Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: In to the Shadows
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 9:40 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

As you may have known this was on the last site, me and Elennan have desided to re-open it! more people can join too!!

okay here i go....

Berylla sat on her bed, a tear ran down her face, out of her hand droped a letter, her Father walked in "Berylla.." He was stoped by Berylla putting her finger on his lips, "don't talk, i don't want to hear it" she stood up and ran out the door, Her white silk gown flowed after her. She headed outside. she ran swifty to to river, "Golradir! why did you leave us, WHY!! Its all my fault i should of never let you go.."she cried she fell on her knees her blue eyes watered, Amras approched her, "Berylla it was his choose to go to war, don't blame yourself" Her brother told with a soft and gentle voice "I BLAME ME!!" Beylla screamed she backed up to the edge of the river, It was flowing wildly Beylla triped over a twig "AHHH" she screamed as she tummbled over into the roaring river, "BERYLLA!" Amras cried into the river. Out of the water poped Beylla head she hit a tree She held on tight "go Amras get help" she demaded to her brother. Amras ran as fast as he could home to get help.....

:bye2:
Lady Elbereth (AKA SkyeAngel)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 9:51 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

((lol, Elbereth...most of you may know me as Elenanna))

Elenanna rode swiftly through the woods, her cloak billowing. Her silver eyes searched the forest as Shadowpax galloped. She came to the river and dismounted Shadowpax, allowing the Meara to drink.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2005, 10:35 pm 
Maia
Maia

Neal climbed to the top most stair and hesitated at the door. She slowly lifted her hand to knock. The door swung open before Neal had even touched it.
"Milady, come in, please." A scrawny man said, he had a thin nose and small almond eyes. Neal took a deep breath and stepped into the room.

Hello, I'm Amoniel
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2005, 12:23 am 
Elf
Elf

Linwe rode on the path in the forest. Her mare Astaldo snapped at her companion's stallion.
Thoron, Linwe's companion, laughed. "Now Baran , behave youself."
Linwe smiled at Thoron. She looked at his golden brown hair, which matched the color of Baran's coat, and his deep green eyes.
"So where exactly are we going again?" Linwe asked.
"I can't tell." Thoron exclaimed, his eyes dancing.
"Fine." Linwe tightened her cloak as the breeze picked up. "I can hear a river not too far from here. Let's stop to take a rest."

[/font]

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2005, 1:10 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Amras came with rope, Berylla looked at him. "were's the help!" she screamed at him across the rageing river. "no-one was home. Father must have gone out once you left" he called back, he threw the rope to her and dragged her to the side he helped her out, Her dress was ripped and dirty, she covered her face, "this was mothers dress" she said with her eyes filliung with tears, "you could fix it..." "i don't know how to sow." she sighed. The figuring that moaping wouldn't help. She got up and walked home with Amras. Berylla stopped about half way home, "go home i'll be back in 10 minutes" SHe walked back tot he river. She heared a russel in the trees, She saw a horse and a figure further up the river bank, They had just arrived. She ran up the river untill she reahed a fallen tree and crossed to the other side, she snuck up closer to the figure. "what are you doing on my property she said slipping out a dagger hidding in her shoe. she held it at the womans neck she appeared to be an elf. but she still didn't trust her. "whats your name..??(elenanna)"...
:bye2: :bounce:
Lady Elbereth

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2005, 5:36 am 
Elf
Elf

((I'm Back!!!!))

Isteleth was walking down the river she had just heared the news that Golradir had died he was a good friend to her, she wipped the tears from her face and tied her hair up so it wasn't in her face, she walked further along the river on Sirith when she heared a argument she recgonised the voice as Berylla and the other Amras.
Isteleth made Sirith trot and as she turned the corner she saw Berylla fall into the water, she told her brother to go get help, after he had gone Isteleth sat and watched Amras come back, she kicked Sirith in a gallop and rode up next to them.

"are you ok?"she asked concernly as Sirith got out onto the bank then Isteleth's concern grew into anger quickly her peircing blue eyes that she in herited from her aunt Galadiral blazed she said harshly tyo her friend
"do you want to go the same way as your brother"
then she saw the fear in Berylla's eyes and Isteleth hugged her realising she had upset her

"I'm sorry it's just i'm as upset as you are, you and Amras are like my brother and sister and my best friends in my whole life but now Golradir has gone i only have you and i don't want to loose you either"
the tears started to roll down Isteleth's face

((same post as i made before but modified slightly))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2005, 8:55 am 
Balrog
Balrog

She turned as she heard her sister's horse. ((I'll rp as Falath as well)) "Hello, Falatheil" Falathiel Lothenedhel got off her mare and let her drink as well.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2005, 10:01 pm 
Maia
Maia

(Hi Isty!!)

Neal looked around the room. She glanced at scrawny man.
"I have no paitence. Hurry up and get Mr. Cawn, or I shall leave." Neal said coldly. The man backed away looking a little frightened.
"There will be no need to get me, I am here." A hoarse voice said. A tall man walked in from another door in the room. Neal looked at him. He sat down in a high-back chair and motioned to another chair facing him. Neal sat down.
"Ah, now well here are the terms I..." The man started.
"You are in no position to bargin." Neal said roughly. The man startled.
"Milady... you know as well as I do..."
"Cawn, you have long been out of business. You and I both know this. There will be no need for terms. Just your approval of resignation." Neal said. She pushed the document toward him.
"Very well," The man said. He signed the paper and sat back scowling.
"Thank you for your time." Neal said. She stood up and swept from the room.

Neal mounted Alata, her war horse, and rode away from the building, her heart a little lighter.

Hello, I'm Amoniel
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 3:27 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Berylla looked at Isteleth. then back at the elf who had now dissapeared. Amras had come back as he watched her through the trees.
Berylla looked at Isteleh again and said "you don't know how i feel..He is my brother.. I do not want to know my pain... leave me.." she said turning from her "Amras i know your there" she walked away with her back facing them and a smile on her face.

SHe reqached the top of the hill and sat down.. Her hair wisping around her face a small tear rolled down her face. "no more tears..." she said aloud. "No more tears........." The wind howled at her as if it was trying to tell her some thing. She closed her eyes and listened She felt guilty for yelling at her friend and brother they're all she had left that and her father.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 12:09 pm 
Elf
Elf

((hey Neal!!))

Isteleth looked hurt but silently followed Berylla, she sat in the shadows and watched her friend cry out.
Isteleth felt a tear swell up in her eyes and roll down her cheek, she could feel Berylla's pain, but somewhere she knew Golradir was not dead.

((ok does that sound ok?))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 4:42 pm 

(Can I join?)

Name:Leya Namoryn
Looks: Long very dark brown hair, brown eyes

Last edited by Niniel on June 24th, 2005, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2005, 2:26 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

(yes you may join sorry only can write that g2g!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2005, 11:36 am 
Elf
Elf

I's ok!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 11th, 2005, 9:18 pm 
Elf
Elf

Linwe followed Thoron down the trail. She heard some other horses up ahead and asked Astaldo to walk faster. Thoron looked confused as he tried to catch up. Linwe saw Isteleth with a woman and a man she did not know. They all looked sad. Linwe turned to Thoron. "Let's approach cautiously. I don't want to interupt."

[/font]

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 11th, 2005, 9:44 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

When Shadowpax was finished, she sighed as she remounted the mare. Her silver hair had been pullen up, and she wore her black breeches, and black shirt, with her red cloak and brown boots.

She said to Falathiel, "See you soon, sister."

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 13th, 2005, 6:21 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Lurana wallked swiftly muttering fools darned fool.she was talking abouther brothers who where annoying