays of sunshine broke across the sky. She stretched and suddenly shuddered with pain. She had almost forgotten about her wound. She peeled the dressing off cautiously. Her skin was beginning to blacken at the edges. "Poison," she whispered to herself. They would have to get to Rohan and quick. She applied new bandages before turning to wake Boromir.

"Sure, sure." Faramir muttered soothingly as they were taken to their chambers. Lona began to slump against him. One quick movement had her gently bundled in his arms. Once in their room he tucked her into her single bed. He began to hum a soft tune. It came to him like wind and he caressed every note gently, watching as Lona began to close her eyes.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 8:51 am 
Istari
Istari

Boromir started awake, his eyes flying open. He had a look of confusion, as though he didn't know where he was. With a few blinks, his memory returned. "How is your wound?" He reached out and lightly touched her cheek.

She couldn't help it as her eyes closed all the way, and she fell into a deeper sleep than she could ever remember.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 9:40 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Caran chuckled sofly, leaning into his touch. "It's alright. Just a bit sore," she grimaced. "How did you sleep? Are you hungry?" Her eyes flicked to the surrounds, looking out for trouble.

Faramir unlaced his hand from hers and crawled into the bed beside her. His bones ached with fatigue and it wasn't long before he was asleep.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 19th, 2013, 10:38 pm 
Istari
Istari

"I am fine." There was something in her eyes that made him think she was less than alright. "How is your wound really. No fibs." He arched a brow at her.

In her sleep, Lona snuggled up to the warmth and protection of Faramir's side. Her sleep was deep, and untroubled by dreams.

PostPosted: May 28th, 2013, 6:17 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Alright," she sighed. "It is a little less than alright. It's starting to blacken. I fear those arrows were poisoned. It just means that we must get to Rohan and to a maester as fast as we can." Caran glanced at the surrounds. The coast seemed clear. Gingerly she lowered herself to the ground.

Faramir wrapped his arms around Lona, offering up all the protection he could give her. His sleep was light as normal, but not near as untroubled as Lona's seemed. His father swam in and out of his subconscious. He wondered how proud he would be of him, if he would be proud at all. There was little for him to do living in his brothers shadow.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: June 26th, 2013, 11:19 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Boromir's lips tightened. He felt like going on a killing spree. His little Caran, hurt, poisoned! He felt rage bubble inside him like a witches cauldron. "Are you fit to ride on your own, or do you need to ride with me?" he questioned as he dropped to the ground beside her and immediately took her hands in his own.

Lona began to dream. Dark figures entered her thoughts. It was as though she smelled the evil. It was a stench like sulfur. One figure stepped from the rest, a huge man draped in a black cloak. A hissing sound came from him, then a laugh that sent tremors through her body.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2013, 6:57 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"I should be fine. Rohan is not far from here. We must ride hard and swift though. Nowhere is safe to us any more." Caran sighed heavily. "I should have been more careful. You have enough on your shoulders, without worrying about me," she said, brushing her fingers over his brow. "Come, we best get away before the Orcs pick up our trail." She leaned in a pressed her lips to his before turning to her mount.

Faramir awoke much too soon and much earlier than he had hoped. He looked down at Lona and watched her eyes play behind her lids. He nuzzled her neck gently. "You are quite safe. I am here." He kissed her check softly.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 12:47 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

He shook his head. "Really? After everything we've been through, you think you are a burden? Nonsense. Things happen, Caran, that we have no control over. And you are riding with me, I shall take no arguments." he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, nearly crushing her against his chest as he kissed her deeply. "You are no burden, and if the thought even crosses your mind again..." he left the sentence unfinished, knowing she would understand his meaning. He lifted her up with ease and set her upon his mount before taking the reigns of her horse and tying them to his saddle. He mounted behind her. "Ready?" he whispered into her ear before pressing a kiss just below her ear on the tender spot on her neck.

Lona felt cold in her dream. An unnatural chill that seemed to cut through her like a thousand knives. The figure had stepped to the side, and behind him she could see the ruins of a once great city. All that was left was charred wood, ash, and bones. The streets ran red with blood, and screams could be heard. Her eyes flew open, and her skin was drenched with a sheen of sweat. "F-Faramir!" she gasped, her hands flying to touch him to be site he was there. She trembled.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2013, 5:36 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Caran smiled softly. "I am sorry. Just a silly woman's fears. Thank you for taking care of me Boromir." She turned in the saddle and pressed her lips to his for just a moment. "I love you," she whispered softly, before turning her attention to his horse. "Hurry now. We have no time to lose." Her knees nudged into the horse's flank that sent him off with great speed. "We mustn't stop until we reach Rohan. Our time is nearly running out."

"Hush now...You are safe. There is no one here, but you and me. I won't let anyone hurt you." Faramir drew Lona to his chest, running his fingers softly through her hair. "Rest now. We have a long way still to go." He pressed his lips to her forehead.

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38