Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: The Fellowship of the Ring
PostPosted: April 22nd, 2013, 7:45 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The Fellowship of the Ring RPG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters:
Aralas (played by aralas_29)
Anariel (played by aralas_29)
Lessien (played by legolin12)
Anabel (played by Torziel Evenstar)
Gror (played by Orophin)
Anarion (played by Orophin)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anabel
Race: Man (female)
Personality: Mysterious, kinda keeps to herself
Appearance: long, wavy strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes
Strengths:Really good with a bow and a sword
Weaknesses:since she keeps to herself a lot, she isn't really used to teamwork
Experience: (Yes/No) yes
Character Friends (Boromir, Eomer, Eowyn, etc):Arwen, the four Hobbits, Gandalf other than that she doesn't really have any friends
Character Enemies (aside from baddies): She doesn't really like Boromir much and is suspicious of him
Strong Friendship with: Inside the fellowship, Gandalf and the four Hobbits. Outside it, Arwen.

Anarion (Male)
Race: Sylvan Elf/Human
Height: 6'11
Family: Father(Arathorn), Twin-Brother (Aragorn), Mother(Gilraen),
Animals: Dog(Black Lab)-Anaamarth, Snake(King Cobra)-Ardagnir,Silver Winged Falcon-Feael, Black Horse-Shadowfang Younger Brother to Shadowfax.
Weapons: Twin Blades, Nauralogos and Naurgwaen, Long Blade, Flambard, Called Faerdagnir, Twin Daggers, Sack of Throwing Darts made from the dried bones of Animals that he has eaten, and Orks has have killed, Gauntlets with short claws at the ends of the knuckles, and a dark wood Long Bow. There are crimson stones set in his gauntlets which allow him a small measure of magical abilities. With them he is able to use some healing abilities, as well as creating light, and creating, and controlling, fire.
Personality: He is a bit of a smart alec, and likes to make sarcastic jokes. He is a dedicated friend, and would lay down his life if it meant saving one of his friends. He is slow to anger, but has to watch himself so that he doesn't lose his temper at the wrong time. He is a wild fighter, because he chooses to let loose his anger during combat.
Appearance: He has black heir, grey eyes, he has a really well built body, his ears start to look like an elfs then curve off. He wears a long sleeved black shirt, long black pants, black boots, a long black cloack, and a necklace with a dragons head. He has a pair of Gauntlets that have a dragons head designed on them with crimson stones that rest in the dragons eyes. He also has a black quiver with a silver dragon wrapping around it, and his Longbow has two dragons connected at there tails. He can also twist the ends of his bow off, which look like dragons talons, to use his bow as a walking stick, or a fighting staff.
History: He was born the youngest of the twins. They where fraternal and not identical twins. His parents decided to send him to live with a friend couple of theirs within the Dunedain, so that if anyone ever discovered their heritage and tried to kill them then they wouldn't all die. He was given the name Anarion, as well as the Dunedain name Zôrzagar. His adoptive father died when he was fifteen, and his adoptive mother died when he was twenty. He had grown over the years into one of the best warriors of the Dunedain. When he was twenty-five he met Gandalf, who was fighting off some goblins, and he mistook him as an old man in danger. He joined in the battle, and afterwards learned who he had helped. Gandalf gave him the gauntlets he now uses, because he saw the good in his heart, and as a thank you for the help in the battle. When he was thirty he was sent on a quest with Aragorn, and when it was completed they visited their mother who upon seeing her youngest son broke down crying, and told them of what their parents had done. He grew to be close to his brother, and birth parents. When out hunting one day, when he was forty, he met Gror, and they decided to travel together, and became close friends. Gror taught him how to use every plant usefully as for healing, food, or as a weapon against an enemy. He traveled many times through Mirkwood over the years and had become a good friend of the royal family there. He is nicknamed, The Dragon, because of his furious fighting style, and all of the depictions of dragons that he has on him.

Gror (Male)
Race: Dwarf
Height: 4'5
Family: Gloin(Father), Gimli(Twin-brother)
Weapons: 8 throwing axes, 8 poison axes, twin medium axes, and 1 Battel axe
Personality: He is a kind soul who loves a good time, but he also is a mighty warrior. He enjoys studying plants that could be best used as healing herbs, as a powerful poisons against his enemies, as well as just for regular use in food.
Appearance: He wears a brown shirt, brown pants, a brown tunic, and brown boots. He carries his throwing axes around his waist on his belt, he carries his poison axes on his arms and legs, 2 on each of them, he has his twin medium axes that hang upside down in the form of an X on his back, and his battle ax hang's between his twin medium axes on his back. He is slimmer then most dwarfs, he is also a lot more well built then other dwarfs, his beard is black and reaches down to his belly.
History: He is the younger twin of Gimli, and studied as a blacksmith, and a warrior. However he decided that he preferred the forest to caves, and working with plants to working with metals. So he started moving around living with Elf’s to learn whatever he can about different plants, and the forests, and animals that lived in them. While out gathering plants one day he met Anarion, and they decided to travel together. They have become very close friends, and he has even taught Anarion much of what he knows about plants. His brother Gimli likes to tease him calling him "An Elf trapped in the body of a Dwarf."
Start whenever you feel like it!

Aralas Greenleaf (Female)
Race: Elf (from Mirkwood!)
Armed with: bow, dagger, two knives identical to Legolas' but the handles are black
Personality: fun-loving, serious in dire situations, kind
Appearance: dark hair, blue-grey eyes
Strengths: languages, words, ciphers, riddles, scouting, knows a bit of medicine and healing
Weaknesses: a bit too eager sometimes, gets mad at herself easily
Experience: Not much
Character Friends: Legolas, Boromir, Aragorn, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, Galadriel, Arwen
Character Enemies: Denethor, Grima,
Strong Friendship with: Legolas, Aragorn
Family: close relative of Legolas

Anariel (Female!)
Race: Man, a touch of Numenorean blood. (Gondorian)
Personality: eager for adventure
Appearance: light brown hair, blue eyes
Strengths: sword, knife,
Weaknesses: sometimes blurts things out before thinking about what she says, a bit stubborn, rude to hostile men
Experience: Yes
Character Friends (Boromir, Eomer, Eowyn, etc): Boromir, Eowyn, Eomer, Aragorn, Faramir
Character Enemies (aside from baddies): Denethor
Strong Friendship with: Boromir, Faramir
Family: Cousin of Boromir and Faramir

Profile       WWW            

Post subject: Re: The Fellowship of the Ring
PostPosted: April 23rd, 2013, 7:19 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Oh are we starting now? :))

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2013, 9:42 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(Yes, we are starting Torziel :) )

Aralas looked up at the scene in front of her and breathed in some cool air. "Well, I guess we've arrived, Legolas," she said. They got off their horses and looked around.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 3:02 pm 
Elf
Elf

Anabel rode up next to Aralas and Legolas but offered no greeting. She leapt off off her horse and looked around with some trepidation. The first thing she noticed was all the people. Oh, great, she thought. That meant a team, which was not good for her.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 3:29 pm 
Istari
Istari

Lessien rode off the bridge and swung off her horse."We are here!Finally!" She exclaimed. Looking at the architecture she said,"Wow, this place is beautiful!"

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 8:11 pm 
Elf
Elf

Anabel walked briskly ahead of Aralas and Lessien, hoping nobody would stop her to talk. She went to find Arwen, one of her only friends.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 8:51 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Aralas saw a girl making her way into Imladris who looked like she was familiar with the place. With Legolas behind her, she followed the girl and tapped her on the shoulder and said,"Excuse me, do you know where the Council will be held?"
--------------------------------------------------------
Just then, Anariel and Boromir entered Imladris. "Woah," Boromir breathed. They got off their horses and looked around in awe and wonder of the beauty of the place. Anariel turned to Boromir. "If only Minas Tirith was as beautiful as this," she said. Boromir nodded, and they walked to a small crowd of about three people.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 9:14 pm 
Elf
Elf

Anabel turned around and looked at Aralas in discomfort . "I, um.... yes but why ask me?" She paused. "Its, um, that way," she said, pointing over vaguely to the left. She offered a tiny smile.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2013, 10:26 pm 
Istari
Istari

Lessien was not at ease, although she was an Elf. The place was foreign to her and she felt alone.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 3:50 pm 
Elf
Elf

Anabel quickly walked away from Aralas and Legolas, lest they ask her any more questions. She headed toward the place where the council was headed. "Follow me there if you want to," she called but said nothing else.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 4:26 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Aralas shrugged at Anabel's offer and turned, feeling someone breathe behind her. There was a girl and a man. "Hello. I'm Aralas and this is my older brother Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood. We're elves, from Mirkwood, of course." The girl smiled and the man bowed. She snuck a look at her brother form the corner of her eye and he looked a bit uneasy.
-------------------------
Anariel's mind burst with positive thoughts. I'm getting fast friends! She smiled and replied,"I'm Anariel, and this is my cousin Boromir, son of Denethor." She said her uncle's name like it was poison and she half-spat it out. She continued,"We're from Minas Tirith. You've come to seek counsel too?" The elves nodded. "Let's go and find out where the Council is held," Boromir said. And the group of four went together.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 7:20 pm 
Elf
Elf

Anabel dropped the four people following her off at the right place and went to see Arwen. But Arwen was deep in discussion with another man, Aragorn, and Anabel had the good sense not to intrude.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2013, 7:30 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

When Aralas, Legolas, Boromir and Anariel arrived at the place where the Council was supposed to be held, they were greeted by Lord Elrond, who showed them to proper rooms. "There will be a feast tonight," he announced. Then he walked off. Legolas and Aralas shared a room, since they were siblings and Anariel's room was to the left. Boromir's was just across the hall. Rivendell was big.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 26th, 2013, 3:05 pm 
Istari
Istari

Lessiens room was on the other side of Aralas' she was bored and began to explore." I hope I will meet someone soon!" She thought.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 26th, 2013, 3:08 pm 
Elf
Elf

Anabel bumped into Lessien on her way to her room. "Um. Hi," she said uncomfortably.

PostPosted: April 26th, 2013, 3:19 pm 
Istari
Istari

“who are you?"asked Lessien curiously."why are you here?"

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next