Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: From Night to the Edge of Day
PostPosted: August 17th, 2011, 11:54 pm 
Istari
Istari

Name: Luna
Appearance: she stands at 5 feet 4 inches
Black hair, bright, piercing blue eyes, fair skin.
Race: Elven
History: N/A
About her: she has no parents, and doesn't know where she came from. She was adopted by a family in the outskirts of Gondor and raised there until she was 16. When she was 16, she set out traveling and learning. She loves nighttime, and will often sit up. This is why the family named her Luna, because she would gaze at the moon for hours on end.

Post subject: Re: From Night to the Edge of Day
PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 10:21 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Name: Markus Swift
Appearance: Markus is 6 feet tall. Has short, dirty blonde hair that sits in an untidy fashion. He has green eyes. His skin is pale and he has two bear paw tattoos on his chest. He is very toned and muscley too.
Race: Elf
History: N/A
Personality: Stay tuned ;-)

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 10:28 am 
Istari
Istari

Luna sat on the rock, it was nighttime, and she came alive at night. Her piercing gaze took in the trees around her, an the moon in the sky. Her pale blue dress shone in the moon, making her appear ethereal. She hummed a melody, joining in with the crickets as they sang.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 10:32 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Markus was crouched behind a tree, he peered round the side of the tree to the small opening beside the lake. Still nothing. His back was beginning to cramp, he had been sitting in the position since the sun had set. He was quickly growning impatient. With a groan he stood and straightened his back. Markus took to the trees. He notched an arrow into place on his bow and walked along the branches silently. His sharp greens eyes peered down at the forest floor, waiting with bated breath.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 11:19 am 
Istari
Istari

She got up and began walking into the forest, along the small forest path. She practically floated along, her blue-black hair blowing gently around her. Still she hummed on, her song turning into gentle words as she sang about magical lands, Druids, and wizards.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 11:45 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Markus could faintly hear a woman singing. He rolled his eyes and dropped down from the trees. He shouldered his bow and placed the arrow back in his quiver. There was no use trying to hunt now. He groaned, rubbing at the small of his back. Another day wasted. He thought to himself. He knew his employer would be angry with him. Not that there was any need. The employer was fully stocked with meat, thanks to Markus. He shuffled his feet as he walked through the forest. I wonder what job he will have me do now... He sighed miserably.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 11:59 am 
Istari
Istari

She continued to walk along the path, her singing stopping now as she enjoyed the night. She heard a branch crack, and she froze in the middle of the path, her blue eyes seemingly to get brighter as she listened, her hand on her small dagger.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 12:38 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Markus found his way to the path with ease. He had walked along it countless times. His eyes were cast down to the ground, worried of what his master would have to say when he finally made it home. Markus ran a hand through his hair roughly, stressfully. He sighed deeply. He folded his hair behind his pointed ears, his pace slowing in an attempt to prolong the inevitable.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 12:59 pm 
Istari
Istari

She saw someone walking toward her. A male, and another elf. Although he looked troubled. "Is something wrong?" she said quietly in her silvery voice. She tilted her head and her blue eyes seemed to faintly glow.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 1:14 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Markus gasped softly, stopping in his tracks. He looked up from the path to an woman standing in front of him. An elf, he gathered. She had black hair and shining blue eyes. Markus swallowed. "I am fine..It's nothing," he murmured faintly, shuffling his feet.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 1:24 pm 
Istari
Istari

She tilted her head again as she approached him. "I would not have you lie to me." she said not unkindly, and with curiosity. "You seem afraid." she whispered as she looked at him.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 3:26 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Markus looked to her. "I do not have much time to spare...My master...He will not be happy." He fell silent for a moment. "In saying that, he will be angry with me anyway...I know better than to come home empty handed..." He frowned deeply. He should not be complaining. His master gave him a roof over his head when nobody else would.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 3:40 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Master...?" she looked at the man, deciding he had been hunting. "Come with me..." she whispered, then silently led him to a clearing where countless deer stood grazing.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 4:45 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Yes my master...He took me in as a child. My parents died in a fire when I was very young..." He followed the woman to the clearing. He looked at her confused. "Why would you help me?" He asked. "You don't know who I am...I could be a murderer for all you know.." His eyes widened. "I'm not, but still..." He frowned deeply. "I sound ungrateful...I'm not...I just...It's just..." nobody ever helped me. They just whip and beat me.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 4:48 pm 
Istari
Istari

She laid her hand on his shoulder "I am a nice person." she smiled softly at him, but a bit sadly. "I knew you needed help..." she put a finger to her lips and pointed to the deer, signaling him to shoot one.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2011, 4:57 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Markus whisked his bow off his shoulder and in the next second notched an arrow into place. He took a deep breath and looked down the arrow to his target. After a moment he fired and hit his target. He moved over to the animal. "Goheno nin," he whispered softly.

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next