Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 24th, 2005, 11:47 am 

Leya brushed bach her smooth dark hair into a bun.
Sliding a thin strand of amethsyts (sp?) into the coif, she surveyed herself in to mirror with satisfaction.
Her dress, deep wine color, with a jewel incrusted V-neck set off her tall slimness, and the color brought out her eyes, a coffee brown.
Slipping her feet into leather sandals, the young woman from a foreign country stepped into her litter, and beckoned heavily armed guards to form a protective box around her.
Heavily muscled slaves lifted the litter, and as the began their long trek deep into the forest, she reclined against cushions, using mental power to make her relax.
It didn't help much, and she soon called in a soft voice to the maid who rode beside the litter on a placid donkey.
When the girl spoke, her voice was low, and soft, and slightly hoarse as if her words caught on some sort of snag.
The voice was that of her mother, lovely and honey-like.

"Nacoya, el bezed fer ninat. Ger lat a-minad."

The maid, a shriveled old thing who looked at least a hundred, nodded, and dissapeared for a moment, reappearing with a cedar box overflowing with scrolls.
"Elt!"
She said in dissaproval as the young woman knelt to take the dusty papers, clutching them to her chest, leaving dusty paths on her dress.
Leya frowned at the nurse, then ignored her as the scrolls captured her attention.
Twisting her face in concentration, the girl slowly leant back on her cushions, ignoring the solictious attentions of a female slave who had appeared from nowhere, as the slave placed a frosted glass filled with some golden-yellow substance at her elbow, and removed her sandals.
The maid then began to fan the woman, moving the air in the litter that was beginning to get warm for the litter curtains were drawn tightly shut against the world.
Finally, iratated by the nagging air, with a sharp flick of her hands, Leya Namoryn dismissed the slave, who scurried into the depths of the litter without a break in pace.
Scanning the litter with her thoughts elsewhere, Leya partially toke in the rich velvet hangings, the soft cushions of her moving home.
Mel arnom gol et law.
She thought sadly.

The size of a small cottage, the litter was truly enormous.
It had three reasonably sized rooms, as well as a small out put for the slaves, and took 50 slaves alone to carry it.
Every room was as rich as this one, their being wall hangigns encrusted with gems, depicting daily life, or battles in her native country, far away from where she was now.
The floors were soft rugs with silken tassels, laid in layers across the floor so that her footing would always be on soft ground, and a male slave sat in the opposite corned of the litter-room, playing softly on a strange stringed instrument, and snging in a melodious voice of her native land.
Abruptly Leya dismissed him, and, letting the scrolls slide to the floor, she fell into a light restless sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nacoya, el bezed fer ninat. Ger lat a-minad = Nacoya, fetch me the Dragon scrolls. And carry them gently!"

Elt Cannot really be transalated from the Eatern language to our own, or Elvish. It mean really; 'I don't see why you're doing this; I don't understand; you are being foolish. That is the closest way to say it.

Mel arnom gol et law = My only home)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 24th, 2005, 1:20 pm 
Elf
Elf

((cool,.....i'm kinda waiting for Elbereth to post))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 24th, 2005, 3:09 pm 

Okay

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 5:32 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Sorry i havn't posted in a while i have been busy

Berylla sang softly, her voice was of angels. She stoped as she heard a russel, "Isty come out" she said with a slight smile, she just hoped it was Isteleth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 5:48 pm 
Elf
Elf

Isteleth sighed she knew she could hide no longer, she stepped out and walked over to her friend.
"Berylla" she said placing a hand on her shoulder
"You know people will worry if your out here on your own!" she said trying to steer her away back towards home

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 6:28 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Elenanna sighed as she pulled her mare to a stop. She looked around and sighed as she dismounted her mare.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2005, 8:35 pm 

Leya leaned back in her seat. She nibbled listlessly at the soft white cheese dipped in fragrant oils, and the brown roll that lay at her side, her mind off food.
Unbinding her dark hair, she let the deep brown waves fall down to her feet.
Having never cut her hair, it was about 1 1/2 times her haight, and fell in luxorious waves across the floor when she walked with her hair unbound.
Dark brown eyes stared at the floor while a foot shod in silken slippers, tapped the gilt door of the litter restlessly.
Then a soft voice at her elbow was heard, and drawing back the gauze curtains, she looked into the dark face of her Captain.
"Min?" She asked quietly.
He bowed his head in obseiance, and beckoned towards the deep depths of the forest.
"Mel gin ar thryt lyn. Ego vannen. Er at lest mir gazen zie pasht. Elben sie?"
Suprise registered on the young girls lovely face for an instant, then she regained her court trained composure.
Leaning forward she whispered into the captains ear, and after another low bow, he left, to give detailed instructions to the men and slaves.

(Min=Yes...Mel gin ar thryt lyn. Ego vannen. Er at lest mir gazen zie pasht. Elben sie?"=Highest and most esteemed lady. I heard a noise like the sounds of murmuring, and the sound of gently horses. Searching with eyes made keen by long distance, I made out to females. Both were slim and had ears strange it seemed to me-pointed in a strange way. What is my ladys most beloved wish?

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2005, 12:43 am 
Elf
Elf

Linwe saw her friend Isteleth comforting the other girl. Linwe turned back to Thoron. "I think everything is ok. Shall we wait or go on?"

[/font]

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2005, 6:30 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

She shook her head and sighed slightly. She pulled her hood off, revealing her silver hair and pointed ears, and looked around. She grabbed the reins and started to lead her mare.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2005, 11:23 am 

Leia leaned back in jher cushions, sighing deeply.
Ten, after an hour, she stood, and stepped off her litter without a word. Beckoning to two guards, she motioned for the others to stay where they were.
Then she turned, and, slken robes floating about her slim frame, approached the three elves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 24th, 2005, 8:22 am 
Elf
Elf

Hey guys i'm going away tommorow on holiday and i will b back on the 2nd september

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2005, 3:56 pm 
Elf
Elf

Hehehehe Im back........

Falathiel nodded and watched her sister go. Now that she was alone, she took of the hood to her blue cape revealing her silver hair and piercing blue eyes. No doubt another adventure would happen soon. When her mare, Glandur was finished she remounted and headed off in the same direction as her sister. A white she-wolf jumped out of the bush as she set off. The elf looked down at her.
Quote:
I wondered where you had gone, Ithilwen

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2005, 10:16 am 
Elf
Elf

FALATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry not gonna post anything just yet still on hol!!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 24th, 2005, 9:54 pm 
Elf
Elf

Hey isteleth! How are you?