Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
 Post subject: Re: The Long Road
PostPosted: June 26th, 2013, 11:13 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Lairiel's back stiffened. "I run from nothing, and try only to forget the horrors I see each day. I was born in Gondor, but call no place my home." Lairiel saw the curiosity in his eyes as he looked at Holly. "A strange one, is she not?" She asked quietly, almost as though testing him, to see what his response would be.

PostPosted: July 12th, 2013, 7:00 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"If that is what you would like to believe. I only hope those thoughts help you sleep at night." He muttered quietly, his eyes still intent on Holly. "I have never seen anything like her in all my years. Such a burden to bear too. So young too. I cannot imagine that it is easier for her. She'll be just as confused as the rest of us. I fear that she will spend half her life like you, running and hiding. A power, such as hers does not go unwanted. She will need her friends and family around her. She will need protected."

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 13th, 2013, 12:54 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

She immediately bristled. By the love of the gods, he was presumptuous. First, to assume she was running. 'but you are running...' said that tiny, irritating voice inside her head. She ignored it. She again became agitated. "I assure you, sir," her voice dripping with a warning, "that she is protected. Who do you think got her this far? And what do you mean, spend her life like me?" she was fuming now. "I have worked to get where I am. I left a horrible situation. I am a fighter, as is she." she abruptly stood and spun, exiting the room. She feared her temper would explode should she stay any longer. How dare he...she stormed out of the inn, headed to the training grounds to blow off some steam. "Damn it all..." she growled under her breath.

(O_O Uh oh..... Lairiel is angry....she actually frightens me when she is angry...and I created her...mother of god...)

PostPosted: August 10th, 2013, 5:31 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Logan rolled his eyes. "Women..." he muttered under his breath. "Denial..." he added. Shaking his head he picked up the cold cloth and continued to press it to Holly's head. Her eyes fluttered violently, lost in the throws of some terrible nightmare. "Easy Holly. You are safe here. There is nothing to fear." Logan whispered softly in her ear, but to no avail.

The world was dark and cold a storm thundered on outside the window. The Gods above were fighting hard if the lightning strikes and the torrential rain was anything to go by. Holly was trembling under her bed. "Mummy?" a timid voice asked. Looking around all she could see were legs, she grabbed one and hauled herself along the floor. There was more room to stand now. Only then did she realise she had been hiding under the bed.

There was a hissing sound by the door that drew her attention. "Mummy are you there? I'm scared."
"Yiou shouldn't be ssscared child. Grima doesn't want to harm you, but he will if child does not sssleep. Master Saruman needs his rest. You both have a long day in the morning. Training starts tomorrow..."

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 11th, 2013, 12:09 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Lairiel had worked up a sweat, her sword pounding and slicing the straw targets. Her head was reeling, her emotions getting the better of her, which is very bad news for a ranger. The hair on the back of her neck stood suddenly, something was happening. She stopped swinging and stood frozen, hearing voices in the distance.

"The man said a woman of her description had come this way..." said one voice.
"Aye," answered another man's voice. "But we mist be certain is is indeed the princess. We need to find her ourselves to see if she is the right..."

Lairiel heard no more. She grabbed her things and ran at a dead sprint through the shadows back to the tavern. Her heart was racing, and she felt fear again. She hated fear...hated that feeling. She sprinted through the halls and burst into Holly's room. "Help me get her up. I need to take her to Morohtar. Now." her skin was white. Holly was safe here. "Holly? Holly!" Lairiel shook the girl's shoulder. The girl was still in a drunken stupor. Lairiel pulled some lembas bread from her pack. That should soak up the spirits quick
enough. "Open her mouth." she didn't bother saying please, her tone of voice was enough to tell him that it was urgent.

PostPosted: September 29th, 2013, 3:16 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Logan nodded, realising there was no room to argue. He braced Holly's back against his body and tilted her mouth open. He felt every tremor. He leaned in close. "It's alright little lass. You're safe. It's just a dream."

"No please...please don't. Don't touch me. I'll be good I promise." She murmured. "Tell Mommy I'll be good from now on. You don't need to hurt me anymore...Grima please..." Logan pressed a hand to her forehead. Her temperature was rising. He glanced at Lairiel.

"What's the matter with her?"

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 1st, 2013, 9:38 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Lairiel's mouth tightened into a thin, hard line. "She has a fever, it is affecting her mind, causing her to re-live her childhood experiences." It made her sad, watching Holly like this. "Please, Milord, there is no time to waste. we must leave now! I will expl--" she was cut off by voices in the hallway.
"are you sure, sir?" said the first voice she had heard outside.
"Aye, the woman you described is in that room, i'm sure of it." Came the voice of the innkeeper.

Lairiel looked around frantically, her eyes falling on the window. "Quick, take Holly and flee out the window!" she rushed to the window and threw it open. "You must take her to Morohtar!"

PostPosted: January 20th, 2014, 5:17 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Not without you." Logan whispered quietly. Without warning, he had a tight hold of her wrist and was tossing her through the open window. He turned, picked Holly from the bed and threw her over his shoulder. "Forgive me ma'am, I'm afraid there is no time for courtesy." He grimaced at Lairiel. "Quickly now!" For a man he wasn't half fast on his feet. He dragged Lairiel behind him.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 19th, 2014, 10:07 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Lairiel's eyes grew round. "Excuse me! but I thought I told you to-Hey!" She found herself being jerked behind him. "Take her! There are things I need to settle here!" She nearly tripped as her dragged her along, her face turning crimson from embarrassment and irritation. "Sir! Let me Go!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44