Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 16th, 2005, 4:01 pm 

Aranelwen soon heard her name being called and knew that she was needed to attend to the wants of those at the council. She ran to the palace and made her way to the council chamber. She passed the cook on her way "The Queens been askin' for you these 15 minutes! Where've you been?? No time to answer questions now. Go, go! It's somethin' important that's for sure." Aranelwen didn't know what the cook meant,
what could be so important? she thought The Queen has never asked for me so urgently She made hurried to the Queen's private receiving chambers. When she entered the Queen exclaimed "Here she is! Finally she is come! Call back the servants to their work, tis no need for them to search anymore." Aranelwen went to bow before the Queen but the Queen pulled her up and kissed her on both cheeks "You are most welcome, darling." said the Queen. This puzzled Aranelwen exceedingly and she said "Your Majesty, may I inquire as to the reason for this unexpected outpouring of familiarity? I mean no offense but I am puzzled greatly." "Oh dear," said the Queen "this will get some take some getting used to for the both of us, darling. Come and sit and I will tell you all." the Queen motioned to a seat next to her....

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2005, 3:09 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

She looked over at the figure sitting on the bench. her green eyes glowing, but the figure was in shadow and barely distinguishable {SP}.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject: May I join?
PostPosted: October 26th, 2005, 9:25 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Is it all right if I join?.... :bye2:

*has waist-lenth dark hair, pale skin, and blue eye with ice-blue flames in them**is wearing a black tunic with loose flowing sleeves, black pants and boots, and a black cloak**also wears a dark blue sash about her waist and silver bangle bracelets and earrings**has a basket-hilted longsword at her hip, a brace of knives in her belt, and has a silver sickle hook hanging from a loop in her belt on her right hip*

Luinnar was riding along the outskirts of Mirkwood, south, towards Lothlorien, Rohan, and Gondor. As she rode she saw a huge group of orcs, goblins, and the like, heading towards Mirkwood from the Carrock. "Y'know, if I were me, and I lived in Mirkwood, I'd want t'know about that," Luin murmured to herself as she turned and headed into Mirkwood, weaving her way through the trees at a fast canter on her buckskin warhorse. (trying to give you an image here, lol)

As she made her way through the forest, she couldn't help but notice the excess of spider webs and eight-legged creatures that scuttle out of her way. She rode up to the gate and dismounted. "Suilad, perhaps you'd be kind enough t'let me in?" she called up to the soldiers mounted on the walls.

[/i]

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting Life. ~John 3:16~

~The Mercenary A-U Gentlewoman~

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 26th, 2005, 9:27 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Ooh, so sorry, dark RED hair, my typo.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting Life. ~John 3:16~

~The Mercenary A-U Gentlewoman~